THE BROWNS BOARD

Why I won't review all the money

All the money in the world
The following is my own opinion and not necessarily the views of The Voice or the Browns board management or ownership. 
I believe Kevin Spacey is one of the best actors alive, so when I found out that his scenes in this film were removed  and reshot with Christopher Plummer weeks before release I decided not to waste my time. (I won’t waste my time on the final season of House of Cards either) I'm not a big fan of boycotts but I am truly disgusted when anyone’s life career or reputation can be destroyed by unproven innuendo and  even more disgusted when the press, who should be our arbiter of truth and fairness, rolls with these allegations for no other reason then pure greed, regardless of proof. I believe in innocent until proven guilty regardless of the target of any of today’s witch hunts, Republican, Democrat gay, straight or anything else. 
If you remember the story of Roscoe Fatty Arbuckle America’s most famous silent comedian, accused in the Press by an unscrupulous gossip columnist of raping and murdering a starlet. His career was ruined and even though eventually the charges shown to be untrue it was too late. The retraction never reaps the prominence of the accusation.
In a perfect world anyone  accused should fight to the end and those who made the spurious claims (and especially those who profited from printing them) should face severe consequences.
WSS

• 2 months later...

Didn't see it Gip, and I don't think it's fair for anyone else to judge people without actual facts. I mean Roman Polanski and Woody Allen were a rapist and pedophile. Those were facts. But it's a she said/he said thing with the #metoo movement.

That being said, The sitcom about the Gettys starring Donald Sutherland is coming out and it looks awesome. Definitely give it a shot.

3 hours ago, stillmotion said:

Didn't see it Gip, and I don't think it's fair for anyone else to judge people without actual facts. I mean Roman Polanski and Woody Allen were a rapist and pedophile. Those were facts. But it's a she said/he said thing with the #metoo movement.

That being said, The sitcom about the Gettys starring Donald Sutherland is coming out and it looks awesome. Definitely give it a shot.

Woody Allen never had a sexual relationship with soon-yi until she was an adult. And they have been married ever since . They are also not blood relatives even if that were illegal.  So their choice  is really none of our business .

Dylan Farrow made accusations that were investigated thoroughly and found to be bullshite.

Kevin Spacey swears he has absolutely no memory of the incident. And there is absolutely no proof.

Roman Polanski moved to France where only recently have they even ever considered a minimum age for a sexual relation. And that was 13...

Beyond that the whores that had sex with Harvey Weinstein wanted prrts in the movies and when they didn't get what they wanted decided to call it rape. Having sex for financial compensation has its own definition.

WSS

Archived