THE BROWNS BOARD

Any lucky FLA BROWNS fans here? One winner $450,000,000.

mjp28

Any lucky FLA BROWNS fans out there? One winner $450,000,000, whoa!

Mega Millions Fri 1/5/2018  Drawing: 28-30-39-59-70 MEGA BALL 10 MEGAPLIER: 3

.....oh I had one number, but I only player one line, oh well.

New jackpot is $40,000,000.

8 minutes ago, darren15 said:

It's me but I dont want anyone to know ....

Oh you're safe here with this bunch. :lol:

24 minutes ago, darren15 said:

It's me but I dont want anyone to know ....

Oh I forgot to ask are you taking the  $450,000,000 annuity or the $281,200,000 cash payout......minus the tax withholding of course. ;)

And tonight's Powerball jackpot is approximately  $570,000,000 or the cash payout of $358,500,000.......

........oh need a good money manager? :D

Just now, darren15 said:

I am giving it all to Hue to thank him for the outstanding job he is doing ....

What no shredders where you live? :huh:

2 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Any lucky FLA BROWNS fans out there? One winner $450,000,000, whoa!

Mega Millions Fri 1/5/2018  Drawing: 28-30-39-59-70 MEGA BALL 10 MEGAPLIER: 3

.....oh I had one number, but I only player one line, oh well.

New jackpot is $40,000,000.

No....but maybe it was my nephew who lives there.

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Oh I forgot to ask are you taking the  $450,000,000 annuity or the $281,200,000 cash payout......minus the tax withholding of course. ;)

And tonight's Powerball jackpot is approximately  $570,000,000 or the cash payout of $358,500,000.......

........oh need a good money manager? :D

And All that would still not be nearly enough to buy the Browns.

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

And All that would still not be nearly enough to buy the Browns.

Not anymore that's a multibillionaire or conglomerate game, don't you miss the old simpler times when millionaires were people too? :lol:

24 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

According to Forbes they're worth around 1.95 Billion dollars now.  

And when you're talking about after tax disposable money that's a LOT! What kind of net worth would you need? $8 billion? $10 billion? More?

7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

No....but maybe it was my nephew who lives there.

I saw today where FLA winners can NOT remain anonymous like Ohio and some other states, talk about ruining your day! And they can NOT verify the winning ticket until Monday that sucks too.

Sleeping with a half billion dollar ticket under your pillow :lol:  Gip maybe you better call your nephew......oh ticket sold just north of Tampa,  hey I have cousins down there, hmmmmmmm.

6 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I saw today where FLA winners can NOT remain anonymous like Ohio and some other states, talk about ruining your day! And they can NOT verify the winning ticket until Monday that sucks too.

Sleeping with a half billion dollar ticket under your pillow :lol:  Gip maybe you better call your nephew......oh ticket sold just north of Tampa,  hey I have cousins down there, hmmmmmmm.

MHO, it's why it would be way more cool to just hit on a nice mundane $80 million jackpot and slip away to the Bahamas...   Whoever won might need the FBI witness protection program to keep the leeches away....   

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

MHO, it's why it would be way more cool to just hit on a nice mundane $80 million jackpot and slip away to the Bahamas...   Whoever won might need the FBI witness protection program to keep the leeches away....   

There was a show awhile back on "how the lottery ruined my life"...... stuff just like that. One guy hit, a former coworker came over and wanted money (public notice on the win), he said no the guy burned his garage down, many stories like that. 

13 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

There was a show awhile back on "how the lottery ruined my life"...... stuff just like that. One guy hit, a former coworker came over and wanted money (public notice on the win), he said no the guy burned his garage down, many stories like that. 

Way back when the Ohio Lottery just started- my brother was working at an auto parts store in Cleveland. One of the regular customer's son hit. He had to move to Florida, because everyone he knew (or 1\2 knew) was trying to hit him up for money.....  

14 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Way back when the Ohio Lottery just started- my brother was working at an auto parts store in Cleveland. One of the regular customer's son hit. He had to move to Florida, because everyone he knew (or 1\2 knew) was trying to hit him up for money.....  

My kids both know they'd have to find me in the Caribbean somewhere. LOL!:D

EDIT: Some place where I can snorkel all day and get Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva easily.:lol:

Still waiting for Flugs or Zombo to be holding that big check MondayB)..Leaving NC puts me traveling hours ahead of most but Texas crew..Wife got 3 white balls & Megaball & I got the power to cash her money to hand it over to her..but football picks been very,very good to me this season..Hit a football pool at work for $4800.00. Paid Off the Pick-up Truck..piss off finance charge mongo's.. 

Archived