THE BROWNS BOARD

Thoughts On Today's Parade

BrownsFan4Evr

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a literal middle finger to the Haslams.

Going 0-16 is what is embarrassing. Mocking the people responsible for it is genius.

That being said, there's no way I'm driving 40 miles north to freeze my can off in arctic weather on the lakefront. :lol:

19 minutes ago, BrownsFan4Evr said:

I think the whole thing is ridiculous and embarrassing for the city.

Correct.

15 minutes ago, 7moses7 said:

It’s the best way for Jimmy to see how passionate Browns fans are and are fed up with all the losing 

Correct.

Both sides of the argument are correct.  

Although I'm not a fan of the parade....it DOES show passion.   It's better than total apathy.  

And now for something completely different....

Does anyone know how to change your sig?    I've got one but I'll be damned if I can figure out how to change it.

Can they postpone it until maybe July or August, should be more support for it then. :lol:  Besides it won't be the freakin coldest day of the year!

1 hour ago, Orion said:

And now for something completely different....

Does anyone know how to change your sig?    I've got one but I'll be damned if I can figure out how to change it.

Good question I can't figure out how to do it on my 10" tablet, haven’t tried it on my 15.6" laptop.....might try it later.

2 hours ago, BrownsFan4Evr said:

First, let me say that, personally, I think the whole thing is ridiculous and embarrassing for the city. This just gives the rest of the country more reasons to mock Browns fans and Cleveland. So..............what are your thoughts, and is anyone here planning on going?

I agree and support it completely.  It's a civil way for, hopefully, thousands of Browns fans to express the dog sh-it franchise we watch every week is unacceptable.  If Haslam doesn't want the hassle he can sell the team to someone who wants it.

We are the best fans in the world. Wait till we get good, it'll be amazing. About 30 minutes in I started getting emotional. This team is special. It's family for us, we really do deserve better and this parade showed that even at 0-16 we're ready for another game. Hungry for next year. 

We TP'd the damn stadium. Unbelievable Believeland, Shmucking epic.

Please, mods... After an 0-16 season, if anyone 'deserves' to swear, it's us. Bring back the profanity! 

Hue Jackson is stupid. Starting Kizer all season was Stupid. Going 0-16 after a 4-0 Preseason is stupid. 

Stupid is as stupid does, sir. 

I totally get the reason for the parade and respect the fans that braved the freezing temps to give a big old  F U C K   Y O U  to the entire organization. 

I was originally against the parade....but after watching it I was kinda' proud to be a Browns fan.

It seemed peaceful.  There were a lot of people out there braving FRIGID temperatures...to show support for one another...to show displeasure with what they support with their heart, soul and hard earned money.  They showed they're NOT apathetic (although apathy IS creeping in).

A couple of my favorite signs:

Haslam - Pilot Flying - Jailbird

We May Be 0-16 But Pittsburgh Still Sucks

- Good job Browns fans!  You didn't embarrass the rest of us! 

4 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I don't see the sense in celebrating (mocking) your team.  I'm sure less seats sold and concessions is already doing that.  Keep this Sheet up and we may not have a team.  But if it makes you feel good....

Have we had a team in 3 years?  The current Browns have won 4 more games in 15-17 than they did between 96-98.

8 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Have we had a team in 3 years?  The current Browns have won 4 more games in 15-17 than they did between 96-98.

But they guys show up to work and they work "EXTREMELY HARD"... but for whatever reason, "It just ain't happen't yet but it will, trust me on that one, we're going to get this thing turned around, I wouldn't be here if I didn't think that"... Hue, just jump in the lake, please.

2 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

But they guys show up to work and they work "EXTREMELY HARD"... but for whatever reason, "It just ain't happen't yet but it will, trust me on that one, we're going to get this thing turned around, I wouldn't be here if I didn't think that"... Hue, just jump in the lake, please.

PoG I completely agree that Jackson's record and product look bad but if we are being honest with the exception of Hogan :D, this team isn't any good.  I don't doubt they are working hard but they just aren't any good.

You are really dense if you think that Jimmy thinks fans “accept” 0-16. 

You idiots act like Jimmy’s just sitting there like “wait, they’re mad we went winless?! Oh ok. We’re gonna start winning now. Where’s my automatic winning button?”

it it doesn’t work like that. The guy’s trying. He doesn’t know what to do. This parade did nothing. And actually, ironically enough, it is the passion of the fans that keeps us down because we fire everyone every 2 years in response to their anger. 

Archived