calfoxwc

Josh Allen mechanics are very good.

not really. everything that can be said, has been said. and it isn't even Feb.

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Has anyone said "He sucks" yet? :blink:

He will in Feb. too.:P

there were haters of Wentz, too. Happens every year.

I just watch Allen play, and though he may take some time to start in the NFL, I think he has the highest upside of any qb in the draft.

Best pocket passer? of course not. But he has very serious skills - NFL scouts know it. He does have weaknesses, every single qb does.

Weaknesses

When rolling out, will float it a little too much when taking shots down the field. Allows passing windows to close quickly when he short­ arms his release. Needs a little more consistency on anticipatory throws outside the hash. Will get caught locking in on target bringing secondary charging in to make a play on the ball. Inconsistent footwork from the pocket. Arm gets ahead of his feet even with time to come to balance. Needs to pick up pace of his post-­snap setup. Has to put a little extra air on his field-­side throws. Can be a little flat with his downfield, touch throws. Has to eliminate the occasional nonchalant throw into tight quarters. Doesn't look comfortable yet with bootleg rollouts to the left. Broke a bone in his throwing wrist in October sidelining him for eight weeks. Dealt with arm and shoulder injuries as a baseball player in high school. Lower level of competition could cause issues for him adapting to NFL speed.

15 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'm just so crushed Cal- that you can't evaluate talent if it bit you in the a$$. and as a Wyoming homer if you read Gip's thread- I have Allen as the #5 qb, ahead of Lamar Jackson- (JT Barrett too)  which isn't saying much. 

actually, you are being anass. Guess who agrees with me? I listen to McShay, and you slur, are no Todd McShay. He says Allen is one of the most talented qb's in the last few years.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

actually, you are being anass. Guess who agrees with me? I listen to McShay, and you slur, are no Todd McShay. He says Allen is one of the most talented qb's in the last few years.

LOL, I never said Allen doesn't have any talent- it's just that around 3-4 other QBs in the 2018 draft class have more talent. BTW, McShay said "one of the most" not "the most".   Sure his receivers dropped passes, and McShay didn't mention the ones they couldn't catch, because Josh rifled them 10' over their heads. 

17 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I'll drink to that..

The longer the Browns have sucked... the earlier the upcoming draft talk has gotten old... especially when it comes to the QB prospects.

But soon will come fresh material from the Sr. Bowl and The Combine...

... which we will quickly exhaust.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

LOL, I never said Allen doesn't have any talent- it's just that around 3-4 other QBs in the 2018 draft class have more talent. BTW, McShay said "one of the most" not "the most".   Sure his receivers dropped passes, and McShay didn't mention the ones they couldn't catch, because Josh rifled them 10' over their heads. 

fair enough. but go back and read - I said "one of the most"  The fun part is, we'll see how it goes in the draft, and the year or two afterwards. and any qb we do draft, I will root for him to be great... but it won't be rosen. As a human being, HE SUCKS.

https://www.uwdawgpound.com/2017/10/31/16575136/film-study-my-pinky-hurts-im-going-home-edition

Film Study: “My pinky hurts, I’m going home” Edition

There may have also been sand in Josh Rosen’s athletic supporter

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/BJRCtKoZNVoPYNJH-YzAh_nfpQo=/0x0:720x400/720x0/filters:focal(0x0:720x400):gifv():no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/9569337/Blitz_with_Line_Stunt.gif

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/_Aqkkvkhe3QQCxa4VLdAbABMwvU=/0x0:720x400/720x0/filters:focal(0x0:720x400):gifv():no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/9569449/Corner_Blitz.gif

lol. have a nice day. (NOTE : I didn't write the article.)

On 1/5/2018 at 11:53 AM, calfoxwc said:

On 1/12/2018 at 11:58 AM, calfoxwc said:

werribee-zoo-victoria-australia-picture-

22 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

69.Def.L.png want a hankie?

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoorta, in the south..When all else has failed :) We go to the jukebox right under Hanks Family Tradition & grab another quarter   

• Haha 1