Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TexasAg1969

I Warned You This Is Where It's Going

Recommended Posts

He's being disingenuine. Those "talks" are happening because Kim Jong got the nuke. There's no choice but for both to talk now. Kim Jong got what he wanted. He never wanted to go to war, he just wanted to be at the big boys table....and nukes got him that. That is why nuclear proliferation will continue unabated. No country is gonna go Nahhh we wanna be at the bottom of the global pyramid scheme feeding off table scraps. Nukes, and the apparent willingness to use them.....is what got NK to the table and now every country will see it as proof that nukes are what are required to not be sht on by the worlds global powers. 

I guess we "could" have been a decent civilization on this planet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you President Trump for bring Kim to his knees.  MAGA.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

He's being disingenuine. Those "talks" are happening because Kim Jong got the nuke. There's no choice but for both to talk now. Kim Jong got what he wanted. He never wanted to go to war, he just wanted to be at the big boys table....and nukes got him that. That is why nuclear proliferation will continue unabated. No country is gonna go Nahhh we wanna be at the bottom of the global pyramid scheme feeding off table scraps. Nukes, and the apparent willingness to use them.....is what got NK to the table and now every country will see it as proof that nukes are what are required to not be sht on by the worlds global powers. 

I guess we "could" have been a decent civilization on this planet. 

The libtards method of dealing with NK in the past, was to open up the checkbook and give them a few billion $$$.

The only thing that cash did was subsidize their nuclear program, thanks Clinton, thanks Obozo.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God I wish people wouldn't quote that tranny mental d i c k  seeker..  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

The libtards method of dealing with NK in the past, was to open up the checkbook and give them a few billion $$$.

The only thing that cash did was subsidize their nuclear program, thanks Clinton, thanks Obozo.

We would have had to invade nk decades ago to prevent them from getting it. Are we going invade now every country that looks at this situation and says see!! We have to Nukes to be big boys. 

That table was set by the u.s and Russia by the way. Those two countries put the world on the path to annihilation. When it happens who knows, but eventually one of these countries is gonna light one off cause other countries called their bluff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

God I wish people wouldn't quote that tranny mental d i c k  seeker..  

I wish ur wife would slip u some poison one night and u never wake up. We all have dreams faggot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was truly a moving speech - and it was profoundly true. We were facing downhill out of control, or taking our country back,

protecting our Constitution, our daily lives, and our freedoms...and keeping our wealth - nationally and personally.

THANK GOD WE ELECTED TRUMP - WE SAVED AMERICA !

Which reminds me, I need to order myself a couple of MAGA HATS.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When has there ever been anything but a lying traitor in the white house? Newsflash! Politicians are pieces of crap. The last guy I feel like I could have gotten behind was Ike. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe bannon was the source of so many leaks, and why he was fired.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sloppy Steve was a traitor.  Big mistake on Trump's part to trust that dirtbag.  I'll bet sloppy Steve is the leaker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×