THE BROWNS BOARD

Players are sick of Haslam, Hue and Dorsey

Ghoolie

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I am telling you, the 2018 Browns will be just as bad as the 2017 version. 2 - 14 caliber team. NOBODY wants to play for this schidt franchise.

Dorsey is a coffee fetcher. He will do whatever Haslam tells him to do. This is NOT a GM, this is a penis kisser.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/browns-players-tired-no-talent-205539987.html

No, I was assured by Nero that firing Sashi and keeping Hue would have no effect on the team’s morale. 

34 minutes ago, wargograw said:

No, I was assured by Nero that firing Sashi and keeping Hue would have no effect on the team’s morale. 

Nero shoves raisins up his asss. Now he is a football expert?

Blaming the players is weak sauce. The roster is young and shallow, but not 1-31 bad. There isn’t a single team in the league that’s 1-31 bad without serious deficiencies from the top down. Hue is clearly in over his head and is terrible with play calling and clock management. He panicks like a bitch over everything and chucks up prayer challenges that everyone knows he will lose after watching the replay once.  That is when he can dig the challenge flag out of his vagina in time...

The Retards who don’t want to assign any blame to a catty, crybaby, ego-fueled moron like hue deserve the trash football he will deliver. 

3 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I don’t think Mayfield will be 6’1”. Schools always doctor the numbers. 

Big 12 QBs play against terrible defenses and in wide open pass happy offenses. Not a one has amounted to squat in the NFL. 

The combine will tell. If he shrinks an inch that's not a horribly big deal. Mayfield hung 31 on Ohio State, 40+ on TCU (twice), and 40+ on Georgia. Those were not cupcake defenses. Sorry, just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it can never happen.  As Investment Companies like to say- past performance is no guarantee of future results. 

I'm not "all in" on Baker- yet. But there's a couple other potentially draftable QBs I'm not thrilled about. It's way early in the process. 

5 hours ago, wargograw said:

What? Show me the post, but I think you are distorting whatever I said. I didn't mention that constantly calling out players and throwing them under the bus wouldn't affect them, I even said in some posts that I didn't like Hue's attitude (for example towards Crowell). 

Only thing I said when Dorsey decided to say that previous regime didn't bring talent at all is that he shouldn't have done that, but I didn't worry too much about players getting hurt because they should use those comments as motivation to prove him wrong.

You simply don't go 0-16 without everyone of the groups (players, coaches and front office)  contributing to the sh!t show. 

4 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

#1 Nero shoves raisins up his asss. #2 Now he is a football expert?

Answer to #2: Yes, of course.

Answer to #1: Wanna some? 

19 hours ago, D Bone said:

So, all of the players in the locker room are "bugged" by their coaches and upper management basically declaring that "they aren't good enough"?

Damn, I would've thought the scoreboard at the end of the last 31 games might have led them to that conclusion....... I guess they're also not very bright either.  

but they can jump high and run fast!! and sport's science espn shows us how mingo is the new prototypical DE. do players just come here to fail?

btw....????? how can anyone gate shakes the clown? he's been on the job a week. this team was losing a long time before that.

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Nero shoves raisins up his asss. Now he is a football expert?

Now you just proved how ignorant you are. In Spain they have so many damn olive trees there are enough to shove dozens up everyone's butt without affecting the olive oil business one iota.:wacko::lol:

Just now, boo fagley said:

Mayfield lit up a lot of chump teams with sieves for defenses.

UTEP, Tulane, Kansas Jaybirds, Tejas Tech, Baylor. He has Micky Tribisky written all over him. Just watch, around draft time the pundits will blow him up to be Dan Marino.

Gruden would say that he has all the tools to be a great NFL QB...which he tells every single QB he meets.

10 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Its gotten ridiculous hasnt it?

Watching the Mingo video shaking my head.

That's his job. When he's coaching it's a different ball game with him.

EDIT: Besides I'd rather watch his pressers after games than Huey Fig Newton Fester.

45 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Ya, but doesnt he lose credibility?

These draft previews build up college players as if they are Hall of Famers in the waiting. They get everyone all fired up and then the rug gets pulled out from under you after a season or two when the guy is $hitbum.

You mean kind of like you and cal are building up shitty QB's.:lol:

39 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Drew Lock is just the type of QB that everybody will kick themselves for not taking him.

Every draft it seems a QB comes out of no where.

And every draft multiple QBs go back to nowhere and you've picked two.:D

On 1/2/2018 at 1:54 PM, VikingDawg said:

How is Hue wrong? The players SaShit gave him to work with are 95% garbage. 

He is wrong because I would say that 50% of the ineptitude on this team lays clearly on his own personal  shoulders.  I don't think the talent is overall that bad.....key spot, QB, being an exception. 

17 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Now you just proved how ignorant you are. In Spain they have so many damn olive trees there are enough to shove dozens up everyone's butt without affecting the olive oil business one iota.:wacko::lol:

Thank you for educating me. I never realized this.

5 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Thank you for educating me. I never realized this.

I guarantee I certainly didn't know it until I actually took a bus trip from a coastal town to Granada to see the Alhambra about 7 years ago. Oceans of olive trees both sides of the road as far as you could see. Same experience this fall when driving in western Spain. I always think of Italy and Greece when I think of olive trees and olive oil. Now I think of Spain as well. It's like wheat is to the plains here in the US.

15 hours ago, The Gipper said:

He is wrong because I would say that 50% of the ineptitude on this team lays clearly on his own personal  shoulders.  I don't think the talent is overall that bad.....key spot, QB, being an exception. 

The team may not have top talent but a good coach could have won a few games. A good coach exploits his players attributes and win by game planning and adjusting during the game.  The Browns would not be The Winless Browns with a quality head coach.

56 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

The team may not have top talent but a good coach could have won a few games. A good coach exploits his players attributes and win by game planning and adjusting during the game.  The Browns would not be The Winless Browns with a quality head coach.

Get the OC, get a better spotter in the booth and take the red flag away from Hueless. Give him a clipboard so he looks impotent (that's important in the deep south), which makes it harder for him to waste timeouts. :blink:

6 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Get the OC, get a better spotter in the booth and take the red flag away from Hueless. Give him a clipboard so he looks impotent (that's important in the deep south), which makes it harder for him to waste timeouts. :blink:

Did hue Jackson win a challenge this year at all?

1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Did hue Jackson win a challenge this year at all?

Don't remember one and it certainly added to our wasted timeouts almost every game. The funniest was the one where he could not recall where he had the flag, but still managed to get it out just to be wrong one more f'n time.:lol:

16 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

My favorite was when Kizer called a time out with 3 seconds left in the quarter.

Last game vs Steelers Kizer called a timeout when we were on our 3rd yard line I believe. The penalty for delay of game was an unsurmountable yard and a half... 

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I guarantee I certainly didn't know it until I actually took a bus trip from a coastal town to Granada to see the Alhambra about 7 years ago. Oceans of olive trees both sides of the road as far as you could see. Same experience this fall when driving in western Spain. I always think of Italy and Greece when I think of olive trees and olive oil. Now I think of Spain as well. It's like wheat is to the plains here in the US.

It could be said that Spain has United States' geographical and weather variety but in a way smaller size. Southern and western Spain have plenty of olive plantations, indeed. 

48 minutes ago, Nero said:

It could be said that Spain has United States' geographical and weather variety but in a way smaller size. Southern and western Spain have plenty of olive plantations, indeed. 

Besides bulls what else does Pamplona grow, grapes for wine?

12 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:
12 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Lol. In Navarra we have atlantic weather, desert and the Pyrinees, and you can cross it in an hour. Pamplona is an industrial city, but Navarra is famous for its vegetables, good meat; mainly lunchmeat. We are 1 hour away from the Atlantic Ocean so we have also good fish. It's one of the best places gastronomically, just behind Basque Country.

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

They make a lot of movies in Spain because it has a lot of geographical diversity.

A lot of the Game of Thrones is being filmed in Spain now.   It had been filmed in Croatia.  (the parts that are not filmed in Northern Ireland or Iceland)

Archived