THE BROWNS BOARD

Players are sick of Haslam, Hue and Dorsey

Ghoolie

I am telling you, the 2018 Browns will be just as bad as the 2017 version. 2 - 14 caliber team. NOBODY wants to play for this schidt franchise.

Dorsey is a coffee fetcher. He will do whatever Haslam tells him to do. This is NOT a GM, this is a penis kisser.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/browns-players-tired-no-talent-205539987.html

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After "hearing" he is already totally against Rosen and all in on Allen while keeping Huey Newton and the News, I have no disagreement with you on this at all Ghoolie. We're Shmucked if all this actually comes to pass. Only saving grace might be getting Smith from KC. If that doesn't occur then we're looking for another 5-10 years at the Factory of Sadness if it can survive in Cleveland that long.

I hope to hell all these reports are dead wrong on Dorsey. Otherwise Mr. Dorsey, please give me 100% Kona Coast Koa Coffee Plantation's Dark Roast Peaberry. Something to ease the pain @ $50 a lb plus shipping.:P

5 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I am telling you, the 2018 Browns will be just as bad as the 2017 version. 2 - 14 caliber team. NOBODY wants to play for this schidt franchise.

Dorsey is a coffee fetcher. He will do whatever Haslam tells him to do. This is NOT a GM, this is a penis kisser.

I had hope when Dorsey was hired. But making him keep a 1-31 HC seems like it'll be Holmgren 2.0. Five million a year sounds like good retirement money for not much work. Mai Tai's and sunglasses for Dorsey

18 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

After "hearing" he is already totally against Rosen and all in on Allen while keeping Huey Newton and the News, I have no disagreement with you on this at all Ghoolie. We're Shmucked if all this actually comes to pass. Only saving grace might be getting Smith from KC. If that doesn't occur then we're looking for another 5-10 years at the Factory of Sadness if it can survive in Cleveland that long.

I hope to hell all these reports are dead wrong on Dorsey. Otherwise Mr. Dorsey, please give me 100% Kona Coast Koa Coffee Plantation's Dark Roast Peaberry. Something to ease the pain @ $50 a lb plus shipping.:P

Just read the part about being "fixated on Josh Allen" in an SI article. Oh boy.....

We will see how this all shakes out. It can't get worse. That is the positive haha. 0-16 is 0-16.

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Well the fans are fed up with his own Jackson Dorsey and all of these players so Shmuck them allWell the fans are fed up with his own Jackson Dorsey and all of these players so Shmuck them all

So, all of the players in the locker room are "bugged" by their coaches and upper management basically declaring that "they aren't good enough"?

Damn, I would've thought the scoreboard at the end of the last 31 games might have led them to that conclusion....... I guess they're also not very bright either.  

So... In typical Browns fashion.. Were gonna waste a minimum 6-8 games just come to the conclusion that not only were the players bad.. but so is Hue and his cast of jackoffs and misfits can't coach either... Brilliant!

The thing people keep missing..... WHO is going to come here and take over a 0-16 team with no talent to be found on it? If you thought the Chuds and Pettine 4th tier candidates were bad, firing Hue would have relegated Dorsey to the 2nd and 3rd tier College coaches and CFL trash. Ask Tampa Bay or Chicago. 

The only way to get a GOOD Coach here is to first get some talent and a QB on the team, get close as possible to middle of the pack next season THEN you can recruit a good Coach. Provided that Hue Jackson fails next season. He may not, we don't know as he has had nothing but garbage to work with since he got here. With a good QB and some playmakers he may look like a completely different Coach, hopefully more like he did with the Raiders. 

McCourty is 100% right. Hue has been full of excuses, blaming the players all year, and taking 0 responsibility.  He always says:

"I'm the coach so it falls on me, BUT we have to play a perfect game in order to win..." translation: I'm great, but my players suck...

What a joke

12 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Old news Tom. I have long suspected not every player on the Browns roster "loves" playing for Hue. BTW you may well be right in that Williams isn't what he was cracked up to be. playing Peppers a mile off the ball, and his corners 5+ yards off the LOS when the other team is third and two. Go figure. 

I hope this is just the early beginning of pre-draft smokescreen, but if the report is even 1\2 true Dorsey is already "locked in" on Josh Allen- he should be fired immediately. We can only hope when Hue coaches the Senior Bowl, he'll "feel the earth move" when he coaches Baker Mayfield. 

3 hours ago, VikingDawg said:

The thing people keep missing..... WHO is going to come here and take over a 0-16 team with no talent to be found on it? If you thought the Chuds and Pettine 4th tier candidates were bad, firing Hue would have relegated Dorsey to the 2nd and 3rd tier College coaches and CFL trash. Ask Tampa Bay or Chicago. 

The only way to get a GOOD Coach here is to first get some talent and a QB on the team, get close as possible to middle of the pack next season THEN you can recruit a good Coach. Provided that Hue Jackson fails next season. He may not, we don't know as he has had nothing but garbage to work with since he got here. With a good QB and some playmakers he may look like a completely different Coach, hopefully more like he did with the Raiders. 

Who? THAT IS THE GUY YOU WANT DUDE.......................You want Cowher, you want Churchill, You want Patton.......................You want the guy that doens't give a schidt about the obstacles. Are you a moron? We keep taking guys who do like YOU think.................make nicey-nice.

Who would come here? The next badass.....................the guy who is now going to go to another team because we are too stupid to realize that countless talented, driven men would love the job as HC or GM of the Browns. Not the guys who are already a part of the swamp. Not the guys the announcers talk about.........that isn't where the Browns will find a hero......We need someone short on resume and long on heart, passion and love for the Browns. It ain't the crap we have now.

The truth hurts. Sure some of its on coaching but the truth is we have some pretty talent deficient players. The guys who are talented know it's the truth once the butt hurt of the public comments fade. Most of the receiver talent couldn't make an arena team. Our QB had the TD/INT ratio dyslexia. Some of our D couldn't tackle me. Bottom line blame what you want on coaching but we have lot of players who can't execute at the NFL level. Fill that talent gap and the coaching deficiencies tend to be easier to hide. 

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Old news Tom. I have long suspected not every player on the Browns roster "loves" playing for Hue. BTW you may well be right in that Williams isn't what he was cracked up to be. playing Peppers a mile off the ball, and his corners 5+ yards off the LOS when the other team is third and two. Go figure. 

I hope this is just the early beginning of pre-draft smokescreen, but if the report is even 1\2 true Dorsey is already "locked in" on Josh Allen- he should be fired immediately. We can only hope when Hue coaches the Senior Bowl, he'll "feel the earth move" when he coaches Baker Mayfield. 

Larry, Williams never impressed me at all, He and his head coach were " so good" that they relied on hit man, bounty tactics. Okay, I get you, Harrison and Burfect (sp) are not guys we want, but bro, who is more thug than Williams? Can't win via regular channels? No problem, employ a bounty system. I believed from day one that Williams defense would be penalty and mistake prone, and his style of coaching is basically to blitz a lot, which I approve of, but anyone can send off the D half Socked to go blast people. The thing is, the Browns D is not punishing anyone. We make penalties, miss tackles and give up big plays over and over.

Williams blows donkey caulk. I proclaimed his D would be no better than Horton's, maybe worse. Horton was 1 - 15, WIlliams, WITH the addition of super spectacular Two-Tackle Texas is 0 - 16. Faulk Greg Williams, he is a joke.

Pre draft smoke screen? LMAO, LMAO, LMAO................as if the Browns FO is a mastermind of draft maneuvering? Doctson available? Nah..trade down and take Corey "Slippery Fingers" Coleslaw. The Browns will draft a QB only to make the fans happy. They will gravitate, as they did with piece of schidt Garrett, to take someone who regardless of how he pans out, won't cause the organization to look bad..........."Hey, we took the guy that everyone said was best".

Dorkey is already a bust.

You know bro, I like Bill B, but where would he be if Bledsoe never got hurt and the Pats never lucked out and took 6th round Tom Brady? These coaches and execs get too much credit when a player turns out to be great. Let's see Belichik or Tomlin get the next Brady or Rapistburger..

This money ball, analytics, etc for the draft is all bullschidt. It is a crap shoot, a Roulette wheel. I don't blame the Browns for drafting players that don't pan out, but I DO blame them for purposely not drafting the hottest prospects and instead trading down. If you have high draft picks, you need to bet on the guys with the biggest potential. If they bust, so what? It isn't like Garrett and Coleman have given us  a lot of value.

1 hour ago, jcam222 said:

The truth hurts. Sure some of its on coaching but the truth is we have some pretty talent deficient players. The guys who are talented know it's the truth once the butt hurt of the public comments fade. Most of the receiver talent couldn't make an arena team. Our QB had the TD/INT ratio dyslexia. Some of our D couldn't tackle me. Bottom line blame what you want on coaching but we have lot of players who can't execute at the NFL level. Fill that talent gap and the coaching deficiencies tend to be easier to hide. 

Who signed those players? Who twisted Haslam's arm and made him take schidt like Coleman and Garrett?

Look man, you don't like your wife? FIne, divorce her like a gentleman. Don't rip her to shreds in the public eye and then divorce her. You have players you don't like?

1) Fire the caulk sucker who signed them.

2) Treat them with respect, trade them, release them, but don't cast a dark cloud over a man trying to make a living. Don't humiliate your players in the face of the public and other players. How the fukck would you like to be a Browns player attending a function where many other NFL players were in attendance? Or trying out for a new team after having schidt like that said about you?

It is funny to see that after years of guys here arguing with my position that we have drafted mostly schidt, after years of telling me how good our players are, NOW you side with Black Uncle Fester, DePudDuster and Mister Haney Haslam blasting the players?

Sorry, but this behavior demonstrates a total lack of class. And answer me this, who the fukck will want to play here if after eery time we lose an important game or playoff opportunity, these three jackoffs absolve themselves from guilt and blame the players?

This is totally unacceptable.

6 hours ago, VikingDawg said:

How is Hue wrong? The players SaShit gave him to work with are 95% garbage. 

Playcalling. Anyone that plays madden could have called plays better. Good or even average coaches know to work to the players strengths. Hue's calls advanced the offense...backwards.

6 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Jeff Fisher or Rex Ryan would take this job no questions asked.

And a homeless too, and it doesn't mean that it would be a good option, either.

Both have proven that they are good 8-8 coaches. An upgrade from Hue? Hell yes. But nobody, when thinking of changing a coach, thinks of switching from terrible to bad. 

6 hours ago, VikingDawg said:

How is Hue wrong? The players SaShit gave him to work with are 95% garbage. 

Absolute cowpoop. How many of those drafted last year were reaches? Hardly any, if any at all. If the Browns didn’t take them someone else was in the next 5 say 10 picks if you want. The likes of Collins, Tretter and Zietler are also players all other NFL teams would have looked at signing if they had the capital. 

Hue is doing what he did in Oakland and trying to convince everyone nothing is his fault. 

Some of you will never be happy. No matter who is hired you will find fault. If they add someone to the org who is a football guy, you bitch. They go outside the box, you bitch. They fire a guy after a year you bitch, they keep a coach around, you bitch. I think the every coach deserves a fair shake, if Hue doesn't make marketed progress next season he needs to go. But pray tell how many do you think he should have won? He was handed a bag of rocks for his QB position. The team was gutted of veterans. You could blow it all up and redo the offense and defense again etc. As to Williams, whether you like him or not, he improved the defense from yr to yr. Maybe he played his DBs deeps because outside of Calhoun they all pretty much suck. Lets let Dorsey at least do a draft etc before we determine he sucks.

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

What's wrong with Allen? Everyone is worried because he played for Wyoming, but he had same HC and OC as Wentz. Craig Boh the HC, coached on 3 National Championship teams with Nebraska. Allen is getting top notch coaching in college. Wyoming is actually a D1 school. Wentz played for a D1-a school and it's the same system. 

Mayfield is small for the NFC north. He's what 6'1" They usually exaggerate the height too. A small QB in the AFC North, the cold, and wind. I just don't see anything special there. He gets excited when his team wins? I don't see all the leadership qualities everyone talks about. I see immaturity and some Manziel in him for sure. He'll fall come draft day. Unless Rosen and Darnold don't come out. By the time the process is over Allen will be the clear cut #1 QB. 

1 hour ago, boo fagley said:

Exactly my thoughts.

1) You want a guy who kicks a$$ and takes names later as your head coach.

2) Same with a rookie QB. Rosen is a vagina boy crying that he wont play for the Browns if they draft his sorry a$$. You want a QB who believes  " Im good enough to turn this team into a winner" and who is not afraid of adversity. GTFO of my way.

1) Hue is Mr. Nice Guy to the players- that's why they all love him. It's IMHO why  he will fall flat on his face again next year, even with some improved talent from the draft. I mean, we couldn't possibly screw up all five picks we have in the first two rounds. Or could we? 

2) Sounds like Baker Mayfield to me...  

33 minutes ago, Ghoolie#1fan said:

What's wrong with Allen? Everyone is worried because he played for Wyoming, but he had same HC and OC as Wentz. Craig Boh the HC, coached on 3 National Championship teams with Nebraska. Allen is getting top notch coaching in college. Wyoming is actually a D1 school. Wentz played for a D1-a school and it's the same system. 

Mayfield is small for the NFC north. He's what 6'1" They usually exaggerate the height too. A small QB in the AFC North, the cold, and wind. I just don't see anything special there. He gets excited when his team wins? I don't see all the leadership qualities everyone talks about. I see immaturity and some Manziel in him for sure. He'll fall come draft day. Unless Rosen and Darnold don't come out. By the time the process is over Allen will be the clear cut #1 QB. 

What's wrong with Allen? He has accuracy issues. Same knock as Deshone Kizer. Only way Allen will make it into the top 10 in the draft is if Rosen and Darnold both stay in school.....   

BTW, Brian Sipe was 6'1" too. 

Archived