THE BROWNS BOARD

2018 opponents announced

LondonBrown

42 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The were Cajuns. La. back roads.

Moral of the story...

Never flip off a redneck literally riding shotgun in an old P/U...

20 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I highly recommend New Orleans.

Mind you, it's a dumpy town, but it's gotta be the coolest dumpy town. Worth going to just for the food. Awesome vibe.

New Orleans is what you make of it. I've been a few times now and did it "low class" and "high class". Low class was fun because there's nothing like throwing em back around a bunch of drunks and beads and music. The higher class though brings the food element which is unique and god damn delicious. I would seriously consider NO gumbo as my last meal.

Bourbon street days are wayyy behind me now though. During Mardi Gras that street is next level disgusting, holy crap. I'm not even joking when I say thinking of the smell and sights makes me gag.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

I think they said they were headed for Florida....and that is why I was thinking it may have been northern Fla.

Supposedly they were headed to Florida "to retire" but never made it.......

........The next morning, as they are overtaken on a two-lane country road by an old pickup truck, the cowboy hat-wearing driver says, in a thick Louisiana or Cajun accent, "Hey there, look at them two". The other man in the truck reaches for a shotgun hanging in the back window, saying they will "scare the hell out of 'em". As they pass Billy on his left, the passenger lazily aims the shotgun out the window, and says, "want me to blow your brains out?" while the driver laughs. Without looking at them, Billy raises his middle finger........

Not a good move. Cheap movie that grossed a small fortune, who knew? 

Archived