THE BROWNS BOARD

Crowell

Alkid3

2 hours ago, Alkid3 said:

We got nothing... we all know what we got... the answer is nothing. Let him walk he wants a New contract playing like that? Nah I'm good. Sign a 5th rounder rb and he'll be better. 

I get it,blind,balance-less with no left turn single is no way to play like a brown:) We got Crow as a FA for 4 years paying him in his final contract at 2.8M...He will get paid..Should it be us? yes... but will it happen here? Nope..we outbid no---one

Crow is the epitome of mediocracy. I think many people expected more from him. He basically falls down a yard first for half of the runs we do every game. And Hue said even he himself could make that big run crow did because of the hole. Yup, Crow is definitely gone.

If Dorsey is serious, he won't let crimelord Jimmy stay 60 million under the cap again next year.

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So you had a great day after all.:lol:

I got a Total Wine gift card to cash in and am seriously thinking I may get Plantation Barbados XO 20th Anniversary which has some reviews similar to my Diplomatico. I did get another of those for Xmas though so I will have something to taste along side to compare it with. Report coming Tuesday night.:D

I bought a 4 pack of Samual Smith Oatmeal Stout with money left over when I picked up the Diplomatico with my $50 gift card from another retailer closer in. Sharing it with my daughter in law who loves those dark malty beers like I do.

I have one more card besides those and it's a hard choice between my fav Honig Cabernet or a Taylor 20 year Port. Since I have 3 other Honigs already I'm leaning towards the Port unless I spot a really good Rioja (Nero would approve). Life is hard.:rolleyes:

Hey Nero you got any favorites? Take a look at what Total Wine carries and give me an opinion. There is a good search engine on the website you can go by wines/ports or by country and narrow it down. I have two locations in N Austin to go bye from.

http://www.totalwine.com/

Too bad Great Lakes Brewing isn't available in Texas yet. They make several beers of that type including an oatmeal stout. 

Wines? When it comes to 20 year tawnies, I favor Graham's over Taylor's.  Regarding Spanish wines, checking total wine- I think the Muga selection especial is pretty good. this is another one I really like- it's currently out of stock, but it's one of the few Riojas being made in the "Traditional" style before Robert Parker almost ruined them La Rioja Alta Vina Ardanza Reserva Toro, Ribera del Duero, (unfortunately Pesquera and Vega Silica Unico cost a fortune now, but there are less expensive alternatives) and Jumilla are up and coming regions. Outside of Rioja, Jumilla in particular is one of my faves. If you want everyday drinking stuff, look for Domaine Juan Gil. That's his entry level wine. One step (same producer) up is my big fave Clio http://www.totalwine.com/search/product?text=Clio+Jumilla%2C+2014&tab=fullcatalog  the 2014 is sold out. but the 2015 has just been released- keep an eye out for it, if you're into Australian style wines. Me and one of my fellow winos have a complete vertical of it back to first year of production 2002.  :)  Their top of the line is El Nido, but it's out of my price range on the high side of $100. 

I'll give the 2 Total Wines closest to me and see if either has that Clio. Looks to be an excellent wine from some of the reviews. Another I may take a look at though is Vinsacro Rioja Dioro 2010. Looks intriguing.

9 hours ago, TopDawg31 said:

for the reason I stated he runs into the back of his linemen instead of having vision to locate a crease to get through, Id swear he closes his eyes as soon as he gets the hand off and just runs straight ahead. We need a RB that has balance and vision. One that doesn't trip over grass blades.

In other words you completely lack any understanding of how "average YPC" works.

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! Now who among Browns fans would continually attack a player? I can't imagine that.:rolleyes:

We are talking about attacking a good player. I attack the schidt. Two Tackle Texas and Corey ColeSlaw 

there are guys crow's size that make him look like doo doo, that can actually shake and bake, shed tacklers or carry them along for the ride.

haven't had a true de force RB since who byner?

and 4.1 ypc mean Sheet if you can't get one yard for a first down or run the ball into the endzone from 4 yards out.

CHUBB.

13 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I have one more card besides those and it's a hard choice between my fav Honig Cabernet or a Taylor 20 year Port. Since I have 3 other Honigs already I'm leaning towards the Port unless I spot a really good Rioja (Nero would approve). Life is hard.:rolleyes:

Hey Nero you got any favorites? Take a look at what Total Wine carries and give me an opinion. There is a good search engine on the website you can go by wines/ports or by country and narrow it down. I have two locations in N Austin to go bye from.

http://www.totalwine.com/

Sorry, I went over this post (next time use the @TexasAg1969 feature). I do approve :D

Anyway, I have seen the list of Riojas and I don't recall having drunk any of them, I still need to get some years until I develop some wine knowledge, you know, like good wines ;)

I would go for Hoorta's advise. I checked the wines from Navarra only so you would have a taste of my region but none of them look convincing, heh.

22 hours ago, miktoxic said:

prob greg pruitt.

Kevin Mack  90/91/92.   He also did it in  85/86/87

From 1974 to 1983 a Pruitt led the Browns in rushing for 10 straight years.  The first 5 of those was Greg...then next 5 was Mike.

So....a Brown has led the team 10 times....and a Pruitt 10 times.    Jim Brown 9 times.  Ken Brown once. (1973

Archived