THE BROWNS BOARD

Hey Guys, New Member here

TigeRRUppeRRCut

Brand new member here....I'm a huge Alex Smith fan, and very excited he might be coming to the browns to finish his career. He has completely lit it up this season, and the numbers he has put up (QBR, TD/Int , etc) have been outstanding the last several years.

1) Do you gentleman think Smith becoming a brown is a realistic possibility?

2) Do you think he could come in the next couple of years, help stabilize the browns and coach up Kizer or Whoever (Darnold?!) for a couple years and help get the browns moving towards a winning season?

Also, Smith's wife is SMOKING hot in case you haven't seen...

Best of luck with all things Browns! If Smith becomes a Browns fan, I will jump on board your bandwagon so hard it might make you sexually uncomfortable.

Welcome to the board, and you'll have plenty of seats open on the bandwagon... :lol:

I think most of us would love to have Alex Smith on the Browns, and with Dorsey here as GM and the amount of draft picks the Browns have, it could be a possibility. Another rookie QB is coming, that is almost guaranteed, but most of them would probably benefit from sitting for a while, like Mahomes sat this season in KC.

3 hours ago, TigeRRUppeRRCut said:

Brand new member here....I'm a huge Alex Smith fan, and very excited he might be coming to the browns to finish his career. He has completely lit it up this season, and the numbers he has put up (QBR, TD/Int , etc) have been outstanding the last several years.

2) Do you think he could come in the next couple of years, help stabilize the browns and coach up Kizer or Whoever (Darnold?!) for a couple years and help get the browns moving towards a winning season?

Best of luck with all things Browns! If Smith becomes a Browns fan, I will jump on board your bandwagon so hard it might make you sexually uncomfortable.

Hi, I am Ghoolie, the most accurate football analyst on the board. I am also the biggest irritant by rubbing my prediction like salt into whip sores.

It is considered an honor to be insulted by me, so let me welcome you properly. 

Welcome aboard you homo. 

5 hours ago, TigeRRUppeRRCut said:

Alex Smith is a great player. His only flaw is that he doesn't have the best arm, but he  has overcome it with a great accuracy and football intelligence. He also knows how to use his feet. I like also how professional he is. He's been put on a risky position twice in his career (Kaepernick and Mahomes) and has been classy about that, I'd say.

I am not too enthusiast about him coming to the Browns for two things: what we can offer and the situation he'll be brought in. 

First of all, we can offer more many than any other team money wise, but the Browns haven't been called "factory of sadness" for no reason. And I don't know if Smith has given up on getting a Superbowl: we are far from getting a ring.

Second, one of the worst corps we have (together with QB corps) is the wide receivers. Our best players there are Josh Gordon, about whom we don't want to get excited because he's not a guarantee and could very easily end up suspended, and Corey Coleman, who has suffered two long injuries in his first two years in the NFL. I don't see Smith coming before any talented receiver is signed in FA. Also, one of the things you can be almost completely sure about (if nothing crazy happens) is that we will pick a QB with #1 pick. Will Smith leave a team who has made a big bet for a rookie (Mahomes) and join another one which will make another big bet for a QB? Will his situation be better here than in Kansas City? Moreover, if Hue stays (God forbid) I think he won't even consider coming as an option. Everyone has seen what Hue has done with Kizer and the team, despite you think the roster lacks talent, he hasn't made the best of it BY FAR. 

Having said that, if he comes, he'll make a lot of people around here very happy, including me.

Welcome :)

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

Hi, I am Ghoolie, the most accurate football analyst on the board. I am also the biggest irritant by rubbing my prediction like salt into whip sores.

Welcome aboard you homo. 

That was funny, lol.

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Welcome aboard you homo. 

And since Ghoolie claims to be a black homo, that was not an insult, but a compliment.:rolleyes:

Welcome to the board.

Are you a Browns fan?  Or a Chiefs fan?  or what....       (I'm a Browns fan that's sporting my newly deceste best friend's Vikings avatar)

.....Alex Smith, of course, would be great for our adolescent QB room.

9 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Welcome aboard you homo. 

• .......and as you see the class idiot. :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome aboard and hope to see you around! mjp

5 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Have you ever thought about being a Josh Allen fan?

Just sayin.

those fans are reserved for the Kizer For Pres crowd.

12 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Welcome aboard you homo. 

I am totally honored. If alex joins the squad I will totally get homo with you but like bros. Its not wrong If I wear a dogpound mask and have a huge browns foam finger...No one will look down on us for being ourselves

5 minutes ago, TigeRRUppeRRCut said:

I am totally honored. If alex joins the squad I will totally get homo with you but like bros. Its not wrong If I wear a dogpound mask and have a huge browns foam finger...No one will look down on us for being ourselves

While Ghoolie won't waste his time meeting you for a fight, but if you are serious about "getting homo", he's probably warming up his car as we speak.

8 hours ago, TigeRRUppeRRCut said:

Welcome to our nuthouse.

8 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

While Ghoolie won't waste his time meeting you for a fight, but if you are serious about "getting homo", he's probably warming up his car as we speak.

Anyone who wants a fight can come to get their butt kicked in Memphis. You don't challenge someone to a fight and then demand that they buy a plane ticket to come meet you.

Hey Klitchsko, I will kicks your asss. I dare you to buy  place ticket and meet me at the next Browns game. If you don't show up, it means you chickened out.

Fukcking homos. You idiots would ll run as soon as I answered my doorbell.

18 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Have you ever thought about being a Josh Allen fan?

Just sayin.

Barf. It takes all kinds here....  

2 hours ago, jcam222 said:

QB room will be Smith / Mayfield / Kizer. Book it Danno . He only exception is if we can get Cousins to accept Fort Knox. 

It will take Fort Knox, and Cousins isn't going anywhere (where) he can't be the Numero Uno for a long time. Don't think Denver has the cap room. Smith or bust. The Eagles pick we have in the second round should be plenty to get it done. 

8 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Anyone who wants a fight can come to get their butt kicked in Memphis. You don't challenge someone to a fight and then demand that they buy a plane ticket to come meet you.

Hey Klitchsko, I will kicks your asss. I dare you to buy  place ticket and meet me at the next Browns game. If you don't show up, it means you chickened out.

Fukcking homos. You idiots would ll run as soon as I answered my doorbell.

Damn right I would.

Black homosexuals who want to do dirty things to my doo-doo hole scare me!

12 hours ago, jcam222 said:

QB room will be Smith / Mayfield / Kizer. Book it Danno . He only exception is if we can get Cousins to accept Fort Knox. 

EXACTLY how I want to see that room! Of course, that's today & I reserve the right to change my mind multiple times in the days, weeks, & months ahead. :rolleyes:

Mike

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

Barf. It takes all kinds here....  

It will take Fort Knox, and Cousins isn't going anywhere (where) he can't be the Numero Uno for a long time. Don't think Denver has the cap room. Smith or bust. The Eagles pick we have in the second round should be plenty to get it done. 

If we manage to land Cousins he will be the FQB. We would end up drafting a QB to develop long term in the 3/4 round. 

Fair question. In all honesty I like the Browns history as one of the great teams! Ohio is probably still the best football state per capita, but I will probably follow Alex Smith if for example he goes to Arizona. I much prefer he goes to the Browns as I feel with Dorsey and a truck load of picks,  that the Browns have a great future. Just in all honesty I am invested in Alex Smith and will follow him till he retires.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/30/2017 at 6:04 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

And since Ghoolie claims to be a black homo, that was not an insult, but a compliment.:rolleyes:

I never claimed to be a black homo. Homos calim I am a black homo. I just identify as a homo. Can't we all just get along?

Do you think Smith is that good? He looked like crap in the playoffs. Great QBs don't look like crap in the playoffs. Can you think of any? When Staubach lost he sitll played good. I don't remember and HOF QBs who couldn't play for crap in championship games, save Tarkenton.

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

Do you think Smith is that good?

He doesn't have to be 'all world' good.  He has to be our 'veteran' QB....and good enough to run the offense in a competent way for a year  (+/-).

Seems a good place to drop in. I’m born and raised a Skins fan. My dad was raised on the Browns and moved to DC and became a Skins fan over time. The Browns move did him in and he never picked up the new expansion team. 

I hate Snyder and Bruce Allen. They make it hard to be a fan. RG3 and McCloughan situations have killed me. I’m unlikely to truly lose my Skins fandom but I’m in the market for another team to root for and figure the Browns are a natural fit. I love the NFL draft and have been intrigued with the Browns the last few years (failures then moneyball) and have rooted for a turn around. I’ve found myself more and more reading up on Browns mock drafts and off season strategies and figure why not try it out. 

One of my close buddies made the move back in 2015. He also had family ties to the Browns and he’s now a bigger Browns fan than he ever was Skins fan. I’m not striving for that, but having an AFC team to follow and cheer on will be fun. And i hate the Steelers (and Penguins) so there’s that :) 

11 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkinsfan said:

Seems a good place to drop in. I’m born and raised a Skins fan. My dad was raised on the Browns and moved to DC and became a Skins fan over time. The Browns move did him in and he never picked up the new team. 

I hate Snyder and Bruce Allen. They make it hard to be a fan. RG3 and McCloughan situations have killed me. I’m unlikely to truly lose my Skins fandom but I’m in the market for another team to root for and figure the Browns are a natural fit. I love the NFL draft and have been intrigued with the Browns the last few years (failures then moneyball) and have rooted for a turn around. I’ve found myself more and more reading up on Browns mock drafts and off season strategies and figure why not try it out. 

Welcome abroad! 

Archived