THE BROWNS BOARD

"island sinking" fool Hank Johnson - Trey Gowdy sets him straight

calfoxwc

you see these ignorant liberal fools all over - it doesn't matter what they they, it just matters

that they overtalk other people, and interrupt to try to score some kind of stupid point.

On talk shows, they talk very very fast and won't shut up. This Hank Johnson is too ignorant

to do the fast talking part. Just the stupid interrupting and rambling part. This is exactly who liberals are.

It doesn't matter how ignorant they look, but rather how they have some kind of emotional need to be belligerent

and arrogant about ...anything.

speaking of fools, Trey Gowdy tries to pin them down on gun control. The lack of respect for our 2nd Amendment by those who

are absolute defenders of other Amendments. The one part- the argument that there are restrictions admitted by the court as

legal - on free speech is understood. But the analogy is false. The one liberal fool brings up the point about not being able

to yell "FIRE" in a theater. Everybody knows that is legit. That is the same point that you aren't allowed to murder someone

with a gun, or use a gun to rob a store/bank. The liberals falsely use that as trying to justify the regulation of who is allowed

to own guns, what kind of guns they own, how many guns, concealed carry reciprocity. It's a false connection. The libel law

is about misusing a right. Laws saying you can't threaten to rob a store with a gun is misusing a right. The first violates the

2st Amendment, the second violates the 1st Amendment. Every American has the right of free speech, not allowed to MISUSE it.

Every American is allowed to OWN GUNS, just not allowed to misuse it. Trey Gowdy sees it.

36 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Phone auto correct in the worst way I guess? Didn't bother to proof read.  

Happens to me all the time.

But what's this about taxpayer money and fines Etc that make Gowdy disqualified to discuss crooked Hillary? I just hadn't heard of it and I'm sick and too lazy to look it up.

:wacko:

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Happens to me all the time.

But what's this about taxpayer money and fines Etc that make Gowdy disqualified to discuss crooked Hillary? I just hadn't heard of it and I'm sick and too lazy to look it up.

:wacko:

WSS

Just find it ironic.   Crooked discussing crooked is all.        Perhaps that does make him qualified though...?  

Archived