Sign in to follow this  
BrownsDawgPound

***Official Browns @ Bears Game Day Thread***

38 minutes ago, dawg2fan said:

Who are these guys calling the game?  Can't even get the names right. Duke Jackson?

Srsly, ive been calling this since the chargers game and tomhear from so many of u how i dont the game. Oh my fukking god this cant play football. 

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

Oh my god, fuk any of u that defended this kid

Dude I agree, WTF was that? Did he even look or just toss it?

well this is a real barn burner, 2 lousy teams 9 total points, but  if we win I will be so happy I will party like a rock star, get some coke for the holidays, or pepsi but I was on a pepsi boycott but who knows

I was screaming at the TV because you could see Nassib was literally 1 yard offside. To be a professional football player at not have the awareness to see that is literally unbelievable.

I'd really like to see someone else playing QB. Kessler or Hogan, don't care which one, but I'm sick of watching Kizer. I don't know what else the coaching staff needs to see from him. He sucks. 

what a Shmucking joke, How can these losers call themselves a pro team, I would respect them more if they would just give up instead of showing the world how awful they are

Just now, jrb12711 said:

I was screaming at the TV because you could see Nassib was literally 1 yard offside. To be a professional football player at not have the awareness to see that is literally unbelievable.

Except for the fact of "Browns". "Browns" nullifies the unbelievable, as in "but, Browns" or "except, Browns".

1 minute ago, jrb12711 said:

This is why i was trashing ogbah and nassib a couple weeks into the season. You dont often find great front 4 players in late rounds.