THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Ravens Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Now you have no choice, you're down and have to force the issue.    Backed up against your goal only down a score?   That's when coaching shows.

I don't disagree with you in general. But there's a fundamental difference in forcing the issue and that throw. My 10 year nephew would have been benched for that throw.

Just now, Browns1216 said:

another loss hurts, but it may be better for the Browns in the long run.  No way they can stick with Hue after this

If only I could believe you

Just now, BrownsFan4Evr said:

Worst coach in history?? Are you 12 years old?? I suppose YOU could do better with this 3rd string offense.

What is his record? 

Cris Palmer won 5 games in 2 years with an expansion team

Hue is THE WORST HEAD COACH IN NFL HISTORY 

There is no debate

Well, anyway, 0-16 is more likely than ever.

Whether Kizer is the worst QB of all time or just a rookie in a bad situation trying too hard and poorly coached, or whether Hue is the worst HC of all time or maybe just a new head coach in a bad situation who didn't get his picks in the last draft, or some terribad combination of all of the above, neither men are going to come out of this season looking good.

The rookie has more chance of getting something with a different team if he's picked up really, really cheap by a desperate team. Hue will be more likely of the two to stay in Cleveland but will never be a HC again if his record still blows next year.

Good luck to everyone wherever they end up, but the Browns will still be at the bottom looking up at the start of next season.

Archived