THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Ravens Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

13 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Yeah cause drango getting beaten like a gelding is on him. Kizers int, on him. When ur this bad at the qb position no coach can win. Bb wins "maybe" 2-3 games over this stretch. But prob not

Hue has a suboptimal team which makes it hard to win. Kizer is a rookie asked to start with no experienced journeyman to rely on for advice and some poor plays called from the sideline. Both make mistakes and have to own them. But I'm putting more responsibility at the feet of the coach rather than a rookie QB in these conditions.

Best thing for Kizer is a trade to another team where he can learn behind a good QB in case his flashes of talent indicate real potential.

Best thing for Hue if he isn't canned is to get an OC and a halfway decent vet QB for next season to help whichever rookie QB lands here. I would say the best thing for Hue is to be an HC somewhere else but he isn't going to be getting offers with his record.

Until then, Hue and Kizer are stuck with each other and this crap show will go on.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

You don't expound the problems by giving your opposition the easy ability to exploit them.         Straight drop from your own goal line is willingly playing into the hands of the other team.

I dont care. When this team is mildly competetive i can properly evaluate the coach

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

I dont care. When this team is mildly competetive i can properly evaluate the coach

Then there's nothing further to discuss.  If you can't recognize coaching blunders when you see them.

I guess Pete Carrol saying "throw it at the one" was all on Russell Wilson, huh?

1 minute ago, jbluhm86 said:

Throwing into triple coverage for Kizer's 3rd turnover of the day. Yep, definitely Hue's fault.

Do you want Hue coaching the next rookie Qb?

I sure as hell don’t. 

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

Now you have no choice, you're down and have to force the issue.    Backed up against your goal only down a score?   That's when coaching shows.

Plenty of QBs are forced to play when their team is down, and yet they manage, for the most part, to not throw it into triple coverage.

There's a reason why the Browns are leading the league in INTs.

1 minute ago, Browns1216 said:

kizer made an extremely stupid decision there.  hue is also reverting, completely abandoning the run game and trying to win on a rookie's arm hasn't worked all season, not sure why he continues to try it

Because Hue is the WORST coach in NFL HISTORY 

2 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Plenty of QBs are forced to play when their team is down, and yet they manage, for the most part, to not throw it into triple coverage.

There's a reason why the Browns are leading the league in INTs.

There are 2 reasons. Kizer sucks and Hue is the WORST coach in NFL HISTORY 

Archived