THE BROWNS BOARD

Roy moore eats sht

Clevfan4life

8 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Ikr? Like when they went after those conservative bulwarks like weinstein, hoffman, franken etc,etc. ☕️

I've stated this before I think that's cowpoop as well. Like I said I don't like Franken and I don't like his politics but the people of Minnesota wanted him to represent them. He says many of the allegations are false and many of the others are mischaracterized. I don't like to see someone run out of position just because of innuendo that could quite possibly be false.

Again Roy Moore should have been elected and then investigated. If it turned out he was guilty of something boot his butt immediately. Would you like it if I had the administration ban you from the board because I told them you kept sexually propositioning me? Why not?

WSS

19 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Or maybe it's all of the stupid Sheet he's said?

I doubt it. Be serious Woody. What kind of stuff did he say that would turn off Alabama voters? This is not the Student Union down there. You think they will fly off the handle because he talks trash about homosexuals illegal immigrants Muslims or drug dealers?

Make no mistake this was a horrible candidate who was too stupid to do what he needed to do to appeal to the Alabama voters.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I doubt it. Be serious Woody. What kind of stuff did he say that would turn off Alabama voters? This is not the Student Union down there. You think they will fly off the handle because he talks trash about homosexuals illegal immigrants Muslims or drug dealers?

Make no mistake this was a horrible candidate who was too stupid to do what he needed to do to appeal to the Alabama voters.

WSS

Maybe Alabama is following the changing policy trends of the rest of the country. Maybe

16 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Now that the election is over, we'll never again hear about the Roy Moore allegations. Why? Because they were LIES that were used to steal an election. It's the Democrat way: Lie, cheat, and steal.

He was a terrible choice regardless...

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Now that the election is over, we'll never again hear about the Roy Moore allegations. Why? Because they were LIES that were used to steal an election. It's the Democrat way: Lie, cheat, and steal.

yup I'm sure he never went near teenage girls. It was a different prosecutor moore who was banned from that mall. 

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Now that the election is over, we'll never again hear about the Roy Moore allegations. Why? Because they were LIES that were used to steal an election. It's the Trump way: Lie, cheat, and steal.

Fixed it for ya. The Grand Dragon of Liars is now in charge.

22 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

1) they would ask for pm's right?

2) id love to sexually proposition you on a near hourly basis u bearded dreamboat. May i?👨‍❤️‍👨

They might ask for PM's, butI haven't seen too many demands for proof from anybody recently who is accusing anybody of sexual misconduct.

The go to line is "well we have to believe the women." Which sucks in my opinion. I say prove the allegation or take your punishment. We are at least close to the same page on that right?

WSS

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

He was a terrible choice regardless...

He sure as hell was. And one of the stupidest campaigns I've ever seen run for any candidate ever.

Any other Republican would have beaten the POS Jones by 20 points.

On the other hand there's the possibility that the accusations made of him are really false. That means the left-wing press could have leveled those accusations against and a Republican. But I've got a feeling that a lot of what they say about Moore is true. It's not against the law but it's creepy enough.

WSS

4 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Bannon is an a s s h o l e.  Everything the guy touches goes to S h i t.

To an extent but I would bet but not more than one out of 20 actual voters have any idea who he is, and probably most of them only know the talking points. We on the political board know more than most and that's not very much. The Great unwashed only hears buzzwords.

WSS

Since the Trump Russia collusion theory is running out of steam, the Demtards are now using the "but he touched me there 40 years ago" card.

I certainly hope the GOP is taking notes, and plan on using this effective (albeit dirty) tactic against the Dems real soon.

Karma can be a bitch.

oh, hell yeah. Sherrod Brown should be in prison for "x"

and any dem president should be impeached a few minutes after taking office, or prevented from

actually becoming pres even if he/she is elected, because of "y".

The left is like "if we win, we do what we want...if you win, we do what we want to stop you from

doing anything you want"

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Since the Trump Russia collusion theory is running out of steam, the Demtards are now using the "but he touched me there 40 years ago" card.

I certainly hope the GOP is taking notes, and plan on using this effective (albeit dirty) tactic against the Dems real soon.

Karma can be a bitch.

Its already happened, have u not been paying attn? 

21 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Its already happened, have u not been paying attn? 

Yes I have.

Franken had no choice...there were pictures.

Conyers stepped down, and the dem from Nevada will be next.

3 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Yes I have.

Franken had no choice...there were pictures.

Conyers stepped down, and the dem from Nevada will be next.

Franken and Conyers don't care because another Democrat will be appointed to replace them. That's why the Republicans would have been better off with Roy Moore even if he was convicted of an Ethics charge and booted out immediately after the election. 

I don't wish ill health on John McCain that I would hope he would be replaced for health reasons.

WSS

Archived