Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Clevfan4life

Why i agree with some of trumps immigration policies..

Recommended Posts

I dont want people from cultures that tolerate something like this. I know steve upon seeing this ad might think to himself heck maybe i should be a dem....deez forners done growin on me!   But for me i dont want these people here. I dont want people here that hold dog eating festivals every year or think its cool with their god if a man rapes a woman but only if she isnt certified with their religion......etc,eyc, etc

 

i mean srsly, who eants the above crap in our country?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I dont want people from cultures that tolerate something like this. I know steve upon seeing this ad might think to himself heck maybe i should be a dem....deez forners done growin on me!   But for me i dont want these people here. I dont want people here that hold dog eating festivals every year or think its cool with their god if a man rapes a woman but only if she isnt certified with their religion......etc,eyc, etc

 

i mean srsly, who eants the above crap in our country?

Me?

Well Americans spend Millions if not billions I crap to change their skin hair and eye color every year. But these are just some of the people the Democrats want to flood the country with.

So who did you vote for again? And what was their immigration position?

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Me?

Well Americans spend Millions if not billions I crap to change their skin hair and eye color every year. But these are just some of the people the Democrats want to flood the country with.

So who did you vote for again? And what was their immigration position?

WSS

1) yes u

2) we've been over my voting record before, why isnt the stevatron properly logging it on its hard drive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

1) yes u

2) we've been over my voting record before, why isnt the stevatron properly logging it on its hard drive?

If you're afraid to repeat it fair enough. I know you said you voted for somebody in protest or as a joke or didn't vote or something of the sort... just forgot which of the meaningless candidates it was. If it was libertarian they are pretty much in favor of an open border, or at least close.

People like Bernie and Jill Stein are way over on the open Border Side.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I stayed home steve. Now take that piece of info and manually transfer it from ur RAM and put it directly to long term storage. Heck make a folder labeled "clevfans positions" and fill it with arguments ive actyally made that u verified with me. If u give me admin rights to that old commodire u got running up there, ill gladly check the folder weekly to make sure ur logging stuff in right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Makeup to stop domestic abuse is pretty terrible on its own

Its possibly the worst thing outside of an actually violent video, that ive ever seen. I thought first it was some kind of troll but it aint. Theres really no words except i feel horrible for women that have to live in these pre cambrian enclaves of the world. Ill let the women from there come in but not the men, nope uh uh. These are places that think female circumcision is cool.....just no. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×