THE BROWNS BOARD

Equal rights for women

Westside Steve

Okay I'm actually being serious here but I'd like to ask you to think about this. Especially the guys who get extremely upset over accusations of what is now called harassment.

I am assuming he's support equal rights for women, meaning equal pay for equal work possibly even women in the police or fire departments and maybe even in combat. I'm not sure but you might possibly think that a woman could even be guilty of marital violence?

If we accept this as a given think about the situation. Can you imagine that maybe 20 or 30 years ago a woman proposition you or made an unwanted sexual advance, tried to kiss you on the lips, maybe even dragging a hand across your crotch or squeezed your buttocks?

Can you possibly imagine being traumatized in the first place and if so still feeling that trauma now decades later? Breaking down in tears at the very thought? Wouldn't that seem a little bit neurotic to you? And if it's true I don't know how you'd expect someone that delicate to be able to survive in the workplace. Does that make any sense to you guys?

WSS

I remember I was in Germany and me and a friend went to a bar in Frankfurt.  Anyway, this older (probably 30, but I was only 19) lady gave me a b l o w  j o b* in the back.  On  the way out she kissed my friend on the lips.  I told him she just blew me, and he probably is still traumatized by that to this day.

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I remember I was in Germany and me and a friend went to a bar in Frankfurt.  Anyway, this older (probably 30, but I was only 19) lady gave me a b l o w  j o b* in the back.  On  the way out she kissed my friend on the lips.  I told him she just blew me, and he probably is still traumatized by that to this day.

Dont lie it was u and ur friend told u she just tossed his salad for 30 minutes and he was wondering how u liked that taste.........i bet u winked at him didnt u?

☕️

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Okay I'm actually being serious here but I'd like to ask you to think about this. Especially the guys who get extremely upset over accusations of what is now called harassment.

I am assuming he's support equal rights for women, meaning equal pay for equal work possibly even women in the police or fire departments and maybe even in combat. I'm not sure but you might possibly think that a woman could even be guilty of marital violence?

If we accept this as a given think about the situation. Can you imagine that maybe 20 or 30 years ago a woman proposition you or made an unwanted sexual advance, tried to kiss you on the lips, maybe even dragging a hand across your crotch or squeezed your buttocks?

Can you possibly imagine being traumatized in the first place and if so still feeling that trauma now decades later? Breaking down in tears at the very thought? Wouldn't that seem a little bit neurotic to you? And if it's true I don't know how you'd expect someone that delicate to be able to survive in the workplace. Does that make any sense to you guys?

WSS

If some diesel dykes with nasty hairy snatches held u down and railed u with strap ons all night long (dont break out the lotion this is purely hypothetical).....u wouldnt be so non chalant about sexual assault. In ur scenario some hot chick grabs ur cok and blows u and ur thinking this is great. But ofc thats not comparable to harvey fukking weinstein slobbering all over and forcing himself on a woman is it? 

For once try to think outside of urself

54 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

If some diesel dykes with nasty hairy snatches held u down and railed u with strap ons all night long (dont break out the lotion this is purely hypothetical).....u wouldnt be so non chalant about sexual assault. In ur scenario some hot chick grabs ur cok and blows u and ur thinking this is great. But ofc thats not comparable to harvey fukking weinstein slobbering all over and forcing himself on a woman is it? 

For once try to think outside of urself

Or if she beat you unconscious with a ball bat stuck on machete into your side and used the strap on in the wound. But of course that's just Fantasy on your part as far as we know nothing of the sort ever was even alleged. 

You go girl.

And while we are on the subject of lotion, it's your story dude. A product of your own mind.

WSS

Okay here's at least one of the alleged offenses. Read the part that states she's mad that he pretended to be interested in her career. Read the words quid pro quo. She's mad because she put out and didn't get to be a star.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/movies/ct-weinstein-assault-lawsuit-20171128-story.html

You got any more?

WSS

This one isn't worth going down the rabbit hole with Steve on. We've already seen how you feel about issues like these related to women. We can only do so much to work back to "she shouldn't have dressed like that."

Maybe you should ask one of the guys that is getting "extremely upset" over it. They might be more inclined to have a back and forth.

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This one isn't worth going down the rabbit hole with Steve on. We've already seen how you feel about issues like these related to women. We can only do so much to work back to "she shouldn't have dressed like that."

Maybe you should ask one of the guys that is getting "extremely upset" over it. They might be more inclined to have a back and forth.

No actually she shouldn't have sex with the expectation of getting a part in a film. That's it Woody pure and simple.

And nobody called you out oh, so if you don't care why respond?

WSS

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Well a man has to know his limitations. But it's more than she shouldn't have dress that way (which is Woody's new straw man) and you know it. The truth is she shouldn't have fuked some fat ugly guy and expected a part in a movie. 

They call that prostitution.

WSS

Archived