THE BROWNS BOARD

I'm in the hospital again for the third time this year!

mjp28

I can't believe it in the hospital again for the third time again this year......infections again I'm hoping that it won't be too long maybe a week or so. ....geeezzz. 

Just popped up Wednesday night, in ER Saturday.

I just got a main line put in today a shorter version of the PICC line will enable me to go home and still get IV antibiotics at home. 

Really tired today hope to feel better in the next few days, GO BROWNS, there I feel better already :lol:

On 12/10/2017 at 6:22 PM, mjp28 said:

in ER Saturday.

Get Well mjp!! Wait,what? tell me ya got to see The Game..Army vs Navy? Good,clean football with snow(shame we lost)

On 12/13/2017 at 6:32 AM, gumby73 said:

Get Well mjp!! Wait,what? tell me ya got to see The Game..Army vs Navy? Good,clean football with snow(shame we lost)

Army vs Navy
Final - Sat, Dec 9, 3:00 PM
Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
image.png.081aeced4c8cc4aa077d226b124a0c13.png
Army
Black Knights
(9-3)
image.png.18f4384c5f197fe4f995582d2c6f7b48.png
Navy
Midshipmen
(6-6)
  1 2 3 4   Total
Army 7 0 0 7   14
Navy 3 7 3 0  

HOLY CRAP WHAT HAPPENED? NAVY 6-6, THOSE GUYS A WINNING RECORD??? 14-13 NO NAVY BY 30?

Oh well and thanks I missed the first half but I never miss that game........now on to bowl season, GO BUCKEYES! 

On 12/11/2017 at 10:33 PM, Dutch Oven said:

You need to get some of that good Y'Town pizza in you mjp, and you'll be back to 100% before you know it!

Feel better buddy

Well the latest is 5-7 days on IV antibiotics and that changed from two weeks on the day I left the hospital........and we know how reliable they are. :lol:

I'm lobbying hard for one really good weekend of excellent Italian delivery food and beer but I don't think it's gaining much traction yet. <_<

In any event about two weeks from Wednesday looks about right now.......but I've had my heart broken in these places before, then again there's always a few nice nurses or PT girls here. Two got me up yesterday ;)

From a quick email.....

Hi everyone, 

Just an update, as of today, finished with the IV antibiotics Wednesday 12/20/2017......hooray. Scheduled to go home Sunday 12/24/2017.

I'd love to stay away from these places all of 2018. mjp

11 hours ago, syd said:

damn man "keep yourself alive"

Well 2015 and 2017 were particularly bad with infections and other wierd stuff but I'm back home baby eating pizza and other health food! :lol:

Thanks to all for your best wishes.

On 12/10/2017 at 5:22 PM, mjp28 said:

I can't believe it in the hospital again for the third time again this year......infections again I'm hoping that it won't be too long maybe a week or so. ....geeezzz. 

Just popped up Wednesday night, in ER Saturday.

Lets say good bye to 2017!! Bad luck and bad news!!

Archived