THE BROWNS BOARD

Roy Moore accuser admits she forged part of yearbook inscription!

DieHardBrownsFan

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

No I am certainly not Woody.  

Would a Captain Obvious reference be too cliche here?

:mellow:

WSS

In your world that would fit, because 90% of what you attribute to me you've just made up on your own. It fits with your overall theme of making up your opponents arguments because it makes it easier for you to seem right.

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

In your world that would fit, because 90% of what you attribute to me you've just made up on your own. It fits with your overall theme of making up your opponents arguments because it makes it easier for you to seem right.

So when was the last time i attributed some opinion to you that was false?

WSS

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Literally almost every time I post in a thread. In some degree or another. But I've been trying to post on here less. Not worth it.

So it should be pretty easy to go back and copy and paste a few examples right? I mean if I "literally" do it almost every time you post. And no, it's probably not worth it if the extent of your contribution is "you're an idiot."

WSS

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Literally almost every time I post in a thread. In some degree or another. But I've been trying to post on here less. Not worth it.

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ36q24xq42ZZDtBuNTc

after all this time, we still don't know what woodpecker thinks about issues, only what he doesn't feel about issues.

we never hear what he knows? about any issue, but we know who he keeps "disagreeing" with because he

puts people down when he disagrees...apparently for no legit reason, because he never explains anything.

Above is woodpecker snowflake award, fitting that it goes to the woodpecker.

first of all, asswhole birdbrain woodypeckerhead, your combacks warrant ridicule.

"you're an idiot" because you don't want to believe what is posted doesn't explain why you disagree.

You just knee jerk at the source of the opinion. Pretty cowardly, I must say.

Let's define the terms so you can have some kind of small idea of what you could talk about:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state_in_the_United_States

now, stop your ignorant chirping and read this:

https://www.mikelofgren.net/introduction-to-the-deep-state/

On 12/9/2017 at 4:43 PM, Westside Steve said:

And if she is willing to fake any part of the evidence she was doing it either from her own ideology or the prompting of someone else.

WSS

I don't think that this is a case of forging anything, from what has been presented so far. The lady in question stated that she wrote down the date and location of the inscription underneath Roy Moore's alledged signature. The fact that she has been upfront about it since initially questioned, and hasn't tried to hide or disguise that fact, to me, lends to the validly of her claim. But I think we both agree that, if it is found to be a forgery, then that woman should be held accountable and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Archived