THE BROWNS BOARD

Roy Moore accuser admits she forged part of yearbook inscription!

DieHardBrownsFan

Pump the brakes on the celebratory d.ick suckin', fellas:

The Hill: Fox News issues correction on Roy Moore accuser yearbook 'forgery' headline

"...Fox News has since updated the story with a note at the bottom of the piece while removing any references to "forgery" in it.

"An update to this story reflects that Beverly Young Nelson admits writing what ABC News characterized as 'notes' beneath what she says is Roy Moore's signature, and that the only notes below the signature are the date and location.

"Furthermore, the headline on [the] story now specifies that Nelson admits to writing part of the inscription herself, rather than forging part of it."

Besides, even if this woman admitted that her yearbook signature from Roy Moore was indeed a forgery, it still doesn't erase the accusations from the other 7 women accusers, or the fact that Moore was permabanned from a shopping mall for harassing underage women.

7 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Besides, even if this woman admitted that her yearbook signature from Roy Moore was indeed a forgery, it still doesn't erase the accusations from the other 7 women accusers, or the fact that Moore was permabanned from a shopping mall for harassing underage women.

It does not. But it does stink up the case against him. And I think we know that after all these decades the point is to smear a political appointment. Of the accusations how many of them would be considered an actionable crime?

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

It does not. But it does stink up the case against him. Of the accusations how many of them would be considered an actionable crime?

WSS

It throws the yearbook accuser's account into question; hopefully, a through examination by a hand writing expert will answer that. 

As for what could be considered an actionable crime, many of the women in question are claiming that Moore sexually imposed himself on them over their objections, so attempted sexual assault/rape would be in play - both of which are crimes, regardless of age of consent 

It absolutely does stink up the case if it's true. It also stinks up every other case. Women caught faking these kinds of accusations should absolutely be held to the same punishments that the men they falsely accused would have endured. Yes, in the Roy Moore case I've yet to hear any real discussion from either side about getting to the bottom of IF he was banned from that mall and then WHY? That's the single piece of corroborating evidence that the Moore accusers had. Apparently that little town is shutting the fuk up tho, which if he really was banned from that mall for what they say he was..and that town is covering for him cause #he'srepublican......deport all of them over ~60 yrs old. 

As for the stupid democrats i'm kind of laughing right now. They sprung out on Moore before they had a solid case and now they've backed into a corner, they had no choice but to tell Franken to GTFO. I was so annoyed a few weeks ago when Martha raddatz was breathlessly impounding on Kellyanne Twatway that "either you believe these women or you don't"...as essentially the single basis of truth for telling a man he's got to abdicate his run for office. Oh and look now Mika Brezinski is casting doubt on some of Frankens accusers. You seriously can't write this Sheet anymore. My level of contempt and loathing for almost all sectors of American society unbelievably grows by the week. I can't believe the ocean of Retarded I live in. 

11 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

It throws the yearbook accuser's account into question; hopefully, a through examination by a hand writing expert will answer that. 

As for what could be considered an actionable crime, many of the women in question are claiming that Moore sexually imposed himself on them over their objections, so attempted sexual assault/rape would be in play - both of which are crimes, regardless of age of consent 

Oh please.  Don't you sexually attack all them cintucki billieboys down there in SW Ohaya?

And I don't know if I've said this here or somewhere else but Al Franken claims that some of the accusations are false at others are mischaracterized. As someone who's made his living in the entertainment business rock and roll band up through 1988 I know how this Sheet goes. The guy was a big television star and I have no doubt there are women lined up. I think if Frank and believes what he says, he's doing a disservice to the people that voted for him whether I like his politics or Not by stepping down because of unfounded accusations. That casts a stench over the entire world of laws when NE accusation can drive someone from their office job marriage or life.

WSS

the more the left goes corrupt left, the more the tendency to

make the right go right.

not a good thing, but every action instigates a reaction, even outside of physics..

20 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Pump the brakes on the celebratory d.ick suckin', fellas:

The Hill: Fox News issues correction on Roy Moore accuser yearbook 'forgery' headline

"...Fox News has since updated the story with a note at the bottom of the piece while removing any references to "forgery" in it.

"An update to this story reflects that Beverly Young Nelson admits writing what ABC News characterized as 'notes' beneath what she says is Roy Moore's signature, and that the only notes below the signature are the date and location.

"Furthermore, the headline on [the] story now specifies that Nelson admits to writing part of the inscription herself, rather than forging part of it."

Too late. Damage already done

But then again, the people buying it weren't changing their minds to begin with

16 hours ago, BaconHound said:

This sexual harassment/assault thing is terrible, don't get me wrong, but there is so much more Shmucked up Sheet Moore has just out right said. That's getting swept under the rug.

58 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

So do we now know exactly what she forged and what she didnt? Fuk im so mad now, and i hate moore for other reasons but this bullsht is pissing me off more

And if she is willing to fake any part of the evidence she was doing it either from her own ideology or the prompting of someone else.

WSS

21 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So just to be sure the outrage here is that she wrote the commentary but did not actually forge the signature?

WSS

No outrage at all.  Just like pointing out that all mass media outlets at this point only provide subjective opinion veiled as facts while constantly jumping the gun before properly vetting facts.  

Archived