Sign in to follow this  
Zombo

Bowl Mania!

Half of the games through, I wonder why Tour isn't making an update...

MarkO leads and has enjoyed a great streak the last games, though jrb follows second with some points in the bucket.

Group Results

RANK ENTRY PPR TOT PCT
1 446 298 95.1
2 522 222 67.5
3 436 213 63.8
4 512 201 59.2
5 551 186 53.6
6 444 180 51.3
7 559 143 35.7
8 608 142 35.2
9 502 137 33.0
10 608 136 32.6
11 608 87 18.2

11 hours ago, Nero said:

Half of the games through, I wonder why Tour isn't making an update...

MarkO leads and has enjoyed a great streak the last games, though jrb follows second with some points in the bucket.

Group Results

RANK ENTRY PPR TOT PCT
1 446 298 95.1
2 522 222 67.5
3 436 213 63.8
4 512 201 59.2
5 551 186 53.6
6 444 180 51.3
7 559 143 35.7
8 608 142 35.2
9 502 137 33.0
10 608 136 32.6
11 608 87 18.2

Yes he has...not only dominating the pick em league but adding quite a bit to my gambling account as well the last few days, especially yesterday when I got them all right.    Off to a good start again today.

17 minutes ago, Mark O said:

Yes he has...not only dominating the pick em league but adding quite a bit to my gambling account as well the last few days, especially yesterday when I got them all right.    Off to a good start again today.

I thought about saying that you had guessed them all yesterday, but decided not to, because you'd already be so high on yourself by now... Guess I wasn't wrong, lol.

5 minutes ago, Nero said:

I thought about saying that you had guessed them all yesterday, but decided not to, because you'd already be so high on yourself by now... Guess I wasn't wrong, lol.

Kicking all of your asses...   :-)

Confidence points still blow goats.

• Upvote 1

picking several games just because the large majority did also does. dammit.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

picking several games just because the large majority did also does. dammit.

If someone had picked Kentucky in the game against North Western, he would be mad at the missed 2 pt attempt when down by 1 in the game finale. 

Going into the Wisconsin game......

1 151 550 99.6
2 220 458 88.7
3 134 445 81.6
4 266 422 71.1
5 153 407

Getting interesting. 

Going into Monday and only 5 games left, you can do the math so who has the best picks left?

1 118 583 99.9
2 188 490 96.0
3 231 457 88.3
4 125 454 86.9
5 120 440 79.4
6 223 412 66.5
7 153 402 62

5 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Going into Monday and only 5 games left, you can do the math so who has the best picks left?

1 118 583 99.9
2 188 490 96.0
3 231 457 88.3
4 125 454 86.9
5 120 440 79.4
6 223 412 66.5
7 153 402 62

The answer is Mark O. If you do points+ PPR he has 701, and jrb and you are close but don't reach that number. And he is 93 points up, which equals to guessing around 3 games and him missing them, when he doesn't have to play the upsets now.

It really comes down to the potential upsets and who has the guts to pick them -or- just stay away and go safe. If Mark runs the table he is the winner obviously but it should get real interesting to see who ends up #1 both in the NCAA and of course more importantly here.

Oh and let's not forget Monday's games can Michigan make the BIG TEN go undefeated and can outgoing coach Scott Frost make UCF go 13-0 before heading to Nebraska as their new head coach? And then there's ND/LSU? 

So Clemson, OU, Georgia or Bama? Hmmmmmmmmm. And the answer is _____________ .  I hope you picked your tiebreaker questions!  ;)

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I reached on Arizona State and Memphis, so bye bye to me it appears. 

Bowl Mania with confidence points is my favorite by far. I've never been into fantasy football league stuff.

2 hours ago, mjp28 said:

It really comes down to the potential upsets and who has the guts to pick them -or- just stay away and go safe. If Mark runs the table he is the winner obviously but it should get real interesting to see who ends up #1 both in the NCAA and of course more importantly here.

Oh and let's not forget Monday's games can Michigan make the BIG TEN go undefeated and can outgoing coach Scott Frost make UCF go 13-0 before heading to Nebraska as their new head coach? And then there's ND/LSU? 

So Clemson, OU, Georgia or Bama? Hmmmmmmmmm. And the answer is _____________ .  I hope you picked your tiebreaker questions!  ;)

My picks are locked and I'm not changing anything.     Good luck...

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I'm finally getting to the place I belong: last. LOL

I don't remember picking that many upsets, but I have changed 2 picks since the games began and maybe having into account starters missing and key injuries I would have figured everything better. Or have there been many surprises? I have no idea really. 

8 minutes ago, Nero said:

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I'm finally getting to the place I belong: last. LOL

I don't remember picking that many upsets, but I have changed 2 picks since the games began and maybe having into account starters missing and key injuries I would have figured everything better. Or have there been many surprises? I have no idea really. 

I was rooting for you to beat Zombo.  I'm disappointed in you.   :-)  

I truly have no idea if there have been surprises.    I just picked the teams that had better colors as far as all of you know. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mark O said:

I was rooting for you to beat Zombo.  I'm disappointed in you.   :-)  

I truly have no idea if there have been surprises.    I just picked the teams that had better colors as far as all of you know. 

I was close to him for some time! I believe I was 8th and he was 7th at some point. Well that point was before I f*cked up 5 out of 6 picks last days or something like that! 

4 hours ago, Mark O said:

My picks are locked and I'm not changing anything.     Good luck...

I changed one which I hate to do but might just stay hands off on the rest, good luck all.......

I WILL NOT CHANGE MY PICK FROM AUBURN TO UCF

I...

dammit. maybe.

Nope.

well...maybe...

NOPE.

dammit. lol

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I...

dammit. maybe.

Nope.

well...maybe...

NOPE.

dammit. lol

:lol:

Old golf saying....... "study long, study wrong"........ Oh yeah keep over analysing and you'll drive yourself nuts plus probably move from a winner to a loser.

• Haha 1

and, with Mayfield being flu bug sick? this week, will Roquan Smith be on him like bark on a tree?

Does Brown, his left tackle, have quick enough feet to stop Roquan Smith? I don't think so.

Is Mayfield experienced and smart enough to handle that? yep. Who has the better defense?

GEORGIA. Who has the MOST? dynamic rb tandem in college this year? Georgia.

maybe I could change...

NOPE. dammit

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Old golf saying....... "study long, study wrong"........ Oh yeah keep over analysing and you'll drive yourself nuts plus probably move from a winner to a loser.

Golf + "s in place of z" = Scot?

43 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Golf + "s in place of z" = Scot?

Oh geeeezzzz. And it's more like half Ukrainian and half Johnny Bull........oh yeah I do have some Scots/Irish in there too.

(oh and I saw that but was too lazy to go back and fix it :lol: )

Edited by mjp28

So...JRB is 97 points behind me and has 98 possible points left.   I only have 29 points available.   I'm guessing as long as I get one of these last 2 games right today it's all over.  

Confidence points still blow goats. 

And Nero is ahead of MLD Woody with 3 games to play.   Of course Michigan was the only big ten team to lose it's bowl game so hopefully our resident ichigan honk will finish behind the spaniard who's never seen a college football match.  

I was smart in hitching my star on Michigan  (like others) good defense but can't score, oh well it's almost over. 

I lost 76 points on scUM & Auburn. Hap hap happy New year to me lol.