Sign in to follow this  
LondonBrown

I remember

Hue Jackson fooling the Oakland Raiders into giving up a Sheet ton for his mates at the Bengals and Carson Palmer. He was sacked within a year. 

Dont delete this thread because I’ll be updating it next year when McCarron has got Hue Jackson the sack in Cleveland 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Hue Jackson fooling the Oakland Raiders into giving up a Sheet ton for his mates at the Bengals and Carson Palmer. He was sacked within a year. 

Dont delete this thread because I’ll be updating it next year when McCarron has got Hue Jackson the sack in Cleveland 

He will have time to go bowling with Sashi.

3 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

Well he did get a 4-2 record out of Jason Campbell  before he got hurt

3 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

Hue is 1-27.  He doesnt need a mediocre to bad qb like McCarron to get him fired.  He'll do just fine getting himself fired with or without AJ.

• Upvote 1