Jump to content
Adoug319

Sashi fired

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Does anyone think the term "Dumpster Fire" has about been played out?

How about being a bit more creative:

We have here a Cacophony of Clowns running this team.

This place is one big Fuyuckupalooza

In case you forgot Gip...  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you sack the GM but GAUARANTEE the HC his job, you’re telling all the players here they should never have been on this roster. 

The Browns today went back five years. Again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mind Depo staying as long as he's just managing team finances and contracts.. Let Football people do the work of football people... Let bean counters sort through assets (as in accrued monies)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hoorta said:

I suppose that's OK- but AJ is a RFA next year- and the Bengals can tender him, they certainly won't just let him walk away for nothing. If they put a second round tender on him- no thanks. Right now that would mean the Browns would have to give up the #33 pick for him. Too much, IMHO. (You have to give up your pick- I'd have no problems giving them the second rounder we have from the Eagles, which is going to be at the bottom of the second round. )

They are absolutely going to do this. Haslam has said Hue stays and he gets his QB in McCarron. You can bank on this. 

A 2nd rounder for a previously 5th rounder that can’t beat out Andy Dalton

Shmuck Haslam and Shmuck Hue Jackson. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LondonBrown said:

They are absolutely going to do this. Haslam has said Hue stays and he gets his QB in McCarron. You can bank on this. 

A 2nd rounder for a previously 5th rounder that can’t beat out Andy Dalton

Shmuck Haslam and Shmuck Hue Jackson. 

Jimmy is giving Hue enough rope to hang himself... 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

They are absolutely going to do this. Haslam has said Hue stays and he gets his QB in McCarron. You can bank on this. 

I don't believe everything Jimmuh sez... I mean remember the nice press conference Sushi had? what was it 2 weeks ago? after Dee went Nuclear?.. He came out all Kock sure of himself and look what happened...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Haslams are not fit for purpose. 

Until they leave the Browns are screwed. They’ve blown their last chance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a complete and total shitshow..... Too bad being historically inept wasn't the ultimate goal, as the Browns would've surely phucked that up and won the Super Bowl by accident. 

Worst thing about it Jimmy? I really don't care all that much anymore...... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guarantee this firing was over the qb situation. Haslem knows they need a slam dunk win with the qb in this draft. Guarantee now manning has something to do with that pick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You people think the FO dropped the likes of Schwartz and Mack because they didn’t think they were any good? 

No they did it because the brief Haslam GAVE THEM was to strip down and start again. Jimmy said it himself it was a five year plan. 

And after 1.5 years he’s bailed. 

Shmuck this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

You people think the FO dropped the likes of Schwartz and Mack because they didn’t think they were any good? 

No they did it because the brief Haslam GAVE THEM was to strip down and start again. Jimmy said it himself it was a five year plan. 

And after 1.5 years he’s bailed. 

Shmuck this. 

Why because dumb hickbob didnt do things the way you wanted ?.. The writing was on the wall genius.. The plan wasnt working.. You dont give control of a team to an asshate harvard bean counter who has absolutely no idea how to assess and procure talent..

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nickers said:

Why because dumb hickbob didnt do things the way you wanted ?.. The writing was on the wall genius.. The plan wasnt working.. You dont give control of a team to an asshate harvard bean counter who has absolutely no idea how to assess and procure talent..

No moron he did the things HE WANTED. 

He went down the analytics route hiring the bean counter. He said it was a five year plan. 

All the stuff you’re complaining about is the “hickbobs” fault you prick 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LondonBrown said:

No moron he did the things HE WANTED. 

He went down the analytics route hiring the bean counter. He said it was a five year plan. 

All the stuff you’re complaining about is the “hickbobs” fault you prick 

No shite you JackA$$.. We all know HickBob is a dumb motherShmucker.. Whats your excuse now?.. Go to pub and drown yourself in Stella then go home and take it out on your ole lady for all I care..  He obviously saw the plan wasnt working and pulled the plug on it.. Now live with it and shut your pie hole.. Jesus... Drunken Blimey!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice comeback. 

I don’t drink Stella btw, prefer a Kronenbourg. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Nice comeback. 

I don’t drink Stella btw, prefer a Kronenbourg. 

Thats a good one.. Peace man.. I know your frustrated like all of us.. It's out of our control.. The only way we can make a difference is.. "Quit buying the goddamn tickets".. Take care of yourself and don't let these assholes get to ya.. its just entertainment, bro... Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

I give up with Haslam, this organisation is going nowhere.

So Hue is a great coach and it’s the players that are all bad. Got it.

hahahahahahaa....here comes another 5 yr rebuild, right in the middle of a 5 yr rebuild....ffffffwttt......hehehehehe...what a Shmucked up organization...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pubs and bars in europe don't stay open long enough for real clear headed alkies like myself to even have fun.

come to NY where i can take you to after hour joints where you do a certain knock, walk through someone's living room and find a club behind it.

best friend called out m. jordan when he walked into spot (hands on bible) and said 'you ain't no Fing michael jordan' while he was rubbing up on hairy legged fishnet stockinged woman of color who actually had matching fishnet colored mustache. 

one more for N.Yonkers VFW. prost you dirty ________z.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

"this guy is going to be fired"

"that guy is going to be fired"

"the other guy is going to be fired"

months later, sashi gets fired.

"SEE? I WAS RIGHT"

Sachi had to go - arrogantly made stupid choices/mistakes. so there ya go.

Figured to be true- the weak leak in a chain has to be fixed - take out the weak link,

install a quality link.

Don't let the door give you a concussion on the way out, sachi.

Well your tone sure shifted. 

5 hours ago, Nero said:

I love the ''Sashi died for the Browns sins'' LOL! 

Yep. The whiners got their propitiation. Hope they’re enjoying it, because it certainly didn’t make the franchise any better. 

4 hours ago, cdl15 said:

 

Screenshot_20171207-111634.png

But but they missed on a bunch of receivers!

-Logicis4squares

-Other mad people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LondonBrown said:

If you sack the GM but GAUARANTEE the HC his job, you’re telling all the players here they should never have been on this roster. 

The Browns today went back five years. Again. 

Yep. 

1 hour ago, D Bone said:

What a complete and total shitshow..... Too bad being historically inept wasn't the ultimate goal, as the Browns would've surely phucked that up and won the Super Bowl by accident. 

Worst thing about it Jimmy? I really don't care all that much anymore...... 

Oh shut up D Bone. You’ve gotta he kidding me. How are you going to complain when this is EXACTLY what you wanted?

and you guys get offended when people tell you you whine just to whine. 

You got what you wanted. Zip it with the crying. 

51 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

You people think the FO dropped the likes of Schwartz and Mack because they didn’t think they were any good? 

No they did it because the brief Haslam GAVE THEM was to strip down and start again. Jimmy said it himself it was a five year plan. 

And after 1.5 years he’s bailed. 

Shmuck this. 

With our fans though, who can blame him? They have exactly the organization their impatience deserves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LondonBrown said:

You people think the FO dropped the likes of Schwartz and Mack because they didn’t think they were any good? 

No they did it because the brief Haslam GAVE THEM was to strip down and start again. Jimmy said it himself it was a five year plan. 

And after 1.5 years he’s bailed. 

Shmuck this. 

Nope, other way around London.  I think Sashi sold Haslam a bill of goods he couldn't deliver on, Jimmy just went along for the ride. Brown had no experience running a team, and he's made numerous serious errors. Just maybe an ego problem to boot. When the buck stops at your desk, the "consensus" and "Group Think" stops there.  Here's the Hoorta litany of failure. Starting with dumping all the veteran leadership to save cap space for "the future". Kirksey and Joe Thomas are about all that's left as far as the vets are concerned. OK Mack was gone regardless, but they had to draft Coleman to replace Schwartz (dubious wash at best talent wise) Let a player we could have used this year (Gipson) walk, dumped Joe Haden when they easily had the cash to keep him around for another year. 

Went for quantity over quality at the WR position. Let Pryor walk because he was asking too much, and then played hardball with him when he found out he wasn't worth what he thought he was.(and then the rumors about bringing him back). BTW, ditto that with Schwartz. Brought in a total stiff Britt to replace him, drafted an injury prone Colman, and a bunch of other WRs who to date have been next to worthless.  (Kizer may be part of the problem there, but I don't want to get ahead of myself) We amassed picks at the price of passing on one sure-fire franchise qb (Wentz) and possibly another (Watson). What they've gotten in exchange for the bonus picks to date is a bunch of non difference makers. The QB room is a mess- I've said from day one Kizer was a mistake- and with 20\20 hindsight- that was an anal-itics pick. Kessler looks shell shocked, and Hue has- for whatever reason(s) buried Hogan on the inactive list. Regarding the QBs, looks like McCown isn't as washed up as the FO thought, and we'll see if buying a second round pick from the Texans for Osweiler was a good idea or not. 

So after 1-27, Haslam decided "The Process" was showing negative progress after 2-3\4 seasons, and Sashi was blowing smoke up his a$$ about his wonderful plan for long term success. If we were gosh, say at least 3-9 this year- it just might be different. It's been said here a bunch of times, you don't have to be historically bad to turn a team around. And the Browns are historically bad, in case you're keeping score. 

 

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Thats a good one.. Peace man.. I know your frustrated like all of us.. It's out of our control.. The only way we can make a difference is.. "Quit buying the goddamn tickets".. Take care of yourself and don't let these assholes get to ya.. its just entertainment, bro... Cheers!

LOL, if it's entertainment Nickers, it's like watching a bad movie- or Groundhog Day for the 20th time.   I've already said a bunch of times- I'm stuck with my tickets- I don't have the $20,000 to replace them if the Browns ever start playing decent again. We'll see if anyone in the primo seating is fed up, I'll ask for seat improvement next spring. I know for sure the big money folks (or corporations) in the Club Level have been dropping their tickets left and right- not a real issue if you have the disposable cash to buy back in.  As a sign of good will to us long term season ticket holders, how about cutting the price of our seats 10% next year Jimmy? 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

I give up with Haslam, this organisation is going nowhere. 

So Hue is a great coach and it’s the players that are all bad. Got it. 

Yeah I think many of us have been saying exactly this.

 

Even though I don't support another reboot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, wargograw said:

1) Yep. The whiners got their propitiation. Hope they’re enjoying it, because it certainly didn’t make the franchise any better. 

2) But but they missed on a bunch of receivers!

1) We don't know that yet War- I hope its addition by subtraction. 

2) True that, and one of the many reasons Sashi is gone. see my previous post. 

Not mad, sad. But hell, if the Giants canned the GM and HC after a good season and one bad, we can't say 1-15, followed by 0-12 isn't acceptable? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, wargograw said:

Yep. The whiners got their propitiation. Hope they’re enjoying it, because it certainly didn’t make the franchise any better. 

Actually most people didn't want Sashi fired including me.... Check the browns reddit, majority of them wanted to keep him and get rid of Hue, not the opposite.

 

9 minutes ago, wargograw said:

With our fans though, who can blame him? They have exactly the organization their impatience deserves. 

Blaming the fans, who have put up with arguably one of the very worst past 20 years in sports history is just plain stupid. I know you had a hard-on for Sashi, but all along I was saying that it's Jimmy's ineptitude that would ultimately break your beloved "process". The biggest mistake that you made was putting your 100% trust that Jimmy Haslam would follow some plan he said he'd stick with. It wasn't "Sashi's process" because ultimately it's Jimmy running the show, and he made it "Jimmy's process".

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

Actually most people didn't want Sashi fired including me.... Check the browns reddit, majority of them wanted to keep him and get rid of Hue, not the opposite.

 

Blaming the fans, who have put up with arguably one of the very worst past 20 years in sports history is just plain stupid. I know you had a hard-on for Sashi, but all along I was saying that it's Jimmy's ineptitude that would ultimately break your beloved "process". The biggest mistake that you made was putting your 100% trust that Jimmy Haslam would follow some plan he said he'd stick with. It wasn't "Sashi's process" because ultimately it's Jimmy running the show, and he made it "Jimmy's process".

I was not a fan of the front office but didn't want them fired.  I don't know if you can be more patient than Browns fans.  If any other franchise was in the toilet for as long as this dumpster fire fans would be rioting in the streets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

I was not a fan of the front office but didn't want them fired.  I don't know if you can be more patient than Browns fans.  If any other franchise was in the toilet for as long as this dumpster fire fans would be rioting in the streets.

"The greatest trick the Haslam ever pulled was convincing the world a process existed."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×