Jump to content
miktoxic

DEADline.....unfortunately

Recommended Posts

reason i agreed with ghoolie's thoughtful post last nite was because the late 50s life change has knocked at my doors and hit me hard. my 3rd dog is 6 months away from being buried. my gf/wife of 20+ years MS has gone from beginner to intermediate stage and just came out of knee replacement surgery on walker, as well and my cheap workspace outside of my home apartment has been lost because my friend said F NY and has decided to pack up, sell and move to midwest.....leaving me with half of his barn/garage and out building office which i can't afford to pay in NY $$.

donating large format solvent printer to local HS. inks, screens, 2 other wide format inkjets and cutters along with cases of wholesale priced deadstock have to all be moved into my living room and bedroom home one BR apartment so that is why i am trying to get rid of some by finalizing old personal projects, producing and giving. moving back to 2d graphics animation and editing..........no Fing room and refuse to be like everyone i know and just live rest of life with debt over my head.

to those who i send shirts to, i have ur info. to those i don't (not my fault, i always ask who wants) PM me. baseball or beanie. first to respond get's choice those who don't get other or nothing. prob last joint i do for forum considering....and to moderators: never tried to step on toes....just being the nice guy i am.

this is gonna be embroidered which i don't do so there is no wiggle room in pocket money for Shmuckups. more like a tapped out pabst, flat and skunky. 2 tags. the B and on BB hat brownsboard.com arched above adjustable grip. beanie is made by 'champion' and has their logo is on back so the brownsboard.com tag will be on the side......(right, of course, lol). wanted to use royceroll's ohio bb logo concept but embroidery doesn't show fine detail that well. i want logo to be very thick like a new era OG urban wear hat.

prob got one day to respond. i don't care who you are or we disagree all the time. you ask you get. last time.

 

 

 

BB_hat1.jpg

olive_beanie3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, despite difficult times you are being thoughtful. A true mark of an excellent person. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent developments, and it sounds like life threw you a ton of curveballs at one time. I'm the assistant director for a nonprofit program that helps provide homes to homeless military veterans. They absolutely love the beanie style hats (yes, even in Florida you need them occasionally, lol). I would love a beanie hat so I can give it to one of my clients! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baseball Brother! So sorry to hear of your hardships! You are so deserving of better! Thanks for your generosity and friendship! Godspeed!!! GO BROWNS!!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

Wow, despite difficult times you are being thoughtful. A true mark of an excellent person. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent developments, and it sounds like life threw you a ton of curveballs at one time. I'm the assistant director for a nonprofit program that helps provide homes to homeless military veterans. They absolutely love the beanie style hats (yes, even in Florida you need them occasionally, lol). I would love a beanie hat so I can give it to one of my clients! 

i'll make sure you get more than one.

+++++

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BrownsnMopar said:

Baseball Brother! So sorry to hear of your hardships! You are so deserving of better! Thanks for your generosity and friendship! Godspeed!!! GO BROWNS!!!

it's just life mo.....

can't feel sorry for myself when i see others everyday worse off. doing good to each other makes heart stay strong.

peace!

prob get this spring time next year (holiday season where everyone is jammed up printing biz) but it'll give us some fodder to start blasting new FO and staff moves....lol. look forward to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, miktoxic said:

i'll make sure you get more than one.

+++++

Give him mine brother....... You're a good man. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck to you, mik.

No hat(s) for me, thank you.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could use one of the "tobaggan" hats.  I appreciate it.  I think you have my address.  Good luck with your future endeavours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i don't have your address. have always missed you when sending shirts out....never heard response. like mark. just PM me with that.

BTW to others i'm not going anywhere. could have made move 30 years ago. now i'm kinda stuck, but still happy and angry where i live....lol, unless of course bernie needs room mate. 

hats will be epic plus i have a stack of small - 3x misprints of design for browns board, bands and stoopid sayings crap that i was gonna slip in as xtra surprise...but if people don't want i can always send them to my brother's friends that reside in TX and cowboy fans who love these brown's shirts.

been clothing them for years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the best Mik, as the years go by we all suffer hurt more than we deserve. 

Not much we can do about it but try and find good times where you can. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

All the best Mik, as the years go by we all suffer hurt more than we deserve. 

Not much we can do about it but try and find good times where you can. 

i texted alicia keys the other nite and go no response.

of course i said i was single and a millionaire pop star.

nuttin.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, miktoxic said:

i'll make sure you get more than one.

+++++

I was going to hit you up for Mik, gonna pass to have more for the vets jhig works with. God bless you man! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mik, you're a good man. Please send mine to Jiggins.

Thanks,

Mike

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love anything you want to send!!! Would love a hat! The london broil shirt is now one of my FAVs!! Thanks! 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as you keep sending free Sheet Mik your a good man, otherwide Shmuck ya!

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

As long as you keep sending free Sheet Mik your a good man, otherwide Shmuck ya!

love ur avatar.

reminds me of the days i used to drop crushed quaaludes in chicks drinks. hard to put up a fight when ur drooling on a D.I.C.K.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, miktoxic said:

love ur avatar.

reminds me of the days i used to drop crushed quaaludes in chicks drinks. hard to put up a fight when ur drooling on a D.I.C.K.

Joking about drugging women and raping them is awesome.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll make sure Higgins gets what he needs...but will still send out to others....might not be aparrel BUT

 

414EFF27-B851-4D6E-8997-B0C5AD5DC531.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll take a baseball cap please- keep ur head up when it rains it pours but ride the waves the best u can 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2017 at 3:37 AM, miktoxic said:

reason i agreed with ghoolie's thoughtful post last nite was because the late 50s life change has knocked at my doors and hit me hard. my 3rd dog is 6 months away from being buried. my gf/wife of 20+ years MS has gone from beginner to intermediate stage and just came out of knee replacement surgery on walker, as well and my cheap workspace outside of my home apartment has been lost because my friend said F NY and has decided to pack up, sell and move to midwest.....leaving me with half of his barn/garage and out building office which i can't afford to pay in NY $$.

donating large format solvent printer to local HS. inks, screens, 2 other wide format inkjets and cutters along with cases of wholesale priced deadstock have to all be moved into my living room and bedroom home one BR apartment so that is why i am trying to get rid of some by finalizing old personal projects, producing and giving. moving back to 2d graphics animation and editing..........no Fing room and refuse to be like everyone i know and just live rest of life with debt over my head.

to those who i send shirts to, i have ur info. to those i don't (not my fault, i always ask who wants) PM me. baseball or beanie. first to respond get's choice those who don't get other or nothing. prob last joint i do for forum considering....and to moderators: never tried to step on toes....just being the nice guy i am.

this is gonna be embroidered which i don't do so there is no wiggle room in pocket money for Shmuckups. more like a tapped out pabst, flat and skunky. 2 tags. the B and on BB hat brownsboard.com arched above adjustable grip. beanie is made by 'champion' and has their logo is on back so the brownsboard.com tag will be on the side......(right, of course, lol). wanted to use royceroll's ohio bb logo concept but embroidery doesn't show fine detail that well. i want logo to be very thick like a new era OG urban wear hat.

prob got one day to respond. i don't care who you are or we disagree all the time. you ask you get. last time.

 

 

 

BB_hat1.jpg

olive_beanie3.jpg

MIk....call me. Any time. 901 949 2128. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×