THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Wednesday Stolen from KNR

The Gipper

Here is today's Survey.   I got almost all these questions from the survey being run this morning on WKNR....though I have tweeked a couple of questions:

1. The Browns will undoubtedly have the #1 pick.  Though it is way early....who would you take at this point?

2.  Brown's owners apparently has not made up their minds on Sashi Brown.   Should he stay or should he go.....and if go...who should replace him?

3. Same question on Hue Jackson.  Should he stay or should he go and if go....who should replace him?

4. Who win the College Football Playoffs?   Clemson, Oklahoma, Georgia, Alabama?

5. The New Star Wars Movie comes out soon.  There is a lot of speculation on Who "Rey" (or is it Rae?)  actually is.  What her relationship is to the other Star Wars characters.   Who do you think she is?

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Here is today's Survey.   I got almost all these questions from the survey being run this morning on WKNR....though I have tweeked a couple of questions:

1. The Browns will undoubtedly have the #1 pick.  Though it is way early....who would you take at this point?

Rosen or Rudolph...at the moment, would be at the top of my thought process. (but see #4....if that happens then then Rosen and Rudolph may well end up as the Butcher and the Candlestickmaker)

2.  Brown's owners apparently has not made up their minds on Sashi Brown.   Should he stay or should he go.....and if go...who should replace him?

Sachi...out.  Who should replace him?  They guy I want is Tom Dmitroff...but he is already GM of the Falcons. I would want Ernie Accorsi if he were 20 years younger...but he is like 80. How about I just go with the Browns hiring Peyton Manning as PFO (President of Football Operations)...and whomever he hires as GM...they also hire BK...Bernie Kosar...as consultant on QB selection.

3. Same question on Hue Jackson.  Should he stay or should he go and if go....who should replace him?

Out, clearly.   In his place, I like  either Mike or Mike:   Mike Vrabel or Mike Munchak

4. Who win the College Football Playoffs?   Clemson, Oklahoma, Georgia, Alabama?

Both SEC teams get extirpated. Then it comes down to OK and Clemson.   OK wins.

5. The New Star Wars Movie comes out soon.  There is a lot of speculation on Who "Rey" (or is it Rae?)  actually is.  What her relationship is to the other Star Wars characters.   Who do you think she is?

A lot of speculation says she is Luke's daughter.  Not sure why but I don't think that is the case. Some say she is Han and Leah's lost daughter. No...I think they would know if they had another kid.   Some say she is Darth Vader, reincarnated.  I don't think that....BUT....she could be like Anakin Skywalker in that she may have conceived by the midichlorians without the help of a human father?   Maybe? But why was she abandoned as a child? Did some parental type unit see this in her...and decided she needed to be put on ice?  One thing for certain (and I think the trailers confirm this)...there will be a serious attempt to lure her to The Dark Side.

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Baker Mayfield

He goes or.. you let him focus on contracts and numbers and you try and get Nick Caserio.

He definitely goes.. replace him with anybody just about.. Jon Gruden would be my choice.

I hope Oklahoma does.. I hate Nick Saban

I found the last 2 Star Wars movies incredibly boring.. Don't know.. Don't care.

7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I’m torn between Rosen & Mayfield.

Fire his butt, Rick Spielman wants to come home.

Fire his butt, replace him with an up and coming coordinator.

Clemson 

She’s Darth Vader’s illegitimate daughter.

9 hours ago, The Gipper said:

1. The Browns will undoubtedly have the #1 pick.  Though it is way early....who would you take at this point?  QB Josh Rosen, UCLA

2.  Brown's owners apparently has not made up their minds on Sashi Brown.   Should he stay or should he go.....and if go...who should replace him? He should go. Replaced with someone from a stable, consistent organization that knows what is needed to produce a long-term winner.

3. Same question on Hue Jackson.  Should he stay or should he go and if go....who should replace him? He should go. Replaced with someone who can look at his roster and tailor the offensive/defensive philosophies to their skills, instead of the type of coach who continually tries to ram a circle peg down a square hole.

4. Who win the College Football Playoffs?   Clemson, Oklahoma, Georgia, Alabama? Because I think Mayfield is a punk, Oklahoma.

5. The New Star Wars Movie comes out soon.  There is a lot of speculation on Who "Rey" (or is it Rae?)  actually is.  What her relationship is to the other Star Wars characters.   Who do you think she is?  She is the love-child of C3PO and R2D2.

10 hours ago, The Gipper said:

The kid from Oklahoma. Darnold doesn't want to come here, screw im. We dont' need another Zumba instructor / part time player.

How can he not go? He has passed on so many great players it is shameful.

How is this even up for debate? This guy is the Forrest Gump of NFL head coaches. Too many faults to even list, it gives my a headache.

Oklahoma

I fell asleep during the last Star Wars movie. I will likely do so again with this one. After the first 2, when they started going back in time, it lost me for good. XZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

8 hours ago, nickers said:

You and i are perfectly in synch. STAR WARZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz       Tom, DAMN IT  WAKE UP!

On 12/6/2017 at 9:44 AM, The Gipper said:

OK....two days later, the Browns apparently the Browns HAVE made up their mind on Sachi....Sashi...

I guess we no longer have to figure out how to spell his name anymore.

Still Up in the air here though.  Hue finishes out the season no doubt.

Archived