Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jbluhm86

Let's see if the NRA defends these gun owner's rights too...

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

No its when u pull unresearched nonsense out of ur a ss and/or assign positions/opinions to people which they themselves never took and when pressed on it u cannot furnish a shred of evidence they did. In case u didnt know its called a " strawman" argument. And its for lazy, uneducated illiterates. Are u an uneducated illiterate? ☕️

I suppose as usual you will need to provide examples. And I'm guessing you won't other than vague flights a fantasy from your own twisted mind.

If I have offered up statistics which are way off I'm happy to correct myself.

WSS

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I suppose as usual you will need to provide examples. And I'm guessing you won't other than vague flights a fantasy from your own twisted mind.

If I have offered up statistics which are way off I'm happy to correct myself.

WSS

I correct u almost every other day for assigning a position to me i never held. You pretend weekly im someone who Vited for hillary so u include me in arguments i never supported. Its a weekly affair dont now act like its not.

oh and btw i didnt come up with "typical steve". U do it to everyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are plenty of pain medications that don't make you stoned while taking them.I took one oxycotin sp? when I got my new knee - and I gave the rest of them back to my physician -they are addictive so I am against taking more than one. But he grinned and said there weren't enough in there to do that - but it's the principle of the thing.

   I never smoked pot so I have no idea what that does to you alert/judgement wise. But smoking it all day would be likedrinking all day? Then those guns you may own had best be locked up and never taken out.

  It's tragic to have a terminal illness - but give the guns to a trusted favorite responsible relative or friend. Always smoking dope

means your judgement is always impaired? same as a felony conviction - you lose your gun rights out of gross irresponsibility.

  Always impaired - why be allowed to keep your guns handy? I can see requiring them to be in someone else's home and handed down

to relatives/friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

I correct u almost every other day for assigning a position to me i never held. You pretend weekly im someone who Vited for hillary so u include me in arguments i never supported. Its a weekly affair dont now act like its not.

oh and btw i didnt come up with "typical steve". U do it to everyone

Never done that. I have called her your girl. And I'll explain why over and over though I guess it can't sync through your thick skull. And that is that 95% give or take, of your commentary is dedicated to attacks on her opponents. I've already stated I have no problem believing that you didn't actually vote for her, just that you carry her water now.

And of course you're an idiot if you think I do it to everyone. Most of the guys here don't defend Hillary after the election. Those who do support her supported her during the campaign and the election and freely admit to doing so. So basically it's just you and your Apostle Woody. And frankly I'd be surprised if he really enjoys being joined at the hip with you.

And just for the record while you blather on about ammoland I don't think I've ever posted a link from them. If I did it was in jest but I don't think so. By the way that doesn't mean I think what they print is necessarily fake anymore than I think what CNN or MSNBC print is necessarily fake.

WSS

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

 

And of course you're an idiot if you think I do it to everyone. 

 

I dont "think", i "know" u do it to everyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

I dont "think", i "know" u do it to everyone

Well cut and paste some examples or STFU.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

There are plenty of pain medications that don't make you stoned while taking them.I took one oxycotin sp? when I got my new knee - and I gave the rest of them back to my physician -they are addictive so I am against taking more than one. But he grinned and said there weren't enough in there to do that - but it's the principle of the thing.

   I never smoked pot so I have no idea what that does to you alert/judgement wise. But smoking it all day would be likedrinking all day? Then those guns you may own had best be locked up and never taken out.

  It's tragic to have a terminal illness - but give the guns to a trusted favorite responsible relative or friend. Always smoking dope

means your judgement is always impaired? same as a felony conviction - you lose your gun rights out of gross irresponsibility.

  Always impaired - why be allowed to keep your guns handy? I can see requiring them to be in someone else's home and handed down

to relatives/friends.

As someone with exp with alcohol and marijuana, i mean i wouldnt want someone on the range next to me to be stoned...fir sure. But not because id be worried about him being violent, but because if ur stoned u might forget to lock that slide back on ur way back to the bench. Or some kind of lapse like that. If a guy was drunk off his a ss next to me id be very concerned about sone kind of outburst or some kind of look at me i can fire this gun between my legs and be on target type of move. 

Weed makes u mellow, "very" mellow. Ur not interested ib handling a firearm while high....."in my exp". But like i said, i wouldnt want anybody operating a firearm inebriated or high.

im sure tho theres laws governing the use of firearms while intoxicated, right? Why dont those apply?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×