Jump to content
calfoxwc

Dirty corrupt mueller going after Trump's business dealings with German bank in the past

Recommended Posts

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-05/deutsche-bank-is-said-to-have-received-subpoena-on-client-trump

seriously?

and not one look at clinton deleting thousands of gov emails?

not one look at uranium one?

oh yeah...mueller SIGNED OFF on uranium one.

leftwing deep state - dirtier and more dangerous as time goes on.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He should be arrested and charged with conspiracy, along with Comey, Lynch, Holder, Clinton and Obama.  (Probably many, many more).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

He should be arrested and charged with conspiracy, along with Comey, Lynch, Holder, Clinton and Obama.  (Probably many, many more).

But it won't happen. This is not, nor has it ever been, a search for the truth or Justice. It's simply a Witch Hunt by those who need to punish people for voting for an outsider.

"It was never meant to be a game"

WSS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the left sees the obamao years as the start of owning control over our country.

obamaocare was the spearhead of that socialist deep state movement

http://www.galen.org/assets/02-govt-takeover1.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But guys i thought mueller was trumps secret sp going after the cf....????

one day u guys are like yeahhhh muellers been trumps boy all along magamagamaga 4d chess baby. The next day its FIRE THAT ROTTEN SUMBEETCH!!!!

u guys are so twisted its a comedy act at this point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so...what planet is this we are on?

what country do you live in?

just thought I'd check to see how out of it you are...

seems to be far along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

so...what planet is this we are on?

what country do you live in?

just thought I'd check to see how out of it you are...

seems to be far along.

yeah, u guys are far along. As soon as you get a whisper that Mueller is going after some democrats, which I'm all for btw, you immediately change ur tune. He's corrupt then he's not corrupt 4d chess maga maga.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

But guys i thought mueller was trumps secret sp going after the cf....????

one day u guys are like yeahhhh muellers been trumps boy all along magamagamaga 4d chess baby. The next day its FIRE THAT ROTTEN SUMBEETCH!!!!

u guys are so twisted its a comedy act at this point

You didn't think that. I don't believe anyone said anything of the sort. Except for the fact that any special prosecutor is a rotten sumbeech" they are considered failures unless they find a bunch of Mickey Mouse non related to charges to Railroad someone into.

 

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×