THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ L. A. Chargers Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dawg2fan said:

Man, you guys are rough.  Who else kept the Chargers to 9pts at the first half?  This team waxed the Cowboys last week in Dallas.  Give this team some credit.

too rational for me, only knee-jerk responses for game time.  Need to vent my frustration

yeah tell me how this game is the D's fault. The offense is beyond atrocious. The defense is on the field the whole game. We've got garret gimped again now and Danny might be out. I mean this is horrible. We get near the endzone and Duke works his little black a'ss off to get to the sideline and boom penalty and then boom Kizer holds the ball "again" with #99 on the field. Our O line actually did a pretty decent job against Bosa and Ingram....but you can't hold the ball for 10 minutes ffs kizer. I mean if he hasn't learned by now he may never. There's other things i'm willing to allow growth on, but  that lack mental timer...especially with two of the best pass rushers in the league on the field...this late in the season STILL!!....unacceptable.

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

yeah tell me how this game is the D's fault. The offense is beyond atrocious. The defense is on the field the whole game. We've got garret gimped again now and Danny might be out. I mean this is horrible. We get near the endzone and Duke works his little black a'ss off to get to the sideline and boom penalty and then boom Kizer holds the ball "again" with #99 on the field. Our O line actually did a pretty decent job against Bosa and Ingram....but you can't hold the ball for 10 minutes ffs kizer. I mean if he hasn't learned by now he may never. There's other things i'm willing to allow growth on, but  that lack mental timer...especially with two of the best pass rushers in the league on the field...this late in the season STILL!!....unacceptable.

The D only made them punt 1 time. oh wait 2 times all game. That is on the D

well Sheet, that's it then.  kizer still making rookie mistakes but i still stand by what i said earlier.  he's been showing improvement as the season goes on.  would hate to start over with a rookie next season, hopefully whoever they draft will be allowed to sit and learn for a bit.  QB room next year will be Kizer-McCarron-1st round draft pick rookie with Kizer starting.

Archived