BrownsDawgPound

***Official Browns @ L. A. Chargers Game Day Thread***

im watching on a bit of a tape delay. That was a dirty play by okung on Garrett. He knew he was beat. I get it, ur protecting ur qb..but then just grab him..don't drape urself over the guy. Garrett had 320 lbs extra on that ankle as he was going around the corner. We "should" shut him down for the day but who do we Shmucking have then?

This game is a Shmucking waste of time. There is no fire on offense they just want to do 3 fast plays then punt it away. It looks as if they don't care. I know they are trying but it just looks awful

Made it home in time for the last 3 min of 1st qtr, still the same ole Sheet show

3 minutes ago, medicineman said:

Our D couldn't stop a high school team any more. WTF?

Man, you guys are rough.  Who else kept the Chargers to 9pts at the first half?  This team waxed the Cowboys last week in Dallas.  Give this team some credit.

2 minutes ago, dawg2fan said:

Man, you guys are rough.  Who else kept the Chargers to 9pts at the first half?  This team waxed the Cowboys last week in Dallas.  Give this team some credit.

too rational for me, only knee-jerk responses for game time.  Need to vent my frustration

We let the Bolts just march rt down the field and get a td with a guy no where near him in the end zone. 4 straight scoring drives about to be 5. Our d sucks 

Why even finish the game and embarrass yourself more? These losers should just call it a game and catch the flight back home

You can talk Sheet about our D all you want, but they've made some plays.

Meanwhile our offense IS ATROCIOUS. Jesus. Hue either get an OC or GTFO

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Browns1216 said:

and kizer hasn't looked terrible. he's had some nice throws considering he's been under pressure all game

Kizer has looked terrible, what game are you watching? Another inexcusable mistake in the redzone

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Kizer has looked terrible, what game are you watching? Another inexcusable mistake in the redzone

Couldn’t agree more. Had Gordon open many times and over threw him.