THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL concerned with Browns owner Jimmy Haslam

jbluhm86

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Wow all this.. Maybe you oughta do your own inventory Mr Judge... Apparently your reading skills failed you too.. I said I wasn't about religion Per Se''.. I did'nt excuse the issue..I'm well aware of Mr Khans ownership.. I didn't single him out .. You can bury your head all you want.. You're no where near as bright as you try to portend to be,,, Have fun with yourself...

You are turning out to be every bit as ignorant as I thought you were but I really didn't think you were this ignorant so but you areYou are turning out to be every bit as ignorant as I thought you were but I really didn't think you were this ignorant so but you are

1 hour ago, Nero said:

I mean WHY does he have now a Vikings' avatar. Look around and you'll find it. 

cuz the browns got beat by them in england?

i mean, who cares? i was busting the dude's balls. mean while he's oriental. google the Nanking Massacre. ask him how many japanese soldiers WE beheaded?

there's your valor in war when you are nothing but scumbag filth.

53 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

You are turning out to be every bit as ignorant as I thought you were but I really didn't think you were this ignorant so but you areYou are turning out to be every bit as ignorant as I thought you were but I really didn't think you were this ignorant so but you are

Sharing with us "You're" morning Mantra, in the mirror.. How eloquently lovely... Show us how to flex them big brain muscles Mr. Beef Cakes!

Back to the original post, and some of this Sheet should be moved to the political board, IMHO.

Don't believe a word that shmuck Tony Grossi says or writes.He knows as much as you or I, just owns a press pass. He's about as reliable as Jason LaCanfora.

1 hour ago, Bob806 said:

Back to the original post, and some of this Sheet should be moved to the political board, IMHO.

Don't believe a word that shmuck Tony Grossi says or writes.He knows as much as you or I, just owns a press pass. He's about as reliable as Jason LaCanfora.

You don't think the NFL is concerned after finding out that one of their owners is on tape talking about committing fraud on a massive scale?

7 hours ago, nickers said:

Just what we need.. Muslim ownership of American sports teams.

Until you demonstrate some actual Christian values, your words don't reflect anything religious.  Time to re-read the entirety of Eisenhower's farewell address.

Using a word as a cudgel to assert your "team's" superiority.... is the antithesis of both Christian and American.

"Throughout America's adventure in free government, our basic purposes have been to keep the peace, to foster progress in human achievement, and to enhance liberty, dignity, and integrity among peoples and among nations. To strive for less would be unworthy of a free and religious people. Any failure traceable to arrogance, or our lack of comprehension, or readiness to sacrifice would inflict upon us grievous hurt, both at home and abroad."

5 hours ago, miktoxic said:

cuz the browns got beat by them in england?

No.

But that's the last game that I watched with my best friend in the world who died on November 16th.  He was a life-long Vikings fan.

3 hours ago, Orion said:

No.

But that's the last game that I watched with my best friend in the world who died on November 16th.  He was a life-long Vikings fan.

gotcha. 

people have to understand that this internet BS is just that. don't know you. didn't know ur friend (RIP). one thing that might bring people together is love for sports.........i guess.

do your thing in tribute to friend.

been there. done that. 10x over.

It is all rigged and they are going after Jimmy and said if he don't lose every game they are going o ruin him and send him to jail. :) That is why he hires the worse people for the job and they bring in the worse players the can find. Think about it......Makes sense, We suck, no plans for a new coach etc........:) 

23 hours ago, nickers said:

Sharing with us "You're" morning Mantra, in the mirror.. How eloquently lovely... Show us how to flex them big brain muscles Mr. Beef Cakes!

You made negative religious comments that had nothing to do with the subject at hand.

You proved you were ignorant and hateful

You were proud of it. 

What else are the rest of us to think of you. 

9 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Jimmah would end up the same place Martha Stewart went.  The big winner would be Dee Haslam. She becomes the team owner. I'm sure she would be more concerned about BBC than the team winning tho.

If they divorce....who gets the team?

Didn't something like this happen once?

Why the problem with Jimmy? He sells a non-existent product to people who continue to pay for it just like he does in his regular business. Someday someone like that could become president. Oh wait..................................................:P

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Why the problem with Jimmy? He sells a non-existent product to people who continue to pay for it just like he does in his regular business. Someday someone like that could become president. Oh wait..................................................:P

I think Jimmy and Stosh are secret gay lovers until Dee and Jimmah divorce. That will make it possible for Jimmah and Stosh to become legal butt buddies 😉

29 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

You made negative religious comments that had nothing to do with the subject at hand.

You proved you were ignorant and hateful

You were proud of it. 

What else are the rest of us to think of you. 

Take your Metamucil and Geritol and settle down... I couldn't give two $hits what people think of me... You're more worried about making a spectacle. Keep going.. I find your kind fascinating...I'll just not say another word.. And let you provide entertainment for the rest of us in the Gallery.. Have a Chitty day!

22 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

You don't think the NFL is concerned after finding out that one of their owners is on tape talking about committing fraud on a massive scale?

Maybe a little. You think fellow Republican owners are going to call out one of their own?

20 hours ago, nickers said:

Take your Metamucil and Geritol and settle down... I couldn't give two $hits what people think of me... You're more worried about making a spectacle. Keep going.. I find your kind fascinating...I'll just not say another word.. And let you provide entertainment for the rest of us in the Gallery.. Have a Chitty day!

Most ignorant racists and religious bigots don't care what people think about them. So it is not like you are unique or something. 

Archived