Sign in to follow this  
Clevfan4life

Its official, flynns rolled

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Got my "It's Mueller Time" t-shirt just for this occasion. The worms are turning on the ones above. They only strike a deal with you if you have something significant enough to hang someone higher up the food chain. Kusner better have great lawyers or be ready to divorce his father in law. The show is just beginning. Invest in popcorn.

Speculation. Not unwarranted obviously but we all need to chill. J's a whackjob but i think he'svright, theres something else going on we're not privy to. 

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Got my "It's Mueller Time" t-shirt just for this occasion. The worms are turning on the ones above. They only strike a deal with you if you have something significant enough to hang someone higher up the food chain. Kusner better have great lawyers or be ready to divorce his father in law. The show is just beginning. Invest in popcorn.

Image result for michael jackson eating popcorn gif

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/12/02/gregg-jarrett-did-flynn-or-trump-transition-team-violate-logan-act-no.html

what about all your other Trump hater cohorts, dirty mueller?

Oh, one got noticed, so he had to go....

On December 2, 2017 at 2:09 PM, Westside Steve said:

Yes. And if you're getting my point that tiny bit is more that I care about whatever Flynn said to the ukrainians or the Turks.

WSS

LOL.  Don't you dare take a knee, Love It Or Leave It