THE BROWNS BOARD

Its official, flynns rolled

Clevfan4life

the left/deep state is corrupt and uses the law as a weapon - vs their political adversaries.

Obviously, they have no intention of applying the law to themselves.

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Sunday cant get here soon enough fir trump so he can spend all mon, tues and wed talking about kneeling fgts that everyones tired of hearing about.

Which probably has more meaning to our everyday lives than anything Flynn talk to the ukrainians or Turks about.

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Which probably has more meaning to our everyday lives than anything Flynn talk to the ukrainians or Turks about.

WSS

it has zero meaning. "Zero". What anybody around the country does or doesnt do during the national anthem has zero impact on west side stevens weekly routine of passing out on his couch by halftime of another browns loss

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

it has zero meaning. "Zero". What anybody around the country does or doesnt do during the national anthem has zero impact on west side stevens weekly routine of passing out on his couch by halftime of another browns loss

Yes. And if you're getting my point that tiny bit is more that I care about whatever Flynn said to the ukrainians or the Turks.

WSS

Ps if there is really anything to it rather than a minor league dodge because he took some money that he probably should have cleared do you think that behavior began at the beginning of the Trump Administration? Or perhaps he carried over from his old boss, you know, what's his name...

Like Martha Stewart, remember? Never participated in any insider trading but that was the reason for the investigation. The indictment? Lying to Congress.

WSS

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Were in those meetings between mueller and flynn? Since we know u werent...and neither were any of us.....we really cant intelligently discuss what if anything, flynn has to add. U talk like u arent a commoner and are intricately involved in these high level talks. 

Hey you brought up the subject and then made the comment about kneeling for the anthem. As if you knew your butt from a hole in the ground on the subject. We really don't have any idea what was said to whom. And I can't really imagine a scenario at which it makes a difference to me personally.

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Let's say Donald Trump instructed Flynn to tell Putin personally that he intended to relieve some of the sanctions ;-).

And the question would be... Wait for it... So what?

WSS

The diff between me and u is i dont tend to comment on things i know zero about. U surmise and conjecture about things ur 200% unqualified to do so. If we knew "anything" it would be diff. All we know is that flynn rolled on someone, thats it. Beyond that im just gonna wait and see

30 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

The diff between me and u is i dont tend to comment on things i know zero about. U surmise and conjecture about things ur 200% unqualified to do so. If we knew "anything" it would be diff. All we know is that flynn rolled on someone, thats it. Beyond that im just gonna wait and see

Then why did you make the post? And this comment? You are obviously commenting on something you know zero about so why complain about speculation?

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Sunday cant get here soon enough fir trump so he can spend all mon, tues and wed talking about kneeling fgts that everyones tired of hearing about.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Then why did you make the post? And this comment? You are obviously commenting on something you know zero about so why complain about speculation?

WSS

1) if ur talking about the thread, i said he rolled on " someone", we dont know who and that he plead specifically to lying about his imvolvement with russia. All that is known fact. 

2) did u mean to quote the paragraph on the kneeling players? If u did, is there something mysterious about the players kneeling that we know about? My earlier point to u is that u speak in pre loaded suppositions. No one outside of mueller, flynn, and a handful of assorted attourneys who were in that meeting.....know eho's and whats if wtf flynn said in that meeting. But ur already about outcomes. Im going to indulge myself in some suppositionary assumptions and say ur sexual history is straight out of a medical textbook chapter on premature ejaculation. 

1 hour ago, Axe said:

spit.gif

Funniest effin thing  I've read on the interweb in a while..:D

Whats funnier is the guy who admits being an ex con and a current burger flipper at bk chirping from his recliner. But by all means next time u think u see me straying 10 lanes out give it a shout and we'll have a go burger boy. Or did i just break my own rule and "assume" ud made it to chief flipper? If ur still dipping the fry basket my apologies. 

12 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Whats funnier is the guy who admits being an ex con and a current burger flipper at bk chirping from his recliner. But by all means next time u think u see me straying 10 lanes out give it a shout and we'll have a go burger boy. Or did i just break my own rule and "assume" ud made it to chief flipper? If ur still dipping the fry basket my apologies. 

Here's a hint. Because most of us, at least the ones with brains enough to look, know what Axe does for a living. 

There's another guy that said he worked at the BK.

But you go on bitching about people who shoot their mouth off without knowing anything. That'd be great.

WSS

ABC lied through their teeth when they said that “candidate” Donald Trump reached out to the Russkies...but NO it was President Elect which is normal.

Private citizens are not permitted to to speak on behalf of the US to foreign leaders, but a President Elect is.

Which brings me to what Barry has been up to since he’s become a private citizen in 2017. . .

C3C8BE2D-1E43-4D1E-9C97-8178B644D6BF.jpeg

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

ABC lied through their teeth when they said that “candidate” Donald Trump reached out to the Russkies...but NO it was President Elect which is normal.

Yup, they had to walk back another preemie boner

edit: he's suspended without pay for 4 weeks. https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/abc-news-suspends-brian-ross-for-4-weeks-without-pay-‘effective-immediately’/ar-BBG3vTS?li=BBnbfcL

41 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Here's a hint. Because most of us, at least the ones with brains enough to look, know what Axe does for a living. 

There's another guy that said he worked at the BK.

But you go on bitching about people who shoot their mouth off without knowing anything. That'd be great.

WSS

Im sorry was it wendeez? Did i get my early onset diabetes dispensaries crossed? Aww shucks wally

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

No, you simply commented on something you know less than zero about.. Again

Got my "It's Mueller Time" t-shirt just for this occasion. The worms are turning on the ones above. They only strike a deal with you if you have something significant enough to hang someone higher up the food chain. Kusner better have great lawyers or be ready to divorce his father in law. The show is just beginning. Invest in popcorn.

Archived