THE BROWNS BOARD

DOW opened 24,000+, whoa! 11-30-2017

mjp28

Thursday 11-30-2017

The DOW opened over 24,000, S&P 500, NASDAQ and RUSSELL 2000 (small cap stocks) all in or near record territory.  (this July the DOW was 21,000)

Just checked my wife's 401(k) two funds up over 30% for the last month including EuroPac many over 20% and YTD most all double digits......and the insiders see it continuing UP.

So? Actually there numbers generally occur just before a correction or outright crash. Hang on!

Watched some CNBC today, very few if any traders or managers were talking about doing any profit taking.......still amazing. 

On 11/30/2017 at 10:40 AM, mjp28 said:

Thursday 11-30-2017

The DOW opened over 24,000, S&P 500, NASDAQ and RUSSELL 2000 (small cap stocks) all in or near record territory.  (this July the DOW was 21,000)

Just checked my wife's 401(k) two funds up over 30% for the last month including EuroPac many over 20% and YTD most all double digits......and the insiders see it continuing UP.

So? Actually there numbers generally occur just before a correction or outright crash. Hang on!

Climbs a wall of worry and crashes on excessive optimism.

Time to buy gold. :wub:

Image result for gollum pictures

Rise and fall kiddies. Try to invest your money where people know what they are doing, try to diversify your Investments. Squealing and crying that it's some politicians fault that you didn't invest wisely doesn't do you any good in the long run.

If you're looking for Trends, and they are notoriously inaccurate, look to see when the bush bubble exploded; when the Democrats took over the House and Senate. Keep your eye on 20/20.

WSS

On 12/4/2017 at 12:32 PM, Westside Steve said:

Rise and fall kiddies. Try to invest your money where people know what they are doing, try to diversify your Investments. Squealing and crying that it's some politicians fault that you didn't invest wisely doesn't do you any good in the long run.

If you're looking for Trends, and they are notoriously inaccurate, look to see when the bush bubble exploded; when the Democrats took over the House and Senate. Keep your eye on 20/20.

WSS

This is the biggest bull market in my lifetime....And I'm 67..... which started straight go on 03/09/09 during the Obama administration, Politics is part of it but try and keep your eyes on the larger trends going on regardless of who's in power. I've been through 7 major corrections or crashes in my lifetime. 

Archived