THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Gordon made 10k/month selling weed at Baylor

Adoug319

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well said nickers.

That's largely true and can happen to anybody -but- (there's always a but) when you have a scholarship to play D--1A football and get a basically FREE college degree and then have the god given ability and learned skills to be a highly paid professional athlete and basically just throw it away with both hands well that makes you a bit of a......ummmm what's the word.......ummmmm dumbazz ¡

Good luck with Flash Gordon v2.0 but don't screw yourself and your teammates and just blow it again.

On 11/28/2017 at 4:55 PM, stillmotion said:

stay positive about josh, i want to see him tear up this season.

Agreed!  Football has always been a piece of cake for Josh.  The only thing that ever tackled/sidelined him was partying but it was at such an extent it deserved to be long term until...  He finally took it serious enough to meet it head on.    Clearly he did while he also got himself in great shape.   I used to be one of his biggest critics.  Today, I'm proud of the guy.  If he continues to do the stuff he has to off the field - I can't see anyone stopping him on the field especially if we ever get halfway decent QBing.

This would be a great story if we can keep the train on the tracks. 

On 11/28/2017 at 6:52 PM, jcam222 said:

We didn't all grow up choir boys. I'd speculate that more than just me on this board had some degree of across the line entrepreneurial endeavors in our pasts. 

I hope the guy proves me wrong and does great.  But realistically I doubt it.  We'll see.

20 hours ago, Flugel said:

Agreed!  Football has always been a piece of cake for Josh.  The only thing that ever tackled/sidelined him was partying but it was at such an extent it deserved to be long term until...  He finally took it serious enough to meet it head on.    Clearly he did while he also got himself in great shape.   I used to be one of his biggest critics.  Today, I'm proud of the guy.  If he continues to do the stuff he has to off the field - I can't see anyone stopping him on the field especially if we ever get halfway decent QBing.

This would be a great story if we can keep the train on the tracks. 

The only thing standing in Josh's way is ... Josh himself... I just want to see him kick butt...

3 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Which would you call em?

Not thinking about what I'd call them right now... not after that post.

On 12/4/2017 at 11:23 AM, Tour2ma said:

Josh has been in "the big house"?

I don't think he ever played Michigan in college. 

:lol: 

Yeah that would be the two strikes against him clause. :mellow:

Archived