THE BROWNS BOARD

Want a real QB competition? Draft 2 in the first 10 picks.

SkippinTurtles

1 hour ago, Nero said:

If someone was willing to join our current roster, that could become even a reason not to draft him. There's no football intelligence on that, lol.

See my post above.   The fact is, like I said.....3-4 people on the roster would be all it takes to turn things around here.   If a person feels that he doesn't want to come here.....it is, to me, a tacit admission by him that "I am not good enough". And I am talking specifically about a qb.

I want a guy that believes "I am good enough to be a major reason why this team turns things around.....I see enough talent here such that if I, personally do my job as well as I believe I am capable of doing it...this team can win".  

So....give me the list of the people that are saying THAT.....not the ones that are whiners. 

Now...the one caveat on this is this:    IF someone said truthfully  "I just don't want to play for that HC...for Hue Jackson"   Honestly, I am not sure I could fault him for that....if it is that specifically. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

See my post above.   The fact is, like I said.....3-4 people on the roster would be all it takes to turn things around here.   If a person feels that he doesn't want to come here.....it is, to me, a tacit admission by him that "I am not good enough". And I am talking specifically about a qb.

I want a guy that believes "I am good enough to be a major reason why this team turns things around.....I see enough talent here such that if I, personally do my job as well as I believe I am capable of doing it...this team can win".  

So....give me the list of the people that are saying THAT.....not the ones that are whiners. 

Now...the one caveat on this is this:    IF someone said truthfully  "I just don't want to play for that HC...for Hue Jackson"   Honestly, I am not sure I could fault him for that....if it is that specifically. 

Well said.

7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

In my opinion.....it could take only 3-4 people to turn this around:    A QB, naturally.   HC.   And 1 or 2 other top notch talented players....in the DB or on offense.....perhaps one of each.

I absolutely agree. It's a matter of selling it to whomever they have high on their board and getting them to buy in.

Archived