THE BROWNS BOARD

Phil freaking Dawson

Richiswhere

14 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

He's still kicking? Wut? Where? I thought this dude retired years ago

You don t pay attention very well, do.you?

It's a shame that Dawson left go have a chance to win something somewhere, anywhere but here. Not even making him the highest paid kicker in the game could keep him here. Thomas should get a chance somewhere else. We don't want to win. When we want to win a game, we'll start crazy kev.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

He's still kicking? Wut? Where? I thought this dude retired years ago

19 years.  The same as I have had season tickets to this Sheet show

Phil Dawson and I have been in the  NFL since 1999. 

He has had a Hall of Fame career. The guy is right up there with any of the HOF kickers

As for me, I’m just a fool who gave my hard earned money to this team. 

Most of you are not season ticket holders. Some of you might have tickets but didn’t have to buy PSL’s. And some of you are even more old school than I am.

I’m done. I will always root for the Browns. But my family and I are done giving our money to these IDIOTS

16 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

19 years.  The same as I have had season tickets to this Sheet show

Phil Dawson and I have been in the  NFL since 1999. 

He has had a Hall of Fame career. The guy is right up there with any of the HOF kickers

As for me, I’m just a fool who gave my hard earned money to this team. 

Most of you are not season ticket holders. Some of you might have tickets but didn’t have to buy PSL’s. And some of you are even more old school than I am.

I’m done. I will always root for the Browns. But my family and I are done giving our money to these IDIOTS

I go back even farther than that our season tickets go back 17 years prior. It's about inheritance for the kids.... But I know where you're coming from. going to the bar with the guys with a 100% conviction- we're going to lose today, just a question of how. 

This abomination is a disgrace to the proud history of the Browns- for those old enough to remember it. 

PS, I will contribute to the parade, should we get there and it's looking more and more and more likely by the week... 

10 hours ago, PoeticG said:

It's a shame that Dawson left go have a chance to win something somewhere, anywhere but here. Not even making him the highest paid kicker in the game could keep him here. Thomas should get a chance somewhere else. We don't want to win. When we want to win a game, we'll start crazy kev.

At least promote him to backup. Conkessler gets sacked putting on his helmet. Is Hogan on the injury report or just left for dead?

Oh, and congrats, Phil.

Zombo

Archived