THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Bengals Game Day Thread***

jiggins7919

2 minutes ago, onkyoreceiver said:

How in the Shmuck do you have 2nd and 1 and you are running the ball at will - huge, gashing chunk run plays one after the next after the next, and you call two pass plays in a row?  The second from the Shmucking shotgun on 3rd and 1?  Your quarterback is 6'4 233 and is almost automatic from one yard out on a sneak?  How does this Shmucking happen?  How?

That's NFL football for god's sake.  2nd and 1 is take a good shot knowing that a competent NFL team can pick up 3rd and 1.  Not sure about the 3rd and 1 play call.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

how are we holding this over Hue? This team is the culmination of years of "camp trade down". Corey Fukking Coleman dropping a pass in the endzone that no qb in the NFL could have thrown better. It was THAT perfect. I don't know what else to say. We're gonna bring in 10 more coaches who are all going to have to deal with this bullsht

Perfect pass. They do Kizer no favors that's for sure. I also thought he hit DeValve perfectly in stride, yet DeValve goes straight to the ground after the catch. 

4 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

He sucks at play calling. He sucks at clock management. He is supposed to be a Qb guy, and the 2 he has had both are not good.  

I'll give you the bolded statement but you can't polish a turd.  Our offense, except for the O-Line, doesn't have a single player that would start on most NFL teams.  Kizer isn't a good QB so not sure how you make a bad QB very good.

17 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Oh darn, we just punted again. I can't wait to read about Kizer's second break out game that will end with 1 or less TD passes.  Yay???  War, is this all you want from this franchise?  Really? 

Yeah. Totally. 

1 minute ago, Flugel said:

Bosa's younger brother is a stud!!!!

He's good but he doesn't have Joeys hands. Not sure if he's as strong as joey was either but it's close on that one. He'll be at OSU one more year at least so if he has his brothers work ethic he might be someone we should target in 2019. Who knows.

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

He's good but he doesn't have Joeys hands. Not sure if he's as strong as joey was either but it's close on that one. He'll be at OSU one more year at least so if he has his brothers work ethic he might be someone we should target in 2019. Who knows.

He's fun to watch.  

4 minutes ago, Flugel said:

He's fun to watch.  

We have to address the DE position "this" offseason, we can't afford to wait for Bosa to come out. We need a vet DE on staff today. I want nothing to do with Nassib, ogbah and Orchard next season. They can compete for the 3rd DE spot but we need a starter opposite Garrett now

Archived