THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Bengals Game Day Thread***

jiggins7919

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BrownsFan4Evr said:

Did Hogan rape Hue Jackson's mother or something? Because Cody Kessler SSSSSUUUUUUCCCCKKKKSSSSSS!!!!!

Ready?  The ONLY QB not drafted by this regime is Hogan.  Consequently, they don't want him outperforming Kizer and Kessler as consistently as he's done it.  They won't let us see it again...

2 minutes ago, Flugel said:

We don't have a QB to take serious.  We have a guy that wouldn't even be starting at Notre Dame this year (if he stayed) but we're terrified to start Kevin Hogan because of how much better he'll look than the 2 chosen ones we drafted.

I hope you don't believe this.  Kizer is starting so they can evaluate him and move on.  Kessler won't be on the team next year and neither will Hogan.

14 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

I hope you don't believe this.  Kizer is starting so they can evaluate him and move on.  Kessler won't be on the team next year and neither will Hogan.

ND was 4-8 last year and Kizer's HC said he wasn't ready for the NFL at all.  Kessler sucks.  Hogan wasn't drafted by this FO so he won't get any snaps.

Where we agree is none of these Rent-a-reck QBs will be here next year.  While we're still in 2017, I'd prefer to see an alternative to Sashi's chosen ones.  Kizer never throws more than 1 TD while he continues to lead the NFL in turnoversby a couple country miles - what more do we need to evaluate? 

2 minutes ago, Flugel said:

ND was 4-8 last year and Kizer's HC said he wasn't ready for the NFL at all.  Kessler sucks.  Hogan wasn't drafted by this FO so he won't get any snaps.

Where we agree is none of these Rent-a-reck QBs will be here next year.  While we're still in 2017, I'd prefer to see an alternative to Sashi's chosen ones.  Kizer never throws more than 1 TD while he continues to lead the NFL in turnoversby a couple country miles - what more do we need to evaluate? 

I still believe Kizer will be with the team next year in some capacity and this is at worst game experience.  In his one start this year Hogan did not look very good.

Archived