THE BROWNS BOARD

Go back to the NFL Jim

Browns149

10 hours ago, The Gipper said:

You never know. Lots of teams beat lots of other teams that no one thought they would beat.   Who thought Iowa would beat Ohio State?

Parity in today's college football is nearing professional football it's hard to be ready every week.....how many undefeated teams this year? How many strange upsets? 

Teams all have good facilities, training, coaching now even D-1AA, I see it even at schools now like YSU, we had nothing when I first went there in 1968, now wow no high school facilities they have indoor 100 yard indoor facilities with a track field around it.

......oh YSU took D-1A PITT to OT in game 1 this year.

On 12/5/2017 at 1:23 AM, wargograw said:

Not losing to Iowa (and Clemson last year) by 30 would help too. Just a thought.

Do you guys that are mad about this actually think Ohio State could beat Clemson this year? I mean honestly. There's not way you can look me in the eye and tell me that. This is a weak team by Ohio State standards. Come back better next year.

I didn't think Syracuse stood a snowball's chance in hell, but they beat that #1 Clemson team THIS year. 

Also...on this subject:   there are also rumors that Jim Harbaugh may be a candidate for the NY Giants job.

Again, probably mere speculation......but despite Woody's protestations, his name keeps cropping up.

And Jim Harbaugh in NYC? You would think that Ringling Bros. was in town.

20 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Also...on this subject:   there are also rumors that Jim Harbaugh may be a candidate for the NY Giants job.

Again, probably mere speculation......but despite Woody's protestations, his name keeps cropping up.

And Jim Harbaugh in NYC? You would think that Ringling Bros. was in town.

Like I said in the other thread..  the guy that apparently in the mix to leave for the nfl... Is doing extra recruiting in Mississippi to help his college team. 

Yeah he's definitely leaving

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Like I said in the other thread..  the guy that apparently in the mix to leave for the nfl... Is doing extra recruiting in Mississippi to help his college team. 

Yeah he's definitely leaving

Of course he is still recruiting.  He would have to keep up pretenses.  I am not saying he is leaving...all I am saying is that there is a smoke from a distant fire.  If it was in his mind, like I said, he would still keep up the pretense, because he would probably want to do a favor to the guy that replaces him by getting Good players for him.

Archived