Sign in to follow this  
Tacosman

what I'd like to see from this organization going forward....

33 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

The last 2 teams to trade up to get their Qb have the 2 best records in the league. 

We trade down to avoid drafting a top Qb. And we are 1-26

Fire everyone

Houston & Chicago?

11 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Houston & Chicago?

Sorry I should’ve said in the 2016 draft

Not to mention the Browns trading down so Houston could take Watson

our FO is afraid to take a Qb high, because they know they have ZERO clue on what a good Qb is

they just keep taking QBs later so they won’t have to worry about that guy sucking

4 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Sorry I should’ve said in the 2016 draft

Not to mention the Browns trading down so Houston could take Watson

our FO is afraid to take a Qb high, because they know they have ZERO clue on what a good Qb is

they just keep taking QBs later so they won’t have to worry about that guy sucking

I agree 2016 looks bad right now and I'm not a fan of this front office but this is the make or break year for me on the front office.  If they don't draft a QB or sign a Cousins type free agent, they should go.  If they do draft a QB they should suffer the same fate as the QB.

1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

I agree 2016 looks bad right now and I'm not a fan of this front office but this is the make or break year for me on the front office.  If they don't draft a QB or sign a Cousins type free agent, they should go.  If they do draft a QB they should suffer the same fate as the QB.

The problem is they should have done it 2 years ago

Sashi said he learned from his mistakes. But yet he traded down AGAIN and passed on a good Qb last year

I sure as hell don’t trust him to pick the correct guy 1st in this upcoming draft. 

The guy has had 3 chances to get us a good Qb.  And he has failed all 3 times

If it was my team, I sure would not let him try that pick again 

10 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Well, reading your last sentence says it all. If you deplete a team, you don't draft a QB because he hasn't many chances to look any good, and a first round QB who underperforms usually gets the FO fired or at least in a bad spot to begin with.

That's why I understand that they decided to focus on the rest of the roster to draft high a QB in year 3 or 4, when the cast around the QB (both on defense and offense) would look better. Being this a QB-full draft makes it even more reasonable drafting a QB in 2nd round with your 4th pick in 2017. If he works, you're a genius, if he doesn't, well, he's a 4th pick in middle of the second round.

Ironically, I think that Kizer is not the main reason for the last 3-4 losses, and he has improved his game (though he was playing like Sheet in the beginning of the season). 

Anyway, I hope they finally make an aggresive move in the QB position this offseason (draft and FA). 

I was actually kind of Happy if the 49ers get the number one pick they already have a quarterback. Then it occurred to me that they might just trade that away.

WSS

We could trade the pick and get nine more meh players for one franchise QB. Our FO .....unlimited stupidity 

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I was actually kind of Happy if the 49ers get the number one pick they already have a quarterback. Then it occurred to me that they might just trade that away.

WSS

Happened the same to me

1 minute ago, Nero said:

Happened the same to me

So all we have to do is suck worse than the Niners. I think we can do it!

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Our team is up for that challenge and trying really hard.

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

That'll be a no brainer fer shure