THE BROWNS BOARD

Muchas gracias POS

Westside Steve

what a loser slug.

Meanwhile - a Real American retired football player knows better hugely:

and he is absolutely right - it's this lillylivered loser commish's fault.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/19/ex-nfl-star-takes-stand-against-national-anthem-protests/

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Its marshawn lynch who cares? Butttt.....if its keeping u guys up at night drinking ur ensure, well, u can always take a flight to vegas. Im sure he's not hatd to find if u throw a couple bucks at some local strippers. Go on, go get in beast modes face. Tell us how it went

Us? That wouldn't include you poosey. 

We're still waiting for you to fight die hard at a tailgate.

WSS

13 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Us? That wouldn't include you poosey. 

Umm, well yeah im not the one who's CONSTANTLY crying about some random sports ngrs pregame routine. I simply dont give a sht what people do before a game so long as they dont disturb the ability of others to observe the way they feel like. 

Cause im not some old butthurt poosy boy who's brain hurts when he sees something he cant immediately compute

5 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Umm, well yeah im not the one who's CONSTANTLY crying about some random sports ngrs pregame routine. I simply dont give a sht what people do before a game so long as they dont disturb the ability of others to observe the way they feel like. 

Cause im not some old butthurt poosy boy who's brain hurts when he sees something he cant immediately compute

No you're the one who whines like a bitch whenever I post one of these. 

WSS

Archived