THE BROWNS BOARD

The Hoorta goes Ghoolie...

hoorta

13 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

I hear you. All the losing is taking it's toll. It seems 95% of all the chatter is "Fire this guy, fire that guy," or "Draft this guy, draft that guy."

4-43 will do that to us. 3-13, 1-15, 0-10 last 3 seasons. 38-116 since 2008. 

And some people want 0-16 and some stupid-butt PARADE for 0-16. THAT IS DUMB, STUPID. SORRY I"M EFFING YELLING IN CAPS

It's kinda funny, mostly sad. I'm near the pa line. If I were to go to a Walmart on the Ohio side Sunday afternoon, it'll be packed. Go to a Walmart in pa Sunday afternoon.....cue up the crickets....nobody is there. It's a frigging ghost town. Everybody there is watching their favorite football team. People here don't give a rat's patootie anymore. They care, just from a distance. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

I hear you. All the losing is taking it's toll. It seems 95% of all the chatter is "Fire this guy, fire that guy," or "Draft this guy, draft that guy."

4-43 will do that to us. 3-13, 1-15, 0-10 last 3 seasons. 38-116 since 2008. 

And some people want 0-16 and some stupid-butt PARADE for 0-16. THAT IS DUMB, STUPID. SORRY I"M EFFING YELLING IN CAPS

I'm pretty much numb to the losing, but the the Jags game was especially irritating...  

I don't want 0-16, but the parade is going to happen if it does....   

3 hours ago, Mark O said:

Darnold isn't even the best college QB in LA...that is Josh Rosen.   I don't think Darnold is coming out anyways.  I would bet nearly anything that Rosen comes out especially with the coach fired yesterday.

Rumor is that they are going after Chip Kelly, which would not be a good fit for Rosen.

8 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I'm pretty much numb to the losing, but the the Jags game was especially irritating...  

I don't want 0-16, but the parade is going to happen if it does....   

we should have a parade if they go owen 16.. They deserve to be ashamed of themselves.. the entire organization from Jimmy and dee.. right down to the water boy... I would love to see that piece of history shoved right into there smug faces.. And they should be constantly be reminded of just how shitty they were,,, They let the entire franchise and city down with unacceptable , putrid play...

8 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Rumor is that they are going after Chip Kelly, which would not be a good fit for Rosen.

Every big time college program wants Chip Kelly.   Would be shocked if he doesn't end up somewhere this year.

1 minute ago, Mark O said:

Every big time college program wants Chip Kelly.   Would be shocked if he doesn't end up somewhere this year.

The two names I heard this morning associated with him was Florida and UCLA.

But you are right.

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

LOL, I'll let Ghoolie own that one. I have to wonder what sort of odds Vegas is giving the Browns now to go 0-16.

Speaking of the next Black Tarkenton, I give you Lamar Jackson.

Great minds think alike.. I couldnt agree more...

2 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

Our fan base is dumb if they would give up the number one pick now for a 2-14 record.

Call me dumb then.

I don't have season tickets and go to the game, tailgate, etc. hoping for draft position. I go to see our Browns compete and win. Always will.

4 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Call me dumb then.

I don't have season tickets and go to the game, tailgate, etc. hoping for draft position. I go to see our Browns compete and win. Always will.

I agree.   Wins are what the team and city need.   We have enough fucking draft picks if we need to move up to #1 to get a QB, we can do that.    We don't need to draft higher....we need to draft smarter.

49 minutes ago, Mark O said:

We have enough Shmucking draft picks if we need to move up to #1 to get a QB, we can do that.

No... you can't... at least you cannot be sure that you can.

1 hour ago, Bob806 said:

Call me dumb then.

I fully understand that, doesn't mean it isn't dumb. If you want to see a playoff Browns team, having the number one draft pick is going to help that more than anything else

Archived