THE BROWNS BOARD

Darnold vs rosen

Clevfan4life

1 minute ago, stillmotion said:

I can see the Steelers taking him too if he falls. Yeah tell me about it man, literally 50 women in a Browns group thread on facebook are commenting how Baker is the next Harvey Weinstein because of the crotch grab. And they don't even know the context of the situation. Baker is a 68.5% completion percentage college Qb. apparently people don't care about stats if you grab your crotch to a team that tries to injure you and doesn't shake your hand.

The only people complaining about Mayfield are people who have never played competitive sports, and have no idea how much adrenaline runs through your body, and how your primal instincts kick in.

Such a feminizing culture we live in.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Adoug319 said:

The only people complaining about Mayfield are people who have never played competitive sports, and have no idea how much adrenaline runs through your body, and how your primal instincts kick in.

Such a feminizing culture we live in.

Reminds me of the girl in class in front of me that had on her computer screensaver, "WE MUST KILL THE WHITE PATRIARCHY". Yes Feminism is getting out of control because people become outraged and everyone has an opinion on the slightest thing.

4 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

Baker is a 68.5% completion percentage college Qb. apparently people don't care about stats

In the same league, Brandon Weeden had a college career completion percentage of 69.5%. Just sayin'.

2 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

I'd take him as a cousins flyier pick with all of the picks we have.

Just stop.

I can almost stomach your love affair with Mayfield, but as a Buckeyes fan the thought of Barrett trying to make NFL throws almost made me throw up... :lol:

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

Apparently almost completing 70% of your passes in the Big 12 isn't hard then? :lol:

I'm not totally sure it is.   Only thing I can say about Mayfield is he does win games.   The attitude is a bit of a concern I suppose...but I still would say that I'd love him if he was on the Browns and I'll hate him if he plays for anyone else.

Just now, Mark O said:

I'm not totally sure it is.   Only thing I can say about Mayfield is he does win games.   The attitude is a bit of a concern I suppose...but I still would say that I'd love him if he was on the Browns and I'll hate him if he plays for anyone else.

I doubt I'll ever really be interested in drafting him, for many reasons, but I'll keep an open mind as the draft season progresses.

But Colt McCoy won a ton of college games, so did Ken Dorsey. I need more than that, and that's the great thing about being a Browns fan. Draft season runs for about half a year. Plenty of time to do research I suppose.

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I doubt I'll ever really be interested in drafting him, for many reasons, but I'll keep an open mind as the draft season progresses.

But Colt McCoy won a ton of college games, so did Ken Dorsey. I need more than that, and that's the great thing about being a Browns fan. Draft season runs for about half a year. Plenty of time to do research I suppose.

Ken Dorsey!  Another noodle armed spunky white QB who sucked for the Browns. 

27 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Just stop.

I can almost stomach your love affair with Mayfield, but as a Buckeyes fan the thought of Barrett trying to make NFL throws almost made me throw up... :lol:

At least I stick with my picks, and have the statistics to back them up. Who do you like next year, since you like to criticize my favorite prospects?

4 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

At least I stick with my picks, and have the statistics to back them up. Who do you like next year, since you like to criticize my favorite prospects?

Dude, it was a joke. My god, I've never seen a collection of people who get butthurt over the dumbest things. Apparently feminism has gotten its sordid grips into you too.

That being said, J.T. Barrett should be a 6th rounder at best. I can't think of a Buckeyes fan I know who thinks he has a future in the NFL as a QB. He's so robotic in the passing game.

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

Dude, it was a joke. My god, I've never seen a collection of people who get butthurt over the dumbest things. Apparently feminism has gotten its sordid grips into you too.

That being said, J.T. Barrett should be a 6th rounder at best. I can't think of a Buckeyes fan I know who thinks he has a future in the NFL as a QB. He's so robotic in the passing game.

I just have a short trigger of people telling me Mayfield is Manziel or he sucks because I believe the kid is a winner. It's one thing for a dozen people to tell me that, it's another for fifty, including fifty P.C. women that don't even know his statistics.

7 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

I just have a short trigger of people telling me Mayfield is Manziel or he sucks because I believe the kid is a winner. It's one thing for a dozen people to tell me that, it's another for fifty, including fifty P.C. women that don't even know his statistics.

So you were outraged about my opinion?

Ironic.

The draft is over 5 months away, relax buddy!

1 minute ago, LondonBrown said:

Rosen looked good but I often didn’t like how he planted his feet 

Darnold doesn’t want to play in Cleveland? He’d be lucky if someone borrowed him a flute to play.  

There's no true reporting that he doesn't want to play in Cleveland.   I listened to him answer that question and said he doesn't know where that report came from.   If I was a betting man (which I might be) I'd be on Darnold staying in school and Rosen coming out,,especially with his HC being fired today.

2 minutes ago, Mark O said:

There's no true reporting that he doesn't want to play in Cleveland.   I listened to him answer that question and said he doesn't know where that report came from.   If I was a betting man (which I might be) I'd be on Darnold staying in school and Rosen coming out,,especially with his HC being fired today.

Kirk Herstreit was adamant about Darnold's need to stay in school for another year. (Not that Darnold will heed his advice, of course)

Said that he's strictly a "one-read and run" guy at this point of his college career. When asked to compare him to Rosen, Herbstreit responded that it was night and day different between the two. (For what it's worth)

I thought Rosen had great mechanics, in comparison to Darnold or Allen.

rosen is such a jerk he had to go to Arizona st to find a girl who would date him long enough to

sit with him in his hot tub.

in his room.

yeah, rosen sounds like johnny manziel more and more. Rosen and mayfield can have a johnny manziel

actlike contest... mayfield is ahead because of the trouble with booze.

rosen the best of the two, but they ain't no wentz, goff or even the fag QB midget in TX, what's his name? yeah him.

i wouldn't waste a first rounder on either of them. pick chubb and joe's replacement. then work on a true TE and some db and safety help. our running game blows and that's the rookie's best friend.

and Shmuck baker mayfield. manziel, weeden and mccoy won in college too. (common denominator...yep their conf.) garbage.

whoopee!!!!

oopsie. Hoorta won't be happy now - Rosen did his Kizer impression in a game, and threw

three interceptions.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/ucla/la-sp-ucla-football-20171018-story.html

"UCLA's Josh Rosen hopes to erase painful memory of Arizona game

Rosen had three passes intercepted Saturday against Arizona and did not throw for a touchdown for the first time since 2015 in what might have been the worst game of his college career. "

Idk bro, Dak Prescott almost got a DUI. Baker won't put up with Sheet talking and drank too much, I wouldn't crucify him yet. If he gets in trouble again, it would be a red flag. In fact, If Rosen or Baker do something really stupid, or make the headlines, then i'll want either of them less and less. But for now, I'm sticking with Baker as my favorite QB prospect.

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

rosen is such a jerk he had to go to Arizona st to find a girl who would date him long enough to

in his room.

yeah, rosen sounds like johnny manziel more and more.

He has a lot of catching up to do. :D

image.jpeg.22feb53c7e36676c87ddd6928bb51ae2.jpeg

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

in his room.

yeah, rosen sounds like johnny manziel more and more. Rosen and mayfield can have a johnny manziel

actlike contest... mayfield is ahead because of the trouble with booze.

Some guys are such jerks they have to prowl godforsaken Eastern European countries for their wives...

lol...

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

in his room.

C'mon, cal... reveal the real reason you don't like Rosen. It's OK we know...

13 hours ago, miktoxic said:

rosen the best of the two, but they ain't no wentz, goff or even the fag QB midget in TX, what's his name? yeah him.

I'll take all that action, mik... and even set aside you spotting me a JFF head start.

18 hours ago, Adoug319 said:

Who cares, neither Rosen nor Darnold will be playing in the college playoffs.

Baker has his team in the top 4 despite having a horrible defense and playing in a conference with great offensive teams.

Granted he’s got to lead them to two more victories to get them in the playoffs, at least he’s giving them a shot

17 hours ago, Mark O said:

Ken Dorsey!  Another noodle armed spunky white QB who sucked for the Browns. 

We thought they all were going to turn into the next Brian Sipe or Joe Montana.

Archived