THE BROWNS BOARD

An Honest Question: What is it about this FO....

nickers

4 minutes ago, nickers said:

In your wet dreams JR... go tell your sob story to someone else..

Ain’t a sob story chief, just a reminder that you’re a fat limpdick bitch and you don’t matter.

Youre a joke here, I can only imagine how much of a joke you are in real life.

It’s okay, one day soon you’ll be dead and nobody will remember you - and that’s the world I can’t wait for.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

Ain’t a sob story chief, just a reminder that you’re a fat limpdick bitch and you don’t matter.

Youre a joke here, I can only imagine how much of a joke you are in real life.

It’s okay, one day soon you’ll be dead and nobody will remember you - and that’s the world I can’t wait for.

Blah.blah,blah,blah,blah,,, get anger management... and take your Shmucking zoloft

Aw boo hoo, big old “experienced” baby doesn’t have a response

True colors will out, ya soft scrub

My god.. your such a big man.. wow woopeee.. get a life ya fat pooper.. your just like every other internet troll with no balls in RL.. but think your some kind of badass.. lol.. I see right through losers like you all the time... get life and quit wasting it at the keyboard ya goof...

2 minutes ago, nickers said:

My god.. your such a big man.. wow woopeee.. get a life ya fat pooper.. your just like every other internet troll with no balls in RL.. but think your some kind of badass.. lol.. I see right through losers like you all the time... get life and quit wasting it at the keyboard ya goof...

Aw, the wittle baby is getting cwanky 

Aw, the wittle baby is getting cwanky 

just like a little kunt.. gotta have the last word like a sniveling little kunt...

2 hours ago, nickers said:

just like a little kunt.. gotta have the last word like a sniveling little kunt...

Technically, didn't you just have the last word?

On 11/19/2017 at 8:24 PM, stillmotion said:

Or because Jimmy is cheap and stupid. There's no reason we had to rid ourselves of every single veteran to the point we're 60 million under the cap. He's obviously saying Shmuck the fans and we aren't going to try and win. Think what you want, but if we don't go over .500 in 2018 or 2019 this is all a colossal failure.

2019 is fair. 2018... not so much.

27 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Technically, didn't you just have the last word?

2019 is fair. 2018... not so much.

Technically , yeah... I'm ok with that.. but if the kid is gonna troll . what good is he?.. It seems like he's more worried about being right and having everyone kow tow to his sub culture way of thinking.. The kid has a lot to learn about respect.. It will take a person a lot farther in life instead of trying to be some phony , little , wannabe Internet badass,,,

43 minutes ago, nickers said:

what good is he?.

Aside from the fact that he knows football better than 90+% percent of the posters on this forum?

And respect is earned... you don't have mine either.

55 minutes ago, nickers said:

Technically , yeah... I'm ok with that.. but if the kid is gonna troll . what good is he?.. It seems like he's more worried about being right and having everyone kow tow to his sub culture way of thinking.. The kid has a lot to learn about respect.. It will take a person a lot farther in life instead of trying to be some phony , little , wannabe Internet badass,,,

The only thing you need to know about respect is that you don’t have mine.

Or really anyone else’s.

2 hours ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

The only thing you need to know about respect is that you don’t have mine.

Or really anyone else’s.

The feeling is mutual...

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Aside from the fact that he knows football better than 90+% percent of the posters on this forum?

And respect is earned... you don't have mine either.

I didn't ask for it... Nor do I want it... I'm not gonna melt  because I wont kiss yours.. and least of all.. His A$$.. Want respect.. get a dog...

Archived