THE BROWNS BOARD

An Honest Question: What is it about this FO....

nickers

3 hours ago, Flugel said:

This regime will be happy to know they have you and War changing your underwear 4-5 times a game while we only need wait on the forward pass until their 3rd season.  How dare any of us demand any more than that... 

If you want to trade an excellent defense that will only get better and the forward pass next year for..... just the forward pass next year, be my guest. Some of us have patience.

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Then the question follows TC- WHY is this team 0-10 with all that young talent? I have the answer, and I'm about to go Ghoolie about it.....   

Because it's young and inexperienced.

2 hours ago, nickers said:

I'm just gonna let you and TC continue to run your mouths.. because the more you do.. the more idiotic you both look... So please.. Keep going out of your way to show us how dumb you both really are.. your both great at it...

Still waiting on your answer. Tia

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Orion said:

And ALL of this...since 2007...is because they drafted Joe Thomas.  One player.  One draft pick...who will be a first ballot HOF'er.  Selecting that HOF'er is the reason that these 10 seasons later, we suck.  -  You need to understand that none of this is Joe Thomas's fault...nor is it the fault of drafting him.  The problem is ALL OF THE OTHER NON HOF'er draft picks we've made SINCE that pick.

Not my point. My point is, the drafting of JT was a mistake typical of the many other mistakes the Browns have made. Tim Couch, Weeden, WInslow, Garrett, Coleman, Joe Thomas............all players who did nothing to help the Browns. All players who lived in the shadows of the players other teams took AFTER them.No, Joe Thomas is not at fault....but he is an example of the stupidity of the Browns. Bigdeal, HOF..............WTF does that translate into for the Browns? NADA.

28 minutes ago, wargograw said:

If you want to trade an excellent defense that will only get better and the forward pass next year for..... just the forward pass next year, be my guest. Some of us have patience.

Still waiting on your answer. Tia

I don't owe a goddamn thing to millenials... I paid My dues in life... Go hug TC's nutsac

30 minutes ago, wargograw said:

3 hours ago, nickers said:

Or because Jimmy is cheap and stupid. There's no reason we had to rid ourselves of every single veteran to the point we're 60 million under the cap. He's obviously saying Shmuck the fans and we aren't going to try and win. Think what you want, but if we don't go over .500 in 2018 or 2019 this is all a colossal failure.

Because I saw a roster turnover of 50+ players? Its not a one year draft fix on a team that went 4-12

What most of you still don’t realise is it’s not about winning 3,4,5, or 6 games. THE BROWNS HAVE DONE THAT SINCE 1999 AND Shmuck ALL GETS BETTER  

Yes winning a game would be great. And there’s no way they thought the record would be this bad.

Hue will lose his job at the end of the season and the FO will hopefully stay as is and if anything I hope it increases it’s influence. The draft last year got worse as soon as the coaches influence spoke loudest. 

1 minute ago, LondonBrown said:

I read it and immediately feared the worst.  

Well..it makes me wonder how much say has he had?   None of know for sure.   We have his quotes after players were drafted (Kessler and Kizer in particuliar) but is that because he had a true say in those picks or is it because he's a company guy who is saying what the organization wants him to say.   We will probably never know the truth unless hes blown out at the end of the season and he decides to come clean and say he had no say or whatever.

2 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Oh there’s no doubt Kizer was a Hue pick. He loves big arm guys at QB like that

Kizer was a very badly rated QB “analytically” 

Kessler, on the other hand, probably was highly rated via analytics.

25 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Kessler, on the other hand, probably was highly rated via analytics.

I think the thinking on Kessler was that he could've been had later in the draft.

1 hour ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

Don’t be mad that your generation failed and we’re here to clean up your messes.

You mean the mess you libtards made... get it right junior...

2 hours ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

Don’t be mad that your generation failed and we’re here to clean up your messes.

Exactly what the Boomers said about their parents.... TC... If you think you have all the answers- guess again.... 

2 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

Oh there’s no doubt Kizer was a Hue pick. He loves big arm guys at QB like that

Kizer was a very badly rated QB “analytically” 

Yup, big arm guys who can't hit the broadside of a barn at 10 yards.

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

No....it has nothing to do with generations.  Many older people are ignorant....many younger people are ignorant.....many people of various generations are not. 

I get that Gip... Wait till reality hits them in the face...  What's theyre excuse gonna be then?.. They'll blame it on everyone but themselves...

2 minutes ago, nickers said:

I get that Gip... Wait till reality hits them in the face...  What's theyre excuse gonna be then?.. They'll blame it on everyone but themselves...

Will you just tell him to get off your damn lawn already? :lol:

19 hours ago, nickers said:

I don't owe a goddamn thing to millenials... I paid My dues in life... Go hug TC's nutsac

And yet I gave you a perfectly suitable answer to the question you asked. I'm just asking for the same in return. Otherwise, why did you post this thread? 

18 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

Because I saw a roster turnover of 50+ players? Its not a one year draft fix on a team that went 4-12

What most of you still don’t realise is it’s not about winning 3,4,5, or 6 games. THE BROWNS HAVE DONE THAT SINCE 1999 AND Shmuck ALL GETS BETTER  

Yes winning a game would be great. And there’s no way they thought the record would be this bad.

Hue will lose his job at the end of the season and the FO will hopefully stay as is and if anything I hope it increases it’s influence. The draft last year got worse as soon as the coaches influence spoke loudest. 

Yep, a roster turnover of 50 + players. And yet, not a frigging playmaker in the bunch. Thanks Stosh

3 hours ago, nickers said:

Shmuck you, you old limpdick pile of Sheet. I’ve dealt with more “reality” than your wrinkled sack of nuts could hope to imagine.

Fade off into the ether. I guarantee nobody will miss you.

1 hour ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

Shmuck you, you old limpdick pile of Sheet. I’ve dealt with more “reality” than your wrinkled sack of nuts could hope to imagine.

Fade off into the ether. I guarantee nobody will miss you.

I highly doubt it moron... go back to your gay little safe space you fat little homo...

46 minutes ago, nickers said:

I highly doubt it moron... go back to your gay little safe space you fat little homo...

Unless you buried both your parents, then the other two people who raised you, then all four of your grandparents and then your best friend before you hit 25, you don’t know Sheet.  

If you’ve got a single person to spend a holiday with,  then you don’t know Sheet about my reality. 

I made myself everything that I am and never once asked for a handout, you old fat faggot.

Now go collect your social security and beat your pud to the young pretty women who laugh at you behind your back and complain that millennials don’t know Sheet, when really half of us are already more successful than you ever were.

2 hours ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

Unless you buried both your parents, then the other two people who raised you, then all four of your grandparents and then your best friend before you hit 25, you don’t know Sheet.  

If you’ve got a single person to spend a holiday with,  then you don’t know Sheet about my reality. 

I made myself everything that I am and never once asked for a handout, you old fat faggot.

Now go collect your social security and beat your pud to the young pretty women who laugh at you behind your back and complain that millennials don’t know Sheet, when really half of us are already more successful than you ever were.

In your wet dreams JR... go tell your sob story to someone else..

Archived