THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

32 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Haven't seen this yet.

image.png.428ad0319af184cb529ef1814a0e47d6.png

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2019-07-17/el-chapo-joaquin-guzman-sentencing

Life +30, and $12.9B forfeiture.

Just three Cells up from him is   .   .   .   Epstein.

What are the odds ?

They're awaiting sentencing at the same federal court in NY...so yeah, they're gonna be in the same holding facility till their case is adjudicated. El Chapo is going to a "supermax"..where he won't see the outside of his cell except for one hour a day. Why would this be a thing? Once they're sentenced it's off to different detention facilities. You do know that right? El Chapo can't be held in a reg prison like Epstein is going to.....and you know why right?

20 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

well....you knew i'd look that guy up, right J?

Ted Cruz ?

The Poster ?

Senate Hearing - posted by one of many.

This is small Potatoes, everyone keeps forgetting there is a DHS Election investigation still sitting out there.

Only a portion of that has been released, the rest was Classified   .   .   .  

One of many coming attractions.

42 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Ted Cruz ?

The Poster ?

Senate Hearing - posted by one of many.

This is small Potatoes, everyone keeps forgetting there is a DHS Election investigation still sitting out there.

Only a portion of that has been released, the rest was Classified   .   .   .  

One of many coming attractions.

no, the guy cruz was questioning. 

Couple more.

image.png.18f6c0b7d2cdd10b1966b5a16c90ee32.png

image.png.0738ac37d3d702a8cec53aae03afae09.png

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2019/07/13/breaking-arkansas-gop-senators-murder-connected-to-epstein-sex-trafficking-in-arkansas-declares-source/

I posted about her death a couple weeks ago.

Here's where things start really going down an ugly Rabbit Hole.

Part of what she was looking into was CPS (Child Protective Services) Trafficking children.

Yes, you read that correctly, CPS (in many States) Trafficking children.

I may or may not have posted a few articles about it in past, here's a quick Google :

https://polarisproject.org/sites/default/files/Child Welfare Fact Sheet.pdf

Any names with "Children's" causes/foundations come to mind ?

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

did u not see it or are u deliberately not acknowledging it? be a grownup and write what u saw. You csn debate me further on whether ubthink it taints his testimony against google or not....but enough of the bullshit, i know u saw it.

Between what I posted, past Google items I've posted, and the fact I doubt the Senate would waste time on a Clown when there is so much other stuff going on   .   .   .  

Keep in mind I've seen way more than I've posted - so much so, that maybe I haven't posted what I'm thinking of.

There's also another story along these lines I won't be able to get posted as well.

Project Veritas has stuff on this as well.

But, since we are on this topic, this was something I'd meant to post :

image.png.8c19cf87f8afddc2a2a386a0dd963174.png

https://nypost.com/2019/07/17/when-to-expect-doj-inspector-general-report-on-2016-election/

Note that this isn't the IG Report we're waiting for, this is the portion from 2016 that hasn't been released yet.

Add to this the DHS Election Report (Classified section), and a few other bits not posted   .   .   .  

BTW - the OIG Report keeps getting pushed out because they keep getting new evidence.

Oh, and this too I just came across :

image.png.bb020881c3fbcb223b691a758ace291d.png

#WalkAway ?

There are (at least) a couple of States doing Voter Registration purges due to Judicial Watch - California, and don't remember the other right off (Ohio ?).

DINO ?

We've all heard of RINO's, but we may have a rare sighting of a DINO.

image.png.61087384de5317d60023cf63995e3fe2.png

https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/07/19/kyrsten-sinema-deport-migrants/

Since I track Dilley, this particular Election was on my Radar.

No, it wasn't a "clean" Election victory (still somewhat questionable), but the ultimate outcome has been (at least to me) a bit surprising.

Some behind the scenes reports I had seen were quite disturbing, and when she showed up to work :

image.png.3e038656b8f49e43bfaba86ce762fef8.png

So, yea, looked like we had a pretty good ideal of what to expect from this Senator.

But when this happened at the SOTU :

image.thumb.png.bdb555f4bc9cbf26b20a59fb50276f21.png

I had to pay a bit more attention.

She has had some rather surprising POTUS supporting votes in her short tenure.

Add the vote at the top of this post, and one has to wonder if there is actually this mythical thing known as a DINO in our midst.

From Arizona, worth keeping an Eye on.

There are some serious rumors floating around for today.

I haven't been able to snag anything definitive, will try to keep an Eye out this Weekend.

Just posted about this yesterday (Truth).

image.png.9e468449ee60f976c7c55ea6fdd6f4ae.png

https://www.intellihub.com/arkancide-murder-of-arkansas-senator-linda-collins-smith-linked-to-epstein-pedophilia-and-sex-trafficking-scandal/

This aspect of things is growing, I heard even more on it earlier today - bunch of sick Bastards.

Excerpt from a longer thread for a possible future date :

image.png.9f2791a5d3599a94b14b7e7253539c45.png

This would be the College Admission scandal in regards too Laura Loughlin - the above being her daughter.

I did post about her being on a Yacht, but don't think I had the location/connection to Epstein Island.

The abused in turn become abusers themselves in order to climb the "Ladder of Success".

Being groomed into abuse normalizes it to the abused, making it "normal" and easier to participate in and pass on.

Huge list.

These people are sick, but they have been doing this for a long time (generations).

Too them, it's no different than attending a Graduation or celebrating Christmas.

Okay, quick change of gears for something that just came up.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

image.png.71880100602ccad7da173b0ec0d61589.png

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/investigative-journalist-explains-why-jeffrey-epstein-might-have-needed-a-fake-passport/

People, and I mean Main Stream News, are seriously thinking Epstein was Mossad.

I've already posted some about this, so hopefully you'll be ahead/caught up with what they are talking about - things are moving fast right now, don't expect slow-downs.

Isn't it odd how all this $#!+ starts to circle back and connect ?

The World is not what we think it is.

History is created by the Victors, but that does not mean the Victors are good/benevolent/honest.

When this is all over/done, will we need "Re-Education" Centers to show us what actually transpired through the Ages ?

Food for thought.

It is not easy waking up to Reality.

There is so much more truth in Movies than we realize - because we are nothing to them :

* The Matrix (not in actuality I hope, but figuratively)

* Death Becomes Her

* Witch Hunt

* The Hunt for Red October (quite recent it seems)

* The Sum of All Fears (see above)

* The Hunger Games

* Jason Bourne (series)

* Wag the Dog

* Atlas Shrugged

* Medicine Man

* Vibes

* 1984 (is this even a Movie ?)

The list is unbelieveable and goes on and on  .   .   .   some titles even more so.

Enjoy the Show, there is an unbelievable story in even this   .   .   .   we've already won, you're just watching Actors helping wake up a sleeping Populace at this point.

No ?

Does everything you're seeing right now seem rational or make sense ?

LOL - we've got about three more years til final curtain - enjoy it :)

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

So ur not going to acknowledge that guys beef with google?

Do I have a Beef with Einstein (an absolutely brilliant Physicist) stating that nothing can exceed the Speed of Light, yet we have Tachyons that travel at c+ velocities ?

Freakin' brilliant Physicist whose theories "hold out" even today.

Google is a Clown creation, don't you know that by now ?

So is Twitter.

So is Facebook (formerly Lifelog)

So is Amazon.

.   .   .  

All DARPA Projects - research and tell the GOV "Thank You, May I Have Another ?".

Truth.

For the most part these days, Universities are pretty much Liberal Factories - which is where this guy ultimately comes from.

Sorry guys, it's true.

This guy is a Uni guy, so I like to give him credit but it only goes so far.

(Unis as Lib Factories) less so in the STEM studies, but they make you take so many BS studies (been there, done that, even Decades ago), that you just need to shake the Shit off and get back to Reality.

If you don't, then you really don't deserve to have gone through the Courses you just went through.

THINK FOR YOURSELF, not what your Prof wants you to think (which is the Grade).

Education is great, the current Environment of Education sucks.

(They) don't want you to be so smart that you start to question what they are up to.

Ultimately, (They) want you smart enough to take care of things, but not too smart to challenge their Rule.

Love Education, teach myself all kinds of things all the time, but I've come to recognize/realize the BS the Universities are up to these days, especially since my Son went through U.

What a bunch a Fucking Retards we have teaching our kids these days - HTF did they even get a job teaching (they don't know shit and can't speak a da English)?

Unbelievable.

They want a stupid Populace, otherwise they'd be teaching these kids how to think for themselves, and why our National scores (probably all Nations all scores) are declining.

Are you smarter than a 5th Grader (from <= 190x) ?

Money says no.

I'm really, really, really, trying to help you and others here to see WTF is going on - seriously.

Look at the abuse I get from everybody here.

Easy to leave and occupy my time with some of my many other projects.

We've got a generation of hapless Browns fans here, who better to give a glimmer of hope too ?

Not like they're (Browns) are going to become a perennial power house for the next couple Decades in a rigged system.

Corruption from the highest to the lowest.

No, this is far more important, and hopefully even filters down to the lower dregs of life.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Gorka said:

but so what?  

the "so what" is thst his testimony is tainted....and other experts say he's full of shit. I hate google but for other reasons....they didnt try to win the election for hillary. Otherwise i would have never seen the baseless attack ads that i did on youtube....which google owns

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

no, im not forgetting...THAT is why i dont like google. Thst and this god damn samsung phone that refuses to let me uninstall most of googles horseshit apps.....but apple is no different

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

no, im not forgetting...THAT is why i dont like google. Thst and this god damn samsung phone that refuses to let me uninstall most of googles horseshit apps.....but apple is no different

Not to mention how much crap is pre-loaded that you can't delete.

Really hated it when they made it so you couldn't pull the Battery, sometimes that's the only way you could reset the darn things.

They used to be bad for locking up.

Wow.

How can so many different things happen in one day ?

image.png.5e4ca2cd00396e984260186ad5e7dec5.png

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-22/army-lets-slip-that-it-s-conducting-secret-operation-around-d-c

image.png.aaba81dcdbd0052ad0bd3829a26c6976.png

Freaking in the Field SCIF's !

That for some seriously Classified stuff - WTF are they doing with that ?

I wonder if Blackouts are related   .   .   .  

On the other side of the Country :

image.png.910d36671f21ce44eb45dfc01cf2ccec.png

image.png.34a7d70bbe6fcef5d19213d3549c9528.png

https://abc7.com/fbi-search-underway-at-ladwp-and-city-hall/5411272/

City Hall too.