THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Interesting way too warm up for the week.

image.thumb.png.89370a8038365440884c21173154f3e5.png

Rumors starting to float around for an interesting week, no I don't think it's a big kick-off, but I do believe some things are scheduled of interest this week.

Side note rumor - keep an eye on ABC, there may be a change of narrative   .   .   .  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Justin Amash.

Yep, just as I thought, guy's a snake.

image.thumb.png.4d571f2417c9e5f622dab48c44c1bd54.png

image.png.57591de9dbf9ee51e98c25b0c0cce6b6.png

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/house-democrats-just-voted-in-support-of-allowing-illegal-immigrants-to-vote/

Another McStain.

image.png.d6cab6370a70e712bd41f5ff08b42c88.png

Yea, he didn't know there was a vote.

image.png.9d2dca6b549202519bf152843cbc6f76.png

image.png.96da6f23e9d3f4a70216f5b3207ec41a.png

image.png.6c4cf2d2dcddf5a854c581eef4836349.png

Family Business, and there may be another linked Importing (from China) Business.

Longer article and many more details here :

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1129869215068901376.html

ahhhhh, nooowww its important to look at financials i see i see....

3 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Nice try.

You missed the blatant fraud

no i didnt miss it u numpty..thats my point. THIS is why its important to see politicians entire financial portfolios. This exactly right here....dear god u people are so fucking slow its unreal. The level of hypocricy here ive never ever seen in our society...ever. 

On 5/20/2019 at 10:12 AM, Clevfan4life said:

no i didnt miss it u numpty..thats my point. THIS is why its important to see politicians entire financial portfolios. This exactly right here....dear god u people are so fucking slow its unreal. The level of hypocricy here ive never ever seen in our society...ever. 

Pretty much they do have financial disclosures, but with the current crop of Politicians they're mostly ignored.

Since this guy is the worst sort of RINO, it's over looked even more so as he's one of them - a big Swamp critter.

Not hypocrisy, just cautious/wary   .   .   .  

Point here most of us may actually agree on (financial conflicts).

I never posted this when it first came to light a few weeks ago as I didn't feel it was worth the heat.

image.png.eacffbf078da31541ccd71ef850e3e6b.png

An Anon picked this up and noticed the Capital letters in "Jobs I've Had", with the last two spelled JIHad.

Further decoded even gave a hypothetical target.

People saw this and actually got worked up about, resulting in the event being cancelled.

Of course MSM used it as a point of ridicule   .   .   .  

image.thumb.png.eab831c42c5156cf4120934f1e1a0d96.png

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/qanon-ruined-earth-day-celebration-preparing-jihad

Definitely not a good look.

Not so fast though :

image.png.9d9ce98b3debc55ca382dfa5f8b3e8f0.png

https://fox40.com/2019/05/19/police-find-pipe-bombs-in-grass-valley-womans-home/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Yea, ole Comey's had some really odd Tweets the past few months   .   .   .  

Comey.

I wasn't around yesterday for three reasons, one is there was POTUS had aRally in PA, and another was a bunch of Testimony Transcripts were released.

Odds of something interesting happening on a Rally day are pretty low.

Add to that the time needed to read through all those Transcripts, and I knew it was going to be a pretty slow news day.

Back too Comey.

image.thumb.png.b548fc234953255a961b93c2ef762923.png

I'm thinking they've both got problems, but here for sure, one of them is in trouble.

EDIT:

Just came across another bit on Grass Valley.

image.png.f75d3277ce7205c46f4235045f4a9cfc.png

Not going to link the video here as this post is too long already.

45 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Pretty much they do have financial disclosures, but with the current crop of Politicians they're mostly ignored.

Since this guy is the worst sort of RINO, it's over looked even more so as he's one of them - a big Swamp critter.

Not hypocrisy, just cautious/wary   .   .   .  

Point here most of us may actually agree on (financial conflicts).

and yet when i say Trump has been grossly derelict about not fully disclosing where he's invested.......

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

and yet when i say Trump has been grossly derelict about not fully disclosing where he's invested.......

So you don't think with the SC up his Butt the past couple years they didn't look at anything and everything, including financial shenanigans ?

Sure.

They weren't looking for anything they could get him on - they struck out.

Just now, JAFBF said:

So you don't think with the SC up his Butt the past couple years they didn't look at anything and everything, including financial shenanigans ?

Sure.

They weren't looking for anything they could get him on - they struck out.

this isnt about the russia probe. Mueller very well could have seen improprieties that had nothing to with russia but he cant divulge them.This is about every fuvking politician should be required to furnish his full financal records for decades. 

the only reason u were able to bring up Amash's shit was because in the past he had furnished this info......RIGHT?

Mentioned this a few days ago as something to keep and Eye on.

image.png.9fc20c970206db777e321f8724e33240.png

Word is they decided they really do care about their Ratings and are going to clean house to get back on the up and up.

Bears monitoring to see if things really do turn here and they actually abandon the DS Pocket.

These thread string ones are a challenge - second one.

7 to 8 days for Declas info to start coming out.

Now wouldn't it be rather interesting if it comes out on the 29th (JFK Birthday).

image.png.da657573bf6e919555bd3808bb43a6d0.png

Strange things going on here as well.

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

this isnt about the russia probe. Mueller very well could have seen improprieties that had nothing to with russia but he cant divulge them.This is about every fuvking politician should be required to furnish his full financal records for decades. 

the only reason u were able to bring up Amash's shit was because in the past he had furnished this info......RIGHT?

what say ye? don't waffle around this. The ONLY reason people were able to find those conflicts was because he had to furnish his financials....RIGHT?

image.png.ba3159a0c50bd8ce063fdd67eb3bc476.png

Yep, this morning she was set to resign, now   .   .   .  

Elections this weekend, seems like a good chance Nigel Farage may be the next PM.

Back in the US.

image.png.8220f3d59a7a3061305364112e8df9a0.png

I think a couple of these pulled ~70% of the Vote - I'd called that big too.

This was reported last night, so just some follow up and a bit of expansion here.

image.png.7af2f43533da75c0672bd0f4d19e9aed.png

As I said the other day, the longer we drag things out, the bigger the mess seems too get.

image.png.f611c9ff86bb639bb175f082e4301875.png

Think I saw something about contacts in Australia and Italy already as well.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

ur dancing around my point....

I thought I'd addressed it already.

I believe Candidates do have to have some type of financial disclosure, not sure how detailed it is.

The Amash stuff that was found was pretty much open source (Public Records) - the Anons can dig things up you wouldn't even imagine.

Lot of info out there on the Net about pretty much anyone, throw in all the Security breeches of user records/info by all these big Companies the past few years - lots too find.

image.png.fcd517137cda85184ff0f9f624fc43bc.png

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

another "boom"? how many is that now just the last 2 weeks? last week u posted another 2 to 3 day timetable for massive filings/disclosures....same ahit you'ge been doing periodically for years now. 

Yea, it's only coming from Congressmen so I guess it is a load of BS.

Guess this fits here as well then   .   .   .  

image.png.c90acde60b0fe81438e73c505a32e59f.png

That word again   .   .   .   saturating the Psyche to get people prepared for it.

Is it any wonder that everyone is pointing fingers at each other ?

image.png.6d81e5434500c6e303b37f540794af06.png

Schumer too.

Mighty quiet for some time now.

Now Pelosi   .   .   .   she's about gone.