THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

On 11/19/2017 at 10:11 AM, JAFBF said:

WITNESSES

According to persons who reside near Langley, a large contingent of Marines arrived at CIA Headquarters in tiltrotor aircraft and when the Marines deplaned, they were armed and moved quicKly into CIA Headquarters!

Those witnesses also say that a significant number of tiltrotor aircraft can be clearly seen on the grounds of CIA Headquarters, parked on the grass around the building.

This is not normal.

Never before has anything like this ever been seen taking place at CIA Headquarters and speculation is now running rampant as to what is actually taking place.

Conspiracy Theorists are claiming the President of the United States is moving to take out rogue elements in the Intelligence Community, at the request of his new CIA Director.  It is rumored that these rogue elements have been undermining the Administration since before it took office last January, and may be connected to some well publicized "incidents" which suddenly resumed taking place this year, (mass shootings / violent protests) after a brief respite once the Obama Administration left office.

Moreover, there is not one word of Marines landing at Langley, appearing in _any_ US mass-media outlet.

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1626-reports-us-marine-expeditionary-unit-meu-lands-at-langley-2200-marines

Time will tell . . .

From the same article (highlight mine):

so now ur saying it happened at night.....despite the part about those witnesses who live near langley. Those exact people a family member of mine was around daily. And yet not a whisper. Do u see how ur bullshit just disintegrates? U think its been a long enough time that now u can alter the story. Sorry bro....no such landing happened. Its clear in that report that they say tilt rotor aircraft sitting on langleys front porch. Which i can verify is a "cool story bro"

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I think Cleve is prohibited by law from being Within 500 feet of 6 year olds.

WSS

lol... so says the "she shouldnt have been wearing that out" guy or "if theres grass on the infield" cool guy. 

sure thing chief. Next time u grouse again about how unfair statutory laws are ill remind you of ur lifelong legal obligation to report to ur local LE about your yearly whereabouts.......cool story there chief...cool fuckin story.....😂😂

On 5/10/2019 at 8:28 PM, Clevfan4life said:

so now ur saying it happened at night.....despite the part about those witnesses who live near langley. Those exact people a family member of mine was around daily. And yet not a whisper. Do u see how ur bullshit just disintegrates? U think its been a long enough time that now u can alter the story. Sorry bro....no such landing happened. Its clear in that report that they say tilt rotor aircraft sitting on langleys front porch. Which i can verify is a "cool story bro"

Ouch, ya got me (maybe) on this one.

I remember when I posted this one as it was pretty extraordinary.

I was just getting ready to go to bed when I ran across it, so this too me puts it at night time (plus the time differential) for me.

There was another aspect too it that I couldn't post about a Military Humvee blocking the entrance - there was actually a News video about it that I couldn't get to work.

Story had several follow up updates the next morning, the first at just before 0600, which further put's it at nighttime in my mind.

Yeah, I'll concede it may have happened earlier and it wasn't until later that I found it.

Personally I think there's something too it, multiple different sources, and I sure as heck didn't expect it to come back up again last week after all this time with everything else going on.

Too much other weird stuff coming to pass for me to just outright dismiss it when it has the support it does.

so are u going to acknowledge ur changing stories to validate things u said happened ~2 years ago in order to cover the validity of all this new bs? I mean even u have to be growing frustrated that all of these dates have passed and literally nothing you've claimed was "imminent" has actually come to pass....

On 5/12/2019 at 10:32 AM, Clevfan4life said:

so are u going to acknowledge ur changing stories to validate things u said happened ~2 years ago in order to cover the validity of all this new bs? I mean even u have to be growing frustrated that all of these dates have passed and literally nothing you've claimed was "imminent" has actually come to pass....

Not my show.

Here's another Attorney to be aware of.

image.png.0cadc68846446617097f5836f7ab962d.png

https://www.law.com/dailyreportonline/2019/02/08/pak-names-13-new-assistant-us-attorneys/

Anons have been tracking this guy for a couple months (Flights) - he's been very busy lately.

He' working on this :

image.png.98a90a2bac8a326f7e7b1e673e47df23.png

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article230275434.html

I believe that girl in the upper right is Chandler, if so, she's worse than Allison Mack (of NXIVM).

4 hours ago, JAFBF said:

I believe that girl in the upper right is Chandler, if so, she's worse than Allison Mack (of NXIVM).

u mean this woman?

"Q made a seemingly endless stream of posts referencing Chandler, insinuating that she took a 2017 picture of Bill Clinton and registered child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein (whose light prison sentence handed down by current Trump cabinet official Alexander Acosta is currently under investigation) hanging out together in a pool."

found that looking her up. Kinda interesting huh? and the fact that this article. references yet another D day bust from Q so now he's going after this woman.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailydot.com/layer8/qanon-rachel-chandler/%3famp

heres a paragraph from that article about Q's posts...

"Over and over, the poster has thrown out context-free nuggets of information that say nothing other than what Q followers want them to say. Teasing out the actual substance of the claims is left up to the faceless horde of QAnon bakers who dissect the posts to find their hidden meaning."

i cant say "bravo" enough.....cause thst is tge most concise description of you and this thread going on 2 years now. Ur def a baker ed. 

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

heres a paragraph from that article about Q's posts...

"Over and over, the poster has thrown out context-free nuggets of information that say nothing other than what Q followers want them to say. Teasing out the actual substance of the claims is left up to the faceless horde of QAnon bakers who dissect the posts to find their hidden meaning."

i cant say "bravo" enough.....cause thst is tge most concise description of you and this thread going on 2 years now. Ur def a baker ed. 

image.png.ba35ab9218630b97c555a5f22ec34a7b.png

I've already tried to explain "loading the Clock" somewhat.

Dates /Times are not the "when", there is not a "time".

Like a Clock has markers for Hours and Minutes, so are the posts.

There are key phrases/words/post #'s/etc that are the "markers".

If you don't see that things are happening, I don't know what to tell you, but they are happening - there's a lot of upcoming events the next few weeks.

"Fast" and "Government/Bureaucracy" are not exactly synonymous.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.ba35ab9218630b97c555a5f22ec34a7b.png

I've already tried to explain "loading the Clock" somewhat.

Dates /Times are not the "when", there is not a "time".

Like a Clock has markers for Hours and Minutes, so are the posts.

There are key phrases/words/post #'s/etc that are the "markers".

If you don't see that things are happening, I don't know what to tell you, but they are happening - there's a lot of upcoming events the next few weeks.

"

so stop taking the bait on things said "to go boom". Do u not see what a sprung little fanboy u are?

22 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

so stop taking the bait on things said "to go boom". Do u not see what a sprung little fanboy u are?

Yea, been quiet as a Church Mouse around these parts.

Maybe you're in the wrong Theater watching a different Movie   .   .   .  

• Upvote 1

I posted something related too this recently, but now things have taken another step.

image.thumb.png.24c2716b3b54f3d2080c61e42c971462.png

Declas is getting closer which is going to lead to some interesting things (next post).

There is a clip from Ingraham where she states her sources say the Declas is coming next week (to Barr I think to make sure there is no ongoing investigation info).