THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

JAFBF -

I deleted my huge political cartoon thread - I'll just keep it to the last two cartoons....perhaps you would like to recreate your huge thread

with only the last few pages. Just a thought....

Cal, we're pretty much on the same page on our view of things.

Yea, I definitely go out farther on that proverbial limb than anyone else on here, someone has too, so I'll take the heat for it.

There is relevant information in most everything I've posted.

I've posted some pretty wild stuff, won't contest that one bit.

I'm sitting on even wilder stuff that I'm beginning to think may be even more relevant - big stuff if true, but I'm still researching.

I never intended this thread to go where it's gone, but I have to stand by it.

The info I've posted is going to come to pass.

No, not all of it, but way more than people think or want to believe - way more than I originally thought.

No one hits 100%.

Yea, it might be kind of nice to have a somewhat "clean slate" so to speak, but I think the history needs to remain available for the present as well.

It's been crazy the past few years, how much have we already forgotten ?

Who would have thought a little over two years ago this was going to bring down the DS ?

image.png.a3c9a796af57a5f20dc160549d666c8e.png

Ultimately it is, and we're seeing it unfold before us right now.

The World is a crazy place right now - too much to even keep track off   .   .   .  

• Thanks 1

listen 1/4 steve....dont talk to me as if i have some fond feelings for islam. Ive "plainly" stated my contempt for all the 3 bastard children of abraham.....they've ruined everything. But thst being said im also not bait hooked by every piece of christian propaganda against them.

ive read these stories before about muslims taking over minnesota and when i looked into it....mot surprisingly it was complete horseshit. So this new cool story about islams imminent takeover of the U.S just makes me go....

496.jpg

12 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Cal, we're pretty much on the same page on our view of things.

Yea, I definitely go out farther on that proverbial limb than anyone else on here, someone has too, so I'll take the heat for it.

There is relevant information in most everything I've posted.

I've posted some pretty wild stuff, won't contest that one bit.

I'm sitting on even wilder stuff that I'm beginning to think may be even more relevant - big stuff if true, but I'm still researching.

I never intended this thread to go where it's gone, but I have to stand by it.

The info I've posted is going to come to pass.

No, not all of it, but way more than people think or want to believe - way more than I originally thought.

No one hits 100%.

Yea, it might be kind of nice to have a somewhat "clean slate" so to speak, but I think the history needs to remain available for the present as well.

It's been crazy the past few years, how much have we already forgotten ?

Who would have thought a little over two years ago this was going to bring down the DS ?

image.png.a3c9a796af57a5f20dc160549d666c8e.png

Ultimately it is, and we're seeing it unfold before us right now.

The World is a crazy place right now - too much to even keep track off   .   .   .  

You're doing a service to this country.

53 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Brennan was a Communist (on the record), then he "converted" to Islam under O.

u prove what ive been saying about u from the first week of this thread.....

"Ex-FBI agent and anti-Islam activist John Guandolo has a theory about the nominee for CIA director.

This one comes to us from far out on the fringe…  John Guandolo is an ex-FBI agent and anti-Islam activist. He resigned from the FBI in 2009, after having an affair with the prosecution’s star witness in the case against former Congressman William"

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

listen 1/4 steve....dont talk to me as if i have some fond feelings for islam. Ive "plainly" stated my contempt for all the 3 bastard children of abraham.....they've ruined everything. But thst being said im also not bait hooked by every piece of christian propaganda against them.

ive read these stories before about muslims taking over minnesota and when i looked into it....mot surprisingly it was complete horseshit. So this new cool story about islams imminent takeover of the U.S just makes me go....

496.jpg

You missed the part where I said there are two/three ideologies being pitted against each other   .   .   .  

That would infer that someone else is pulling the strings now wouldn't it ?

And yea, Minnesota gave us one of the three big nutjobs in Congress right now.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

u prove what ive been saying about u from the first week of this thread.....

"Ex-FBI agent and anti-Islam activist John Guandolo has a theory about the nominee for CIA director.

This one comes to us from far out on the fringe…  John Guandolo is an ex-FBI agent and anti-Islam activist. He resigned from the FBI in 2009, after having an affair with the prosecution’s star witness in the case against former Congressman William"

Sure, okay.

image.thumb.png.6bbaef0cf254894de75685b827fd4b0b.png

This is big.

image.png.ddb5de71dac89ab77877d01535576f51.png

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/05/trump_administration_forces_china_to_sell_the_port_of_long_beach.html

Anyone that's been following China buying up US properties should be aware of how big this is.

With their pure ownership of Ports (this one in particular), there is no real oversight of what they are importing   .   .   .  

Pretty much anything can be in those Shipping Containers.

Trap ?

image.png.d078686ea8a81a991a4c494ae232eb90.png

image.png.8f969441e266c2a6d197f0305a2582f9.png

With everything else going on, I'm not sure if this is on the schedule or not.

If it is, should be interesting to see how it plays out - lot of stuff coming up in short order as far as Reports and Testimonies.

• Confused 1

Just now, JAFBF said:

Night Cleve.

answer the question. Long beach was indirectly owned by that chinese company. It wasnt little yellow men running the port and keeping nosey round eyes from seeing what they're bringing in.

i agree in principle no port should be owned by a foreign entity....but this bullshit....

10 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Pretty much anything can be in those Shipping Containers.

i mean ur just trolling now. 

11 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Not even when "world takeover"  comes right out of the mouths of Muslims themselves?

22 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

answer the question. Long beach was indirectly owned by that chinese company. It wasnt little yellow men running the port and keeping nosey round eyes from seeing what they're bringing in.

i agree in principle no port should be owned by a foreign entity....but this bullshit....

i mean ur just trolling now. 

Don't see where I dropped any words   .   .   .  

Maybe you've missed some of the goings on :

image.png.a5669a67791ca09a1491abe4afb430f6.png

https://www.statnews.com/2016/04/05/fentanyl-traced-to-china/

image.png.a1c26262cd40509294de6d06d6e82cf4.png

https://www.americanshipper.com/news/port-of-seattle-takes-steps-to-combat-human-trafficking?autonumber=70249&via=sharecodev1

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2013/12/the-shipping-container/281888/

Here, let's merge both of the above (different locale, same MO) :

image.png.6b1179ab72991cc570b8ad427f80a4af.png

Then there's Clinton, Feinstein, etc selling damn near anything we have that's not nailed down (including TS information) to China.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2018/08/08/feinstein039s_china_ties_go_way_deeper_than_alleged_spy_449898.html

Yea, don't forget about Di's 20 year employement of a Chinese Spy.

image.png.ac43eba9d51b482128a1f2263bae0737.png

Did you forget about the Backdoors in Huawei's equipment/chips ?

Clinton stuff you can find all other, I've posted enough of it.

There's some sick $#!+ out there dude, try not to think about it too much   .   .   .

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Don't see where I dropped any words   .   .   .  

Maybe you've missed some of the goings on :

image.png.a5669a67791ca09a1491abe4afb430f6.png

https://www.statnews.com/2016/04/05/fentanyl-traced-to-china/

image.png.a1c26262cd40509294de6d06d6e82cf4.png

https://www.americanshipper.com/news/port-of-seattle-takes-steps-to-combat-human-trafficking?autonumber=70249&via=sharecodev1

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2013/12/the-shipping-container/281888/

Here, let's merge both of the above (different locale, same MO) :

image.png.6b1179ab72991cc570b8ad427f80a4af.png

Then there's Clinton, Feinstein, etc selling damn near anything we have that's not nailed down (including TS information) to China.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2018/08/08/feinstein039s_china_ties_go_way_deeper_than_alleged_spy_449898.html

Yea, don't forget about Di's 20 year employement of a Chinese Spy.

image.png.ac43eba9d51b482128a1f2263bae0737.png

Did you forget about the Backdoors in Huawei's equipment/chips ?

Clinton stuff you can find all other, I've posted enough of it.

There's some sick $#!+ out there dude, try not to think about it too much   .   .   .

again, another topic im a bit more i formed about then u. The fentanyl coming in would be coming in no matter who owns the ports. Just because a chinese company owns a port doesnt mean they can just sneak in anything they wsnt...it still goes past american eyes. The fentanyl coming in is with full american compliance. An american sets up a bogus chemical co and takes delivery of "chemical supplies" shipped to him in barrels. U.S customs csn only tske so much. Chemicals are shipped in and out of the country by the milloons of lbs on a dsily basis.

Id rather see money spent shoring up customs then on a wall. But agsin, its americsn customs that failed....not some little yellow dock workers furtively slipping barrels off a boat. This stuff comes in not just from china but india, pakistan, some middle east countries...etc,etc. 

please inform yourself of basic facts before u retweet others who are also uninformed of facts

image.thumb.png.e3a826054b99a0ad7ebe70791d9f1698.png

Two years ago, heck, a year ago, who would of thought the D's would be stupid/crazy/desperate enough to hold the AG in Contempt for not turning over evidence it is illegal to turn over ?

And yet, here we are today.

Oh, that reminds me (got sidetracked).

23 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Trap ?

image.png.d078686ea8a81a991a4c494ae232eb90.png

image.png.8f969441e266c2a6d197f0305a2582f9.png

With everything else going on, I'm not sure if this is on the schedule or not.

If it is, should be interesting to see how it plays out - lot of stuff coming up in short order as far as Reports and Testimonies.

There was some confusion on this one.

The reason I suspect this could be a trap if I'm reading this right is that the Report likely has some shady (or even wrong) statements in it.

This could give the D's a Straw to grasp (still clinging to Collusion/Obstruction) and cause them to further pursue this Dead Horse.

The second source above would indict that Mueller has info not in the Report that is not something the D's are going to want out.

Under Oath and on the Record = Optics matter.

We already know Mueller has info the D's don't (redacted portions of Report), but we don't know what other info he has.

If you recall, it was said once the Report came out they wouldn't let it go.

They didn't, they started screaming for the full thing, even though only 1% (or less) was redacted and Grand Jury stuff is what was.

It was also said that they wouldn't want it if they did get it (inference is it's against them).

So far this seems to all be going as expected.

I don't know if Mueller has been scheduled yet, but I do know they have been calling for him to testify.

If (probably when) he does it might be worth watching.

POTUS Rally tonight in Florida, will have to check if any goodies are picked up.

I say again, you point about "history" is not outlandish, but when there is a bandwidth problem....

your thread contains a mountain of nonsense that doesn't have to be there.

22 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I say again, you point about "history" is not outlandish, but when there is a bandwidth problem....

your thread contains a mountain of nonsense that doesn't have to be there.

Do you just click on the last page button ?

Should only load that page, not the whole thread.

I've tried to trim down posting size, that's the real culprit (it's # of posts per page not MB per page that triggers a new page here), but there have been more closely related items lately, and it's starting to look like there's going to be more.

Will keep working on keeping posts shorter to help cycle the pages better.

Have a bunch of stuff today some inter-related and some not, don't know if I'll get all of it today.