THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

all the rumors and hints are annoying. Why not just report real stuff? Outside of that, most of it is a waste of time with no point.

The majority of these are real things, others are from pretty good sources and the cases are still building.

Rumors I generally put a warning on, but even a majority of those have some decent backing.

The problem here is that most of this stuff is way ahead of what the MSM is willing to report on at the time.

Thomas Paine posted articles are an excellent example of this, some of his stuff is up to two years ahead of MSM.

Microwave/FedEx Society - we've grown to expect everything quickly (guilty as charged).

This has been a painful learning experience for me as well - I expected it all to be wrapped in a few months from when I kicked this off.

Way more too it than I had ever expected, but at least I have a better understanding of what's going on as far it taking so long.

Yep, not gonna hit 100% accuracy, no one no thing on this Earth is going too do that.

Before folks start freaking out over this :

image.png.77cbd7a2bfef054c08a51f418cf7106b.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/03/us/politics/mueller-findings-barr.html

Keep in mind these are from MSM.

image.png.3787d92934d386d2918d69dc436b4783.png

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/democrats-prepare-launch-subpoenas-mueller-report/story?id=62116089

Look like rough waters ahead ?

Actually, you're watching a trap being sprung.

My guess is some "info" was "leaked", which is reflected in the above Headlines.

There is nothing favorable (to the Dems) in the Report, but them believing there is results in them demanding it's release, which we are seeing.

Now if POTUS had declassed the Report on his own, and it turned out bad for the Dems, everyone's going to say it was Politically motivated and he's attacking his enemies with it.

But now, with the Dems demanding the release, they're essentially asking for their own demise.

It happens over and over and over and   .   .   .  

No ?

Let's take a look at the Playbook (from ~ 2 months ago) :

image.png.08290cd573f01c1b97520cefecfb5f21.png

Several of these item have since occurred.

The "Blockade removal" was the Mueller Report.

OIG report (another one) is incoming soon.

All the subpoena action has been expected for quite some time, it's not a surprise.

22 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Haven't some senators on the SIC seen the full report? 

12 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Still redacted portions, forget how many pages.

Yep, just as I thought.

image.png.5ede0aedace91726a35281526cf1e9b1.png

They've only seen the summarized version.

By Law, even a subpoena can not force Barr to discuss the redacted sections.

And also as expected :

image.png.350282a0818d84132238b93b70a8cbd0.png

image.png.6c1a24c51d07ca592b02b4ae4d6b63f7.png

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-doj-rebuff-anonymously-sourced-nyt-and-wapo-stories-on-mueller-team-frustration

There was more on this but I lost track of it through the day.

More Judges for none other than the 9th Circuit (two parts) :

(Playable)

Military Tribunals ?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  Rumor = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Some interesting rumors floating around tonight.

UK to Utah   .   .   . 

What's in UK ?

Utah ?

I can think of two very interesting things in Utah   .   .   .   No Such Agency   .   .   .   Huber.

Nope, not gonna post any Flight paths tonight - all rumors and speculation at this point.

Something I'll be looking into the next few days.

Good stuff for the good guys if true  :)

NXIVM :

image.png.5c0e91564364422952a10dda1ed541e7.png

image.png.dfd9dc88da253e65db52db2ffe6a9050.png

image.png.acd7c383329b0669e53dbf361dffb81d.png

image.png.82bfb174a2f6b74cc66493b72fb2a059.png

https://frankreport.com/2019/04/08/alllison-mack-pleads-guilty-to-racketeering-avoids-sex-trafficking-charges-i-thought-keith-raniere-was-trying-to-help-people-i-was-wrong/

Plea deals will do that - RICO, no Sex Trafficking which would have been more Jail time.

image.png.f1401ddb39b8f29e603079098ba602bf.png

Some things take time, especially in the Legal System if you don't want them to go Scott free.

More to come.

23 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

u remember where i showed u gillibrands father was representing that group for a very short period of time abd then gave back ALL the consulting money he made from them....u rem that right J?   

Yes, I do recall that.

That's not the focus of the item - bigger fish.

image.png.ecd9ac3270156af73feb404692a14537.png

image.png.fa4f719ae31ec83aa865b8324770baa9.png

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/federal-indictments-and-law-enforcement-actions-one-largest-health-care-fraud-schemes

Sealed Indictment (above).

image.png.d4ee44663b787be4d53476cd80738465.png

Anybody notice it yet ?

Things have changed.

We're seeing more and more arrests and charges.

Bigger fish - it's not just the small guy anymore.

LOL

image.png.eb0368971d048c8899388ceb79e96684.png

Something I've got my eye on   .   .   .  

Been sitting on a couple long ones the past several days, haven't had time too decide how I want to handle them.

Haven't posted one of these in quite some time, this one is definitely worth a listen too :

(Click on pops open periscope - they seem to have changed the format)

I have links to some of the supporting items discussed in this that I'm not going to post right now for space reasons.

Things are moving along nicely.

this really needs to stop...

"Cair was founded after 9/11 because they recognised that some people did something, and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties,” Omar said. The remark was criticised by Crenshaw and others, who said Omar’s description minimised September 11 and its perpetrators.

But a video of Omar’s full speech shows that the disputed remark followed from comments only a minute earlier in which Omar did mention terrorism. She complained that Islam was discussed in schools only in relation to Muslim terrorists."

i mean correcting ur guys bullshit is a near daily affair. Its like herding cats. Why is it that not a single conservative here has "his own mind"? ur all like racing each other to see who can post the most factual innaccuracies per day. Is there a bsotw (bull shitter of the week) award given out to u guys?

Ya'll remember when POTUS retweeted this graphic ?

image.png.b75071ad3186980bb11f6feaac25b61b.png

Happened quite awhile ago, but this was the quickest I could dig up.

image.png.54f3069d9b5f1045aab8805102caba8e.png

(Playable)

".   .   .   and what they did was Treason   .   .   .   "

image.png.b8648b6de5f6379306bc6eeb4dabc3ab.png

Covered the Barr testimony in another thread, but here is more in that vein.

image.png.2a427170ca85a5988dc858a4e381251a.png

Yep, apparently Horowitz has been working on this at least a year, but since there no leaks no one knows what's going on until it happens.

15 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

this really needs to stop...

i mean correcting ur guys bullshit is a near daily affair. Its like herding cats. Why is it that not a single conservative here has "his own mind"? ur all like racing each other to see who can post the most factual innaccuracies per day. Is there a bsotw (bull shitter of the week) award given out to u guys?

LOL the irony. Nothing in your post was factual or correct.

1339.gif

Things just turned up another notch.

image.png.5d98a6dd4097ab8f3e458a41458f3e59.png

image.png.87325c5ac9bd90d92bc98a774630e22d.png

http://news.met.police.uk/news/update-arrest-of-julian-assange-365565

https://www.buzzfeed.com/markdistefano/wikileaks-julian-assange-arrested

image.png.89648cf631af74bfc45f756e16bdf959.png

Q dates are on a different "Clock" which I've touched on briefly long ago.

image.png.9eb60d7f6ab422a113006363c2366666.png

JA = Julian Assange     JC = James Comey     SR = Seth Rich     AWAN = is Debbie Wasserman Schultz's IT guy that essentially hacked Congress.    

MS_13 = MS 13 assassins that did the hit on Seth Rich, and were found dead (187'd) several miles away.

Phones mentioned as No Such Agency has EVERYTHING (Who was called, When they were called, Where they were at all times).

Think Phone to Phone to Phone etc. linking/tracking = who was involved and what the background chatter was (Texts, Phone calls, Emails, you name it).

I referenced it before, but think about the Batman Movie where he uses his Comm system to find the Joker by listening/tracking ALL the phones (yea, that is real).

That is the HAMMER (which is likely even more capable/advanced) which No Such Agency has had for several years.

image.png.15106f0c3a52308a9bd56cccf1caeffd.png

We're really starting too see things develop now.

12 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Oh, she's a gem that just keeps on giving.

Her, Talib(?) and Cortez are all doing an amazing job of putting stupidity/bias/corruption/etc on display for all to see.

if they're so nsturally stupid why does the other side outright make shit up and/or embellish/cherry pick thingsvthey say out of context? i read omars full speech, she didnt even remotely insinuate 9/11 dudes werent terrorists. Her point was, whether u agree with it or not is irrelevant, that muslim americans shouldnt have been held culpable for the actions of some foreign assholes. And she's not without point but i would also tell her increased scrutiny of her people is also perfectly understandable after something like that. 

in any case, seriously why do u faggots get led around on a leash like a doggy at doggy school? why is it so hard for not a single fucking one of u to read what this crenshaw ngr fvking fgt wrot3 and ssy to urself.....thats interesting that a congresswoman would have trivialized 9/11....seems "odd". Lemme look that up myself...

not a single one of u with an ounce of self determination. 

Not a good existing thread for this (many alternate topics), so here it is.

image.png.dd8d6e244d3628a2d00de38e388e239c.png

And to top (?) it off.

image.png.27ec187900e1189280ab9a0e0c7f8963.png

Could be.

image.png.679b4b17de2fcf0da2c795c91939861b.png

image.png.e0ce126a3cb4f372c0daccc7ecacfdec.png

image.thumb.png.a794403e55015ca4f4ed56509713f711.png

Let's add a little desert to this :

image.png.2ebe8d5baea604e8630e8e7519b1804d.png

Yep.

The backstory of what all's going on with the Border is Treason.

They've dug a hole so deep they're not going to see Daylight again.