THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

I have seen no one besides Deep State personnel support her being present.

Still no pics.

So gorsuch, kavanaugh, pubic hair guy who's name i cant recall right now ...all deep state complicit? Understand theres no i between here. That was a scotus wide meeting. If she wasnt there, the cons scotus are covering for it. 

So which is it? Its time to put the internet bullshit away and think this through rationally. 

I've debated on whether or not to close out before leaving with this one, but I'd be feel remiss if I didn't.

This is about a possible explanation in addition to others on the delay in taking down the Deep State.

The Elite, controlling Deep State, not the lower / mid level lackeys.

This is rumor and a little speculation, and some supposed insider info on this which I don't have a history on.

I saw this a few days ago, but have gotten a few more bits / links on it.

image.png.fe21bb6dff882a66f87674a7070a7d0b.png

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/russian-tv-lists-potential-nuclear-strike-targets-in-us-after-putin-warning

This basically came out of the Blue, as not a whole lot has changed on this front.

What is really odd (as if it wasn't already) are the Bases listed.

Let's ignore the first two obvious ones (Camp David though ?), and look at the others :

* Fort Ritchie - Closed 1998

* McClellan AFB - Closed 2001

* Jim Creek Naval Radio Station - VLF Comms for Subs.

Of the five targets listed, why did two long closed Bases make the list out of all the other possible Military Bases ?

The VLF Base is more understandable, but even so is still questionable in comparison.

Now we link in a previously reported story from several days back.

The Training that was a cover for a real Op.

It was noted that there were pictures/video of the Operators taking stuff out of the targeted facility.

Rumor is   .   .   .   let's just say it was some nasty stuff.

Now go back and look at those targets once again, and think preemptive World Wide disaster aversion.

The DS Leadership, the real Leadership, not the O or Clinton lackeys, are some really evil Bastards.

They are not going to go down easily, this is their Deadman's switch.

One reason given for the delay in action is seeking and destroying these targets before executing the round-up.

I can think of others as well, but the story given and the numbers impacted are reason enough for me to see them going slow.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =   = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  

As per agreement I'm going to be outta here until/unless something big breaks.

I have one post to drop probably Sat/Sun, and that'll be it.

The Cases for (most of) all the coming stuff is in this thread, probably more than needed relevant.

Yeah, I'm still sitting on some things, but I haven't even sorted those out myself.

Hang tough, and to borrow a phrase - "Prep, Pray, and stay out of the way".

So are u saying donald is working with russia to take down the DS? U know that essentially acknowledges collusion right? Look, im not a fan of the "DS" IF it exists in the capacity that this Q shit claims. That being said, i also know what the russians are about......THEMSELVES. They want to be the global "deep staties". So if this Q shit is moving in that direction, im def calling shenanigans

Tsk, tsk.

.   .   .   and I expected you all to pick up the slack.

(For Clev)

image.png.51a282cd55e9f59d8144bc1a665d15db.png

Really expected to be gone a month or more before something big enough to get me back on here transpired.

There have been multiple HUGE items that've totally swished by I could have come back for - wanted something better, but too much is starting to stack up.

Seriously, nothing on this one ?

image.png.e03cb816ca4df79f0ac27251ae75a1a6.png

https://dougcollins.house.gov/sites/dougcollins.house.gov/files/Lisa Page interview Day 1.pdf

Is that even registering how BIG that is ?

This Tweet from March 4 2017 was clarified earlier this month - supporting that above.

image.png.3fd5766249b429c8818f7c96e7f58e69.png

I love how that article says "hollywood" is getting sliced up for the admissions scandal. Thst scandal reaches into the upper echelon of the wealthy elite....that level where people laugh about the plebes (that's us) who are sqwaking hilariously about liberals and conservatives. 

This is why I never make it much past  a paragraph into ur blog links. 

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I love how that article says "hollywood" is getting sliced up for the admissions scandal. Thst scandal reaches into the upper echelon of the wealthy elite....that level where people laugh about the plebes (that's us) who are sqwaking hilariously about liberals and conservatives. 

This is why I never make it much past  a paragraph into ur blog links. 

Come on man...read it again. He's saying Hollywood is getting a bad rap so to speak.

Hollywood’s being sliced and diced for paying off colleges and Ivy League Schools to get their children admitted. Of course, this is only the beginning of investigations into nefarious actions taking place in the upper echelons of colleges, and it’s safe to say, politicians will surely make the list.

He goes on in #8

The story broke on Tuesday, with the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Boston describing it as the largest college admissions scam ever prosecuted in the country. This is a $25 million scam that involves actors and actresses, exam administrators, athletic coaches, corporate giants, wealthy connected parents, high-ranking lawyers, real estate moguls and a media company owner – all buying their children’s way into colleges.

You can now read the rest of the blog. It's safe.

7 hours ago, Gorka said:

Come on man...read it again. He's saying Hollywood is getting a bad rap so to speak.

Hollywood’s being sliced and diced for paying off colleges and Ivy League Schools to get their children admitted. Of course, this is only the beginning of investigations into nefarious actions taking place in the upper echelons of colleges, and it’s safe to say, politicians will surely make the list.

He goes on in #8

The story broke on Tuesday, with the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Boston describing it as the largest college admissions scam ever prosecuted in the country. This is a $25 million scam that involves actors and actresses, exam administrators, athletic coaches, corporate giants, wealthy connected parents, high-ranking lawyers, real estate moguls and a media company owner – all buying their children’s way into colleges.

So u don't see how this blogger was implying its liberals buying their children into school?

7 hours ago, Gorka said:

Childish.

At least you could have come up with a technicality like Cleve thought he did which gave him a reason not to read the article.

Yeah no logic is right. Pages ago there was something about liberal lizard folk. This whole thread has been a surreal coast to coast art bell flashback. I forget, did we get big foot in here or not?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Gorka said:

He goes on in #8

Pretty much sums things up.

What about Hogg (Parkland) ?

Pocahontas (Elizabeth Warren) ?

Basically going to be the same thing.

I believe this was one (pretty sure only one) Sealed Indictment for those 50.

Kind of show the potential of those nearly 90k Sealed on the Books (less those used, maybe 6k by now).

12 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Any updates on the lizard people and bat boy?

Wasn't me that brought that up - had nothing to do with it.

Just more razzing I've gotten here.

8 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

You haven’t been subjected to volumes of conspiracy theory tweets and 4chan copy and paste. This used to be sprinkled all over.

Yep, and those 4chan / 8chan posts were Q posts too.

I thought you'd all figured that out by now.

Think I even posted a Statistical proof to the validity of Q as well recently - pretty much an impossibility it's a fake (and it's only improved since then).

Funny how those "conspiracies" are slowly turning into reality isn't it.

Been saying nearly two years the Dossier was fake => truth.

About a year and a half that Mueller wasn't going to nail POTUS => truth.

Interesting bit on that last one, saw that Mueller was funded into September (I believe).

Wonder what he's looking into now that POTUS and Team are cleared ?

Also, Rosenstein was supposed to step down 3/15, but oddly enough he's been asked to stay on now too   .   .   .  

I have no worries about the events I said are/were going to happen.

My timing has sucked I'll admit, but things are moving in the expected direction.

• Upvote 1

the fault lies with the left.

Nov 9, 2018 - Democrats say they will pass the most aggressive gun-control ... I want gun control, and I hope to God nobody sends me anymore prayers.”.
Mar 2, 2018 - When pro-gun control advocates tell you they don't want to take your guns ... Eighty-two percent of surveyed Democrats say they favor a ban on ..
Nov 4, 2018 - Jason Crow, the Democratic candidate for Colorado's 6th ... This year, however, Jason Crow — an Army veteran who wants to ban assault weapons, restrict ... At the same time, 61 percent of Americans want stricter gun laws, ...

Quotes: Politicians on Gun Confiscation - Ammo.com

Favorite quotes from some of the most infamous gun confiscators in history – a reminder of the ... Gun Grabbers: Quotes on Gun Confiscation from Politicians.

3 days ago - American gun owners have once again been reminded that the ultimate goal of U.S. gun control advocates is firearms bans and confiscation.
Not just candidates, but executives, legislators, and judges. Excerpted from Nobody wants to take your guns? “Confiscation could be an option. Mandatory sale ...

Dem congressman: Force gun owners to get rid of assault weapons

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/.../dem-congressman-force-gun-owners-sell-assault-...
May 3, 2018 - In a major departure from prior gun control proposals, Rep. ... proposals that could be interpreted as “gun confiscation,” a concept gun rights groups ... While politicians and activists, including President Barack Obama, have cited ... Campaign, which advocates against gun violence, told NBC News in March.

etc etc ad nauseum.

The point is, the left is overtly ALL IN on owning our government. They thought they had it, but Real America made President Trump our MAGA hero.

But the left is all in on demanding to own our government. Look at the crook traitors - mad maxine waters, comey, brennan, clapper, obaMao, van Jones, page, rice, holder, lynch. mueller, put bull weisman, rosentein, strzok, the list goes on and on....all sorts of radical dems in congress - all these corrupt bitches and more, wanted to seal the deal and keep control over everything about America.

They lost, and have been fighting to stop us for two years. Gun control is just another attempted "stick in the eye" of all political opponents. The same thing with abortion extremes, family values destroyed, God taken out of schools, defying our Constitution at every chance, lies, fake narratives, fake mmgw claims, eliminate cows, hamburgers, jets, cars, whatever they can think of to stab us in the eye with....

headed toward a very bad, tough place in our history.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

etc etc ad nauseum.

The point is, the left is overtly ALL IN on owning our government. They thought they had it, but Real America made President Trump our MAGA hero.

But the left is all in on demanding to own our government. Look at the crook traitors - mad maxine waters, comey, brennan, clapper, obaMao, van Jones, page, rice, holder, lynch. mueller, put bull weisman, rosentein, strzok, the list goes on and on....all sorts of radical dems in congress - all these corrupt bitches and more, wanted to seal the deal and keep control over everything about America.

They lost, and have been fighting to stop us for two years. Gun control is just another attempted "stick in the eye" of all political opponents. The same thing with abortion extremes, family values destroyed, God taken out of schools, defying our Constitution at every chance, lies, fake narratives, fake mmgw claims, eliminate cows, hamburgers, jets, cars, whatever they can think of to stab us in the eye with....

headed toward a very bad, tough place in our history.

Yep.

image.png.161e98dc6540ea386fee4746447a8b0e.png

The above, plus >90% Negative Fake news coverage, mixed in with in this :

image.png.ae91f6e7fecb0ab4f2990414d9d4dc48.png

This is just one stinking DMV.

I don't think this aspect of things is over yet either.